- » Long Grain Rice
Long Grain Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long grain rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long grain rice recipes.
Crunchy Long Grain White Rice
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and add all of the ingredients except the Apple Syrup.
Stir and cook until the rice is tender, about 17 minutes.
If desired, add the Apple Syrup after the rice has cooked for about 12 minutes, to give it a... - 42.1799
Steamed Short Or Long Grain Rice
1) In a slow cooker, place together rice, water and salt.
2) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
3) During cooking stir occasionally, to avoid top layer from drying.
4) Serve hot with desired dish. - 29.9985
You May Also Like!
Long Grain Rice
This long grain rice makes an awesome base for my pilafs and other rice dishes. I realized this is the perfect way to cook rice. Surely try this method of cooking long grain rice and make mind blowing dishes with that. - 29.3037
Microwaved Long Grain Rice
In 3 qt glass casserole, combine rice, salt, butter and water.
Microwave (high), covered, 12-14 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Rest, covered, 10 minutes. - 18.5065
Place rice and water or broth in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook on high for 4 to 7 minutes until the liquid boils.
Cook on medium for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Note: When... - 30.3174
Long Grain Brown Rice
Long Grain Brown Rice is a well flavored and simple rice preparation that is simply delicious! I make it often for my parties as they have never failed to leave my guests overwhelmed with the its wonderful flavor and they way it compliments the other dishes!... - 31.611
Long Grain Rice
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH.
Microwave 10 to 12 minutes on '5', or until rice is tender and water is absorbed. - 27.4851
Long Grain Rice
1) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together salt, rice, water and butter in it.
2) Cover and microwave (high) for about 12-14 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3) Cover and set aside for about 10 minutes.
4) Place on a platter... - 32.0133
White Long Grain Rice
Heat oil and butter in a 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When butter is melted, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add rice and stir until coated; add broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid is... - 22.8007
Steamed Long Grain Rice
1. In a heavy bottomed pot add rice and water and bring it to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put on the lid and cook until all the water is absorbed by the rice and it becomes tender, about 17 minutes.
3. Serve hot with your favourite gravy or... - 26.2274
Cooking long Grain Rice
Slowly pour 12 oz. long-grained rice, not the pre-cooked variety, into 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water salted with 1/2 tablespoon salt.
Cook uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
When the rice is not quite ready, drain in a colander and run cold... - 36.5673
Delicious Long Grain Rice
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and combine together salt, rice, water and butter in it.
2) Cover with a tight fitting lid and bring the mixture to a vigorous boil.
3) Reduce heat as low as possible and cook for another 20-25 minutes. Do not lift cover or... - 34.2342
Kedgeree With Long Grain Rice
1. Slice the egg white.
2. Sieve the yolk. Keep it aside for garnishing.
3. With the help of a fork, flake the fish.
4. In a saucepan, take flaked fish, sliced egg white, cooked rice and seasoning.
5. Heat it over a moderate flame. Add... - 36.765