- » Lobster Quiche
Lobster Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster quiche recipes.
Rock Lobster Quiche
This Rock Lobster Quiche is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Rock Lobster Quiche right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 46.0631
Rock Lobster Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Add South African rock lobster tails to boiling salted water, parboil and then cook for 1 minute after water starts boiling again. Drain instantly and using cold water drench them. Take out the... - 45.5806
You May Also Like!
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
Cheesy Lobster Quiche
Thaw patty shells in refrigerator overnight.
Arrange shells in overlapping circle; roll out on lightly floured surface to a 12-inch circle.
Let dough rest 5 minutes.
Arrange in 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan, pinching dough to edge.
Chill shell 15 to 30... - 40.2642
Roll out pastry and line a 9-inch pie plate.
Melt the butter in a skillet and when it is sizzling add the lobster meat.
Saute lightly 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, stir in the sherry or Madeira, cover, and simmer over very low heat... - 42.4374
Lobster Quiche With Dry White Wine Flavoring
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix eggs, wine, salt, pepper, and cream.
4) On the lined pie pan, flute the edge and prick the bottom with a fork.
5) Line the pan with a foil and fill with... - 44.3415
Crab Quiche With Swiss Cheese
1. Thaw frozen crab or lobster on Low for 2-1/2 minutes.
2. Let it stand for few minutes.
4. Add 1 tablespoon sherry to crab or lobster and set aside for marinating.
5. Separate 1/4 cup cheese for topping.
6. Sprinkle 1 ¾ cheese over... - 43.307
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 42.0612