- » Long Lime Drink
Long Lime Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long lime drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long lime drink recipes.
Long Day Limeade
1. Take a glass of choice. Put ice cubes into it.
2. Pour vodka and diet tonic/ soda. Squeeze the lime into it.
3. Stir to mix.
4. Serve it chilled garnished with a lime wedge. - 95.9914
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail
Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail can be made with shots of vodka, rum, tequila, contreau and gin with a dash of lemon juice, teaspoon of sugar….shaken up then served over ice. Here’s the video, I actually had another 1 after making this and was very merry... - 80.693
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a large pitcher. Stir in the ginger ale and the wine, if using.
2. Add the ice cubes. Garnish with whole strawberries and wedges of lemon and lime threaded on a long skewer. - 28.3731
Long Island Iced Tea
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you a classic, the Long Island Iced Tea. Be careful this one is sure to get you drunk! - 127.56
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
Long Boat Fizz
1. In a long tumbler, place lots of ice, then pour over the ingredeints and stir it thoroughly
2. Serve by decorating the top of glass with fresh mint stalks - 26.0515
Half fill a large tumbler with ice.
Pour in gin and lime cordial.
Top with soda water.
Stir with a swizzle stick. - 19.7123
Southern Sweet Iced Tea-..... My Favorite Drink
I grew up on sweet iced tea and if I go too long without drinking it something seriously feels off. I'm totally HOOKED!! Besides it being so easy, cheap and refreshing there is just something about a cold glass of southern sweet iced tea on a hot day that... - 121.371
Bar Therapy: Touchdown
1. In a mixing glass, squeeze and drop lime wedges.
2. Add ginger syrup, and tequila.
3. Fill the shaker with ice, stir and drain excess water.
4. Shake the drink for 5 fast seconds.
5. In a long glass pour the drink and top it with beer... - 0
Stemilt Cherry Margarita
Margaritas and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly, and this recipe combines everything you love about summer fruit and festive summer nights. Balancing the tang of lime, with the sweetness of perfectly ripe Stemilt cherries, this is a summer... - 0
Mock Pineapple Mai Tai
Whirl all ingredients together in a blender until frothy. Serve at once in long-stemmed glasses with a thin slice of lime on the rim of each glass. - 27.2112
Ramos Gin Fizz
Put all the ingredients, in the order given, in a cocktail shaker.
Fill with crushed ice (the ice should not be too fine since lumps are needed to whip the egg white and cream to a froth).
Shake long and steadily until mixture thickens.
Strain into a tall,... - 29.3446
My buddy Willis Lion asked me if I could make an avocado margarita the way Curra's in Austin makes them. I accepted the challenge and I think they turned out pretty good. - 0
Margarita Chicken Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 5 ingredients; saute 15 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2323
Blue Lagoon Mocktail
This is a very colorful and refreshing mocktail that can make any party interesting. It is sweet sour to taste and the sprite in it adds to the flavor. Just add vodka or rum to make a cocktail out of it. - 0
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Blend in the lime juice, rum and soda water, in that order and stir gently.
3. Drop in the flesh of the lime and stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and... - 32.902
A refreshing drink of lime, mint and rum, the mojito is the perfect cocktail for a summer evening. Here, it is blended, margarita style, and served in a tall glass with a sugared rim. - 36.6163
1. Empty 1 tray of Lemon Ice Cubes into a large pitcher. Stir in the cherry-flavor tropical fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, white wine or ginger ale and corn syrup; blend well.
2. Thread a long skewer with the nectarine wedges; place in the pitcher and use as a... - 27.7072
The Ultimate Caesar Cocktail
1. Rim a long glass with garlic powder, celery salt, and a smoked paprika mixture.
2. Fill it with ice, and pour vodka in it.
3. Add hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour lime juice and mix it well.
5. Fill the class with clamato... - 98.4624
Frosty Peach Margaritas
This cocktail from Martha Stewart is the perfect cool libation after a long week! - 96.6154
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and 4 cups water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; discard cinnamon sticks and cloves.
2. Meanwhile, cut lime and 1 lemon into... - 30.0139
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Pour in the bitters, pineapple juice and rum and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour in the soda water; stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and serve as a... - 35.5611
For all those who drink a cocktail, cosmopolitan is always in their top list. This recipe video shows a watermelon cosmopolitan, which is a modification of the original drink with fresh watermelons. It sure looks refreshing and needless to say it would taste... - 100.541
Blue Motorcycle Cocktail
Blue Motorcycle Cocktail is a derivative of Long Island Iced Tea. This is a unique cocktail that is not well renowned, but it tastes great. Watch this video to see how amazing this drink looks in its blue color. The soda gives it a nice head. Cheers! - 107.443
A spin on the classic Martini, fuses Wild Hibiscus with pear nectar and basil in a cocktail that’s not only visually stunning, but delicious, too. - 24.2076
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Early on day:
1. Scoop 6 balls of sherbet onto a tray; freeze.
2. Mix water with iced-tea mix; refrigerate.
3. Then, from orange, cut 2 thin 9-inch strips of peel; trim edges. Repeat with lemon and lime. Wind peel over sherbet balls; freeze.
Fill 6... - 30.4273
Hollow the center of the fresh pineapple, leaving about one inch of fruit in the shell.
Cut the pineapple top at a slant.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
Pour into hollowed pineapple, add a long straw, replace pineapple top before serving. - 34.1239
Orange Passion Fruit - Ade
Mix fruit juices together and add syrup to taste.
The amount of syrup you need will depend on the passionfruit flavour.
Tropical fruits are generally more tart than temperate kinds.
Add cold water or soda water, serve in long glasses garnished with a slice of... - 29.9614
Orange Tea Julep
The Orange Tea Julep is a simple and yet wonderfully refreshing drink. My husband is in love with this drink and it has become a necessity after a long days work! Try this wonderful Orange Tea Julep recipe! - 39.3162
1. In large saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, line juice, honey and spices. Bring to boiling; simmer over low heat 15 minutes. Remove spices. Refrigerate until cold.
2. In large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine spiced mixture, cranberry-juice... - 32.9695
Put fruit slices into a 2-quart container.
Add about one third of the wine; add brandy.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining wine.
To serve, pour fruit mixture and remaining wine into punch bowl.
Carefully pour in carbonated water and... - 41.3582
Hot Tea Nectar
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle; cover. Steep 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
2. Combine pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange-juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and water in a kettle; heat slowly, stirring several times, to simmering. Stir... - 32.6176
Lychee And Raspberry Lassi
1. Peel and stone the lychees.
2. To make a raspberry sauce, in a bowl, combine raspberries with the lime juice
3. Use a fork to lightly mash the berries. Set aside
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine the lychees,... - 44.9208
Recipe for Cuban Mojito. Great Summer Drink !! - 30.5904
1. Set aside A of the raspberries for garnish. In a blender or food processor, whirl the remaining raspberries and the syrup until smooth and liquid. Strain into a 1-quart pitcher, discarding the seeds. Stir in the orange and lime juices.
2. Pour into 4 short... - 30.6123
Patrón Pimiento Cocktail
Locally-sourced food is no stranger to the dinner table, and in a time where we are becoming more mindful of the food we eat and its origins, why not extend that same thinking to what we drink? During the warmer months, greenmarket produce such as cucumber,... - 31.4781
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 0