- » Lobster Stuffed Pepper
Lobster Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster stuffed pepper recipes.
Baked Stuffed Lobster
Combine crackers, clams and liquid, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, 1/4 cup butter and clam juice.
Immerse live lobster in boiling water; remove.
Cut body from head to tip of tail, splitting open.
Remove intestinal vein.
Fill lobster with clam mix-... - 44.5426
Stuffed Broiled Lobster
Split lobster in 2, and lay open as far as possible.
Discard vein and spongy green tissue on each side of back.
Crack big claws.
Place lobster, shell side up, on broiler rack 3 inches from heat.
Broil 8 minutes under medium heat.
Combine... - 32.8023
Stuffed Lobster Supreme
Cook lobster-tails according to package directions; drain.
Cut lobster from shells with scissors; dice.
Saute lobster in 1/2 cup butter in large skillet for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; blend in flour, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Stir in... - 44.4009
Stuffed Broiled Lobster Tails
Snip underside of lobster tails lengthwise and cut out a 1 1/4 inch-wide strip of soft shell.
The small leaf-shaped orange and black feelers attached to edges of the back shell may be left intact.
Pull out lobster meat and dice.
Wash and dry lobster-tail... - 43.8055
Lobster With Oyster Stuffing
Cook 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, and 1 bay leaf in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add 3 cups dry bread cubes and 1 tablespoon snipped parsley; mix.
Drain 1/2 pint shucked oysters, reserving liquid; chop oysters.
To... - 31.967
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 44.005
Peppered Lobster Thermidor
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter, stir the flour, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the cream and cook, until thick.
4) Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, mustard and Worcestershire.
5) Remove from the heat, stir... - 44.3283
Veal Tenderloin Stuffed With Lobster
Veal Tenderloin Stuffed With Lobster is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Veal Tenderloin Stuffed With Lobster; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 32.4964
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
1. Set a plastic bag on a low dish and put beef tenderloin in it.
2. Drizzle the salad dressing on the beef and seal the plastic bag.
3. Put the dish in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours and flip the beef once or twice.
4. Take the lobster and... - 43.0089
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566
Plunge live lobsters head first into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove at once.
Place on backs on cutting board.
Cut in half lengthwise: draw knife from head down to base of abdomen.
Discard all... - 42.8443
Baked Stuffed Lobster
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a broiler, place the lobster and start broiling it
3.In the oven, place the bread crumbs and toast it also mix the crumbs with butter and green fat and mashed coral from the... - 34.4219
Seafood Stuffed Baked Lobster
Preheat the oven to 425°F.Melt 8 tablespoons butter in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
Stir in the tarragon and parsley.
If using raw shrimp or scallops, add them with the herbs and cook for... - 41.4304
Lobster Salad Stuffed Eggs
In a bowl combine well the lobster, the radishes, the scallion, the celery, the parsley, the mayonnaise, the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste.
Halve the eggs crosswise and remove the yolks.
Chop 1 of the yolks, reserving the other 2 for... - 31.1189
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a large pot bring salted water to boil.
Once water is boiling, drop lobster tails in and return to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove lobster from tail in one piece and set aside.
Cut tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2... - 38.0076
Scrub potatoes, rub skins with shortening, and prick with fork.
Bake at 375Â° till done, 70 to 80 minutes.
Cut slice from top of each.
Scoop out inside; reserve shells.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and enough milk or cream to moisten.
Beat till... - 41.7876
Meridian Lobster Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In saute pan heat butter or olive oil over medium heat and saute chopped onion, green pepper and celery until soft and onions are translucent.
3. Add black pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt and... - 42.7888
Italian Stuffed Lobster Tail
Cook lobster tails in boiling salted water to cover about 10 minutes or till done.
Drain; remove meat from shells.
Coarsely chop meat; set meat and shells aside.
In saucepan cook garlic in oil just till lightly browned.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley,... - 43.664
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 94.6899
Smelts With Lobster Or Crabmeat Stuffing
Mix together lobster, onion, parsley, and seasonings; add enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
Stuff smelts; sew the openings.
Brush with slightly beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs.
Place side by side in well-buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 39.5041
1) From the top of tomatoes, cut a thin slice.
2) Scoop out seeds and discard.
3) Sprinkle little salt insides of tomatoes and place them inverted on a wire rack for about 15 minutes to drain.
4) Mix lobsters with mayonnaise, celery,... - 45.8234
Crab Stuffed Bell Peppers
Bell peppers stuffed with crab meat is what Nikki is making for lunch for the day! Sinful or what! Watch the video to know how! - 95.1245
1) Mix lobster, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green pepper and French dressing.
2) Season to taste.
3) Fill cream puffs with this mixture.
4) Sprinkle with paprika, before serving. - 36.8027
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
Luncheon Lobster Bake
Cut lobster into chunks.
Combine with 1 1/2 cups crumbs, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, onion, 1/4 cup sliced olives, salt, and dash pepper.
Pile into 6 individual greased baking dishes or 1-quart casserole.
Combine 1/2 cup crumbs and the melted... - 40.9628
Green Lobster Salad
Gut up the lobster into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, prepare the cucumber and hard boiled eggs.
Slice the avocado pears in half, remove the seeds and take out the flesh with a sharp knife in pieces about 1/2 inch (1 cm) square.
Try not to pierce the skin with the... - 38.2611
Avacado Bristol Fashion
1. Halve the cooked lobster lengthwise.
2. Get rid of their black intestinal vein and the gray sac in the each half of the head.
3. Chuck of all the meat from claws, body and tail.
4. Keep aside the thin scarlet crawler claws for the garnish.
5. Chop... - 39.548
Deviled Crab Lobster Tails
Rinse lobster tails and pat dry.
Use kitchen shears or sharp, heavy knife to cut lengthwise through the centers of the hard top shells and lobster meat.
Cut through the bottom shells and separate each half.
Cut a lengthwise slit in the meat of each lobster... - 42.8259
Molded Lobster Salad
Soften the gelatin in the cold water in a small bowl.
Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler.
Add the broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Mix in the salt and pepper.
Stirring constantly, cook over simmering water until smooth... - 43.7067
Lobster With Galliano Crumbs
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, Galliano, butter, lemon juice, and seasonings; set aside.
Plunge the lobsters into a large pot of boiling water and boil 5 minutes.
Remove at once and place on a firm surface.
Split each lobster open and remove dark vein and... - 34.7648
Baked Lobster Waiohai
1. Shell lobster and dice the meat; reserve shells.
2. Season the meat with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. In a bowl, marinate the seasoned lobster in sake for 1 hour.
4. After marinating drain the lobster.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine... - 47.6082
Lobster Ravioli In Saffron Sauce
In a large bowl mix together ingredients for the lobster stuffing.
Cover and refrigerate.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the shallots.
Add the creme fraiche and heavy cream.
Add the saffron, seasonings, and sherry.
Reduce the heat, keeping the... - 34.143
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.3028
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and mash them.
Add mayonnaise, onion, seafood, salt and pepper to the yolks.
Mix well and pack into the egg whites.
Melt the butter and add the flour and curry powder.
Blend... - 46.2204
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Crab Stuffed Artichokes
Mix together in a bowl the parsley, shallot, lemon juice, oil, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and tarragon.
Add seafood and mix lightly.
Cover and chill.
Trim off stem end of each artichoke and scoop out center choke.
Gently spread open leaves slightly and spoon... - 38.857
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine onion, oil and garlic.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high2 to 3 minutes.
Add clams, tomatoes, clam juice, bay leaves, salt, pepper, thyme and saffron; heat, covered at high 5 minutes and at medium 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 41.5005
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
1. Preheat a nonstick saucepan for a couple fo minutes on low flame; melt margarine in it
2. Add onion and green pepper and saute for five minutes; Turn the heat off
3. Add eggs, milk, salt and tuna to it and cook for ten minutes over low flame until... - 40.6584
This Flounder Surprise is really a wonder ! This baked fish with mushroom soup and white wine stuffings, garnished with lobster tail and mushrooms , dunked in creamy sauce is so very satiating ! Try this Flounder Surprise for your next meal and let me know... - 41.1254
Cut fancy shapes (stars, diamonds, circles, etc.) from thinly sliced white, whole wheat, or rye bread.
Spread with cream cheese or a favorite cheese spread; top with rolled smoked salmon, whitefish or salmon caviar, sardines, pickled herring, cooked lobster... - 20.2475
Talk Of The Town Salad
No wonder this salad is named Talk Of The Town Salad . When something has a taste so hard to resist there is no denying the fact that it is the talk of the town. Talk Of The Town Salad is one of my favorites for the heavenly mix of crab lobster, cheese,... - 31.4207
Molded Fish Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cook; slowly add to mayonnaise.
Combine all remaining ingredients; add to mayonnaise mixture.
Pour into fish mold; chill.
May be served with lemon gelatin cut into cubes. - 33.7843
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
To prepare the mushrooms, carefully remove the stems.
Put the mushroom caps aside and finely chop the stems.
Melt the butter in one large, or two, frying pans.
Add the mushroom caps and toss them gently in the butter until well coated, then add the lemon... - 42.9267