- » Log Cream
Log Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of log cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for log cream recipes.
Ginger Cream Log
1) In the sherry, dip biscuits and spread them with whipped cream.
2) Sandwich the biscuits together in a row so to form a log until half of the whipped cream is used up.
3) Use small pieces of stem ginger to insert into the cream.
4) With the... - 38.0469
Strawbeny Cream Log
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 15 1/2 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper and set aside. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and salt 2 times; set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, using electric mixer on high... - 29.8626
Butter Cream For The Yule Log
In a warmed bowl, soften 7 oz.
of butter and beat 5 oz.
of caster sugar into it gradually.
Then beat in two yolks of egg, and finally 4 tablespoonfuls of very strong coffee or 2 table-spoonfuls of coffee essence.
If you want a chocolate flavouring, melt 3... - 23.5995
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven, to 425°F (220°C).
Line a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon peel in a medium bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.9179
Strawberry Cream Log
Bite into a chunk of this scrumptilous and irresistible Strawberry Cream Log at dessert tonight ! Its so cnvenitent to make! Try out the Srawberry Cream Log and let me know how you've liked it! - 44.1473
Christmas Ice Cream Log
1 In a medium-size bowl,stir chopped cherries, cherry juice and red food coloring quickly into vanilla ice cream.
2 Using back of a spoon or rubber scraper, press the ice cream evenly around the inside of a 46-ounce juice can (about 3/4 inch... - 43.3325
Chocolate Cream Log
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Line pan with sheet of wax paper and spray again. Place the pan aside.
4) On separate sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift... - 45.6258
Log Cabin Cream Chicken
Shake chicken pieces in a paper bag with the thyme, salt and flour.
Reserve remaining flour.
Brown slowly in hot fat and butter until both sides are a golden color.
Add a hot mixture of the next four ingredients.
Turn chicken in the liquid and cover the... - 37.2692
Alaska Cream Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Lightly grease a 15X10/1-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
Best Sponge Cake
3) In a bowl, sift together, flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites until doubles in volume... - 42.6855
Celery Logs With Cream Cheese And Hummus
Another healthy snack which moms can whip up in a jiffy. The best part is that this does not require any real cooking. A fun thing to do with kids and the colors on the platter is sure to win over your little bub. - 86.4524
Christmas Log has delicious taste. Christmas Log gets its taste from cherry jam mixed with cream and flavored with rum. Christmas Log is a special occasion recipe, made during Christmas. - 39.6134
Toasted Pecan Cheese Log
Spread pecans in a single layer in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until toasted.
Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH... - 37.4018
Cream all ingredients together, shape into logs and chill overnight.
Roll in chopped parsley and nuts and refrigerate - 24.6975