- » Lobster Salad
Lobster Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster salad recipes.
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 92.8686
Lobster Salad On Artichokes
1) Remove the stems and the outer leaves from all the artichokes. Discard the leaves and retain the flat central base.
2) Pick out the leaves till you find the inner yellow-green leaves. Slice the top 2/3 of the artichokes, so that only the... - 46.9898
1) From the top of tomatoes, cut a thin slice.
2) Scoop out seeds and discard.
3) Sprinkle little salt insides of tomatoes and place them inverted on a wire rack for about 15 minutes to drain.
4) Mix lobsters with mayonnaise, celery,... - 45.8234
Mock Lobster Salad
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large skillet bring enough water to a boil to cover fish; add bay leaf and salt.
Cut fish in chunks; add fish and lemon juice to boiling water.
Return water to a... - 45.3945
This typical Lobster Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Lobster Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 45.2001
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 44.5595
Molded Lobster Salad
Soften the gelatin in the cold water in a small bowl.
Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler.
Add the broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Mix in the salt and pepper.
Stirring constantly, cook over simmering water until smooth... - 43.7067
Lobster Salad With Mayonnaise
"Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces; add celery.
Arrange on lettuce; surround with lobster claws, eggs and capers.
Mix mustard, salt, sugar and pep- per.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Add oil gradually; beat vigorously after each addition.
Beat until... - 42.0779
This lobster salad is a delicious and savory seafood salad made with diced lobster meat and celery. Dressed with mayonnaise and vinegar, the lobster salad is great for serving at seafood parties or beach parties. - 41.6173
Lobster And Barley Salad
Cook the barley in 2 quarts of boiling salted water until the grains are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Stir together the oil, lemon juice, salt, tarragon, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
Mix well with the... - 41.4832
Traditional Lobster Salad
Traditional Lobster Salad are easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! Adding them to your spread will definitely make statement about your excellent cooking skills! The Traditional Lobster Salad is definitely something that you simply cant afford to miss!! - 40.6892
Lobster Melon Salad
1. Prepare the honeydew melon or cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds.
2. With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out pulp (about 3 cups of melon balls).
3. In a mixing bowl combine melon balls, romaine, lobster, papaya and chives.
4. To make orange... - 40.1404
Rock Lobster Salad, Hot Or Cold
Drop frozen rock lobster into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, boil 3 minutes.(Larger 4-ounce tails require 5 minutes boiling time.)
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
With scissors, remove underside membrane.
Pull out meat and dice.
Place... - 39.0713
Green Lobster Salad
Gut up the lobster into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, prepare the cucumber and hard boiled eggs.
Slice the avocado pears in half, remove the seeds and take out the flesh with a sharp knife in pieces about 1/2 inch (1 cm) square.
Try not to pierce the skin with the... - 38.2611
Lobster Salad Tropicale
1. Mix the lobster meat, the grapefruit and the avocado together. Add the next three ingredients and mix well again
2. Add salt to taste and season well
3. Serve cold on lettuce greens - 38.1793
This lobster salad is prepared with cooked lobster tails and eggs with vegetables like potatoes and green beans. Combined together with celery, onions and seasoned to taste, the lobster salad is dressed with yogurt and tomato juice and is served on spinach... - 37.0546
Lobster Salad With Basil
Baked Fish is a favorite for my Seafood crazy husband. Try these excellent Baked Fish recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 36.7323
Combine all ingredients except hard-cooked eggs and lobster; place over low heat.
Cook, stirring con- stantly, until thickened.
Chop egg whites; mash egg yolks.
Combine with lobster and dressing; toss lightly. - 36.4142
Lobster And Potato Salad
In a large mixing bowl stir oil with a fork and add vinegar gradually until it is all absorbed.
Add salt, pepper, potatoes and cucumbers.
Toss gently so as not to break the potatoes and let stand for 2 hours.
Drain and add 1 inch (2 cm) cubes of lobster meat,... - 36.4116
Tasty Lobster Salad
Cut chicken into strips.
Marinate lobster and chicken in a little French dressing with chopped egg whites and celery for 1 hour.
Mash or sieve egg yolks; blend with mayonnaise, chili sauce, chives and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Mix chicken, lobster... - 36.0349
Grilled Lobster With Potato Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring potatoes and 3 quarts water to a bail. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are Cool enough to touch, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 34.9979
1. Cut lobster tails into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick medallions and set aside.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce leaves, sprouts or watercress, orange segments, strawberries and lobster attractively on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate.
3. To make dressing,... - 34.9317
Lobster Salad Deluxe
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, pimento, milk, green pepper, relish, celery seed, celery and green onions to- gether.
Mix with lobster and macaroni; add cheese.
Chill; serve on lettuce leaf garnished with radish and... - 34.9116
Remove all the meat from the lobster and cut into neat pieces.
Break the endive into tufts, shred the lettuce coarsely.
Arrange the lobster and salad in layers with a little mayonnaise and seasoning.
Coat with mayonnaise.
Decorate with slices of hard-boiled... - 34.8004
Lobster Salad In Pineapple Shells
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, leaving crown on pineapple.
Remove pineapple in wedges, leaving 1/2- inch shell.
Remove core; dice pineapple into 1 1/2- inch wedges.
Blend sour cream, lemon juice, salt, chutney and curry powder; toss with lobster, sliced... - 33.8855
This Lobster Salad tastes amazing ! Try this mixed seafood and vegetable accompaniment with herb, cucumber ,mayonnaise and garlic seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lobster Salad are welcome ! - 33.5464
Lobster Salad (astakos Mayoneza)
Combine all ingredients except cucumber and tomato.
Spoon into heated pastry shells, a lobster cavity, or on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with cucumber slices and toihato wedges. - 33.5383
Gala Lobster Salad
Blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, orange and lemon juices, parsley, and egg; chill.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Lightly toss with enough chilled dressing to coat evenly.
Mound individual servings on chilled plates lined with salad greens. - 32.5398
Combine lobster, eggs, celery and parsley.
Add mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Add mayonnaise; mix well.
Serve on lettuce. - 32.5251
Lobster Salad Stuffed Eggs
In a bowl combine well the lobster, the radishes, the scallion, the celery, the parsley, the mayonnaise, the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste.
Halve the eggs crosswise and remove the yolks.
Chop 1 of the yolks, reserving the other 2 for... - 31.1189
1. Mix the onion with the mayonnaise and whipped cream.
2. Mix the celery with the chopped lobster, then add mayonnaise and cream and toss until well blended.
3. Serve on crisp lettuce. Garnish with sieved hard-cooked eggs, capers or asparagus tips. Or... - 29.2466
Sprinkle lobster with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Add celery, mayonnaise, salt, and dash pepper.
Mix lightly; chill thoroughly.
Brush avocados with lemon juice; mound lobster salad atop avocados. - 28.9002
Cut cooked lobster meat (or canned) in 1/2, in.
cubes, and combine with celery, seasonings, and French dressing.
Chill at least 1/2 hour.
Serve in lettuce cups, garnished with mayonnaise and hard-cooked egg slices. - 28.639
Lobster Salad Supreme
1. Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 hour before serving.
2. Serve on lettuce and garnish with lobster claws. - 27.1177
Mock Lobster Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve on lettuce with crackers or toast. - 26.9616
Lobster Salad With French Dressing
1. Combine lobster and celery and marinate in French dressing.
2. Add mayonnaise.
3. Garnish with pimiento strips, if desired. - 26.6963
Cook the lobster as in Boiled Lobster, then remove meat as in To Open Boiled Lobster, Cube the lobster meat, reserving claw meat for garnish, and marinate in the French dressing for 1/2 hr.
Drain off French dressing, add celery and mayonnaise to taste.
Place... - 25.477
Lobster Salad Special
Combine all ingredients with enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 24.7287
Mix thoroughly with home-made mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to taste. - 21.018
Lobster Potato Salad With Tarragon Mayonnaise
For Potato Salad:
1. In a pot of rolling boiled water drop potatoes. Add salt and cook until fork tender.
2. Drain and cut them into half.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add potato, onion, capers, garlic, parsley, black pepper, lemon zest,... - 0
Lobster Salad Recipes By Category