- » Long Rice
Long Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long rice recipes.
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 151.095
Perfectly Cooked Rice
Cooking a pot of rice is one of those everyday things that everyone has to do, but there is often confusion about the best method for doing it. This video will clear all confusion for good! - 138.54
Cantonese Fried Rice
Take a culinary trip to China to learn the secrets of a great dish, that is very popular in Western countries: the Cantonese fried rice. - 127.12
Cone Shape Dosa
1. Soak all the ingredients in a bowl of water and keep it overnight.
2. In a blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend well into a smooth batter. Soak this batter for 6 hours before making the dosa on a pan.
3. Heat a non stick... - 120.02
How about a quick rice dish for your dinner? The chef over here is making a very basic rice pilaf using onions and mushrooms and seasoning with oregano and thyme. In the first few minutes he explains how good the dish and shows all stages of cooking. The dish... - 110.944
Baked Spanish Rice: On The Side #23
Want an easy recipe to make the perfect Spanish rice, that too the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your guests with your amazing culinary skills. - 87.3331
Spring Roll Dosa Making
If you are looking for ways to serve a tantalizing breakfast, try your hands in Bhal Dave's fusion spring roll dosas. Serve with green coriander or sweet chutney. Everyone is going to rave about it! - 73.0414
Shrimp Fried Rice
1. In a wok heat 3 tablespoons of the oil over high heat.
2. Add in the shrimp and stir fry for one minute.
3. Season with the salt and pepper and yellow onions. Stir fry for one minute.
4. Add in the garlic, stir fry for few seconds.
5. Stir in... - 0
Cfjc Midday - Mar 26 - Mwl
1. Snap off the tough end and then chop asparagus diagonally into bite size pieces.
2. Follow package direction and cook rice in salted water along with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Place a pan on flame, melt butter and saute asparagus in... - 0
How To Make Spanish Rice - Homemade With All Fresh Ingredients
1. Dice the yellow onions and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Wash and cut the roma tomatoes into quarters, place it in a bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degree.
4. Prepare a foil lined cookie sheet.
1. Season the roma tomatoes with... - 0
Long Rice Recipes By Category