- » Long Bean Curry
Long Bean Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of long bean curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for long bean curry recipes.
Chinese Long Bean/ Yard Long Bean Curry (south Indian Style)
Wash & cut the beans into inch long pieces & pressure cook up to 3 whistles.
Heat oil in a vessel, add mustard, then jeera, ginger garlic paste, onions & saute. Add chopped tomatoes, milk, coconut powder, methi leaves & cook well.
Add pressure cooked beans,... - 36.9375
French Cut Beans & Lima Beans Curry
This French cut beans can be seen in all American grocery stores in the frozen section. This is just the plain beans which is cut lengthwise.This curry can be had as a side dish for plain rice or chapatti. - 44.3743
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 36.0598
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 36.5113
Beans And Vegetables
1. Soak the rajma for at least 5 hours.
2. Boil the soaked rajma until soft.
3. Cut the vegetables into long strips. Boil the french beans and carrots.
4. Cut the vegetables for the sauce into big pieces, add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.... - 44.9883
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 87.9587