- » London Broil Tenderizer
London Broil Tenderizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of london broil tenderizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for london broil tenderizer recipes.
Score flank steak on each side at 1-inch intervals.
Prepare steak with meat tenderizer as directed on label.
Place steak on rack in broiling pan and broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Brush with butter and season with pepper.
Turn and broil 5 minutes... - 32.2093
Glazed London Broil
1) Use a fork to pierce the surface of the steak at 1-inch intervals.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the steak.
3) In a covered container, marinade the steaks for a minimum of 6 hours in the... - 35.2052
London Broil Steak Sandwiches
Score flank steak diagonally on both sides.
Place meat in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Stir together cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or overnight in... - 40.7801
Score meat by making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally across steak in a diamond pattern.
Repeat on opposite side.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar or lemon juice,... - 45.0949
London Broil With Roasted Green And Yellow Squash
Use a meat fork to pierce both sides of the steak.
Place the steak in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and bay leaf.
Pour over the steak.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6... - 42.7286
London Broil With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Broil meat 2 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then.
Thinly slice meat diagonally across the grain. - 29.8603
Lemony London Broil
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onions and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook and stir until onions are tender.
Keep warm over low heat.
Stir together salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, 1/2 tea-spoon salt and the pepper; brush on top side of meat.
Set oven control at broil... - 36.3971
In a 9" X 9" baking dish, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, wine or broth, oil, shallots, garlic, thyme, and pepper.
Using the tip of a sharp knife, puncture the meat all over to tenderize it.
Turn the steak over and repeat on the other... - 48.4614
London Broil With Mushroom-tomato Sauce
Prepare Sauce before grilling steak.
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Keep warm to serve over sliced meat.
Place steak on grill 3 to 4 inches from hot coals.
Grill 5 minutes on each side... - 38.6585
London Broil With Shallots In Red Wine Sauce
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the London Broil to the marinade and turn it to coat.
Let the beef marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Drain the beef and reserve the... - 42.4428
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
London Broil, aka Top Round (or sometimes, flank steak), is more a method rather than an actual cut of steak. With a lot of connective tissue and very little fat, it's final tenderness is dependent on the marinade as well as the cooking time. We kick-up the... - 0
While potatoes cook, toss beef with garlic pepper and heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Add beef and toss 3 minutes.
Add green pepper to skillet and toss 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and saute 5 minutes.
Add beef and toss until heated... - 30.5077
All Purpose Marinade
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend on high speed for one minute. Or put into a pint jar and shake hard. The blender method makes a marinade (or dressing) that doesn't separate easily, so it is ideal when feeding a crowd. To vary the taste, use part olive... - 14.8383
Biff-Ka-Shab is a simple dish and is quite easy to prepare too. It is indeed the seasonings that play a part in adding to the flavor of Biff-Ka-Shab. Just give this yummy Biff-Ka-Shab a try. - 40.0547
Indonesian Rice With Raisins
1. In a large pot, place the beef bones and 10 cups of water. Add the cloves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, ginger, lemon grass and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cover,... - 42.7387
Cowboy Beef Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl sprinkle all of the veggies with salt and pepper, toss with a tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
3. Season the meat with salt and pepper and rub it down with a tablespoon of olive... - 95.8271
Braised Beef With Carrots And Prunes
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium-high heat. Place the meat in the... - 37.5463
Braised Beef Round With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Separate the lean and fat from the meat, see to it that all visible fat is trimmed off. Next, rinse the meat, and pat dry. Spread the garlic and pepper over both sides of the meat.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking... - 38.2339