- » Long Boy Sandwich
Long Boy Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long boy sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long boy sandwich recipes.
Long Boy Sandwich
Cut bread, lengthwise, into thirds.
Spread cut sides of bottom portions with butter.
Top with lettuce leaves.
Roll each slice of meat up as for jelly roll.
Arrange 8 rolls crosswise on lettuce on each sand- wich.
Spread center portion of bread with butter;... - 41.1696
Po's boys or poor boys are heavy and filling seafood sandwiches made with shucked oysters fried with a coating of eggs and seasoned flour. The po boys are served between bread loaves with mayo, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Served with lemon wedges,... - 49.4
Po boys are seafood sandwiches. This po boy sanwich recipe is made with shucked oysters and mayonnaise along with hot pepper sauce. A cooked sanwich, these po boys are filling and can be filled with diced veggies of your choice too. - 44.8423
Poor Boy Sandwich
The Poor Boy Sandwich is a filling and tasty meat sandwich. I often prepare this sandwich and send it across as lunch for my children! They love it! Try this wonderful Poor Boy Sandwich recipe! - 27.9388
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper until blended; refrigerate. Wrap the rolls in foil and place in the oven to warm. Cut the roast beef into 5- x 2-inch strips.
2. In a... - 36.4691
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.6966
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
Fried Sheepshead And Black Drum Po Boy
1. Wash and pat dry the fish fillet, trim the bloodline the dark flesh from the fillets and cut it in long pieces.
2. Wash and clean the lettuce, slice the tomatoes, set aside.
3. Heat up the fryer with oil to 375 degree F.
4. Pour some... - 0
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 45.4947