- » Lobster Paste
Lobster Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lobster Paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lobster Paste recipes.
Combine lobster, half the bread crumbs, egg and lemon juice.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Stir in milk gradually; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Season with salt, cayenne pepper and anchovy paste.
Combine sauce and lobster mixture;... - 41.0311
Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms
Hunting for a delicious Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe? My Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe will serve your purpose in all possibility. Start right away and get your Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms on! - 38.9189
Lobster Dip Supreme
1.In a bowl, mix curry and sherry and add cream cheese, salt and lobster paste to the bowl and blend the entire content with rotary beater.
2.Refrigerate in a bowl with a lid.
3.Serve cold or at room temperature - 30.658
Lobster Cream Dip
1.In a bowl, mix creamcheese, lobster paste and sour cream or brandy.
2.Blend the ingredients well in a food processor
3.Serve in a bowl - 26.7921
Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables
Though Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables is set all in rage in Chinese buffets, for the past few months I have been trying different variations of it. I'm dead sure you will love his scrumptious Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables recipe. Experience it! - 40.8275
Tournedos Of Lotte With Lobster And Lobster Butter
2. In a sauce pan, heat water and cook the lobsters for 8- 10 minutes until soft.
3. Once done, let the lobsters come to room temperature and the pull the meat from the shells.
4. Keep it aside in a covered bowl and refrigerate.
5. Reserve the... - 46.3937
1.Pound the coral of a lobster to a smooth paste with two tablespoons of butter
2.Now add chopped lobster and remaining tablespoon of butter and pound again until all is reduced to a smooth paste
3.In a strainer, rub mixture through a fine... - 33.5034
Smoked Lobster Canapes
Cream the first five ingredients together thoroughly.
Swirl in the centre of each canaped biscuit and top with a slice of pickled onion. - 20.9166
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 37.7358
Grilling Lobster Tails
Grilled lobster tails are an impressive and simple way to cook lobsters. Here is a quick and easy method of grilling lobster tails. Lobster tails taste great when made with a hot buttery, garlic and parsley sauce. Serve these grilled lobster tails along with... - 106.499
Lobster A L'americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax. Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is... - 39.6641
Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork
Well, this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork Chinese recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. The mushrooms, beans, chestnuts and the pork with lobster used in this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork recipe livened me up. Enjoy every bite of this... - 40.2927
Quick Lobster Bisque
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, then run through blender for 30 seconds. Seasoned with nutmeg and Pour into pot and refrigerate. - 27.0668
Lobster In A Crust
Kill the lobster.
Make a stiff paste of the flour and water.
Wrap the lobster in the paste and bake in the oven at 350° until the crust is pale brown about 30 to 35 minutes.
Leave to cool in the crust.
Then discard the crust and crack the lobster. - 25.5404
Fillet And Lobster Supreme
Cover the bottom of a 6x9x2 inch casserole with fillets and sprinkle with a little salt.
Chop the canned lobster in very small pieces and combine with lobster juice and lobster paste.
Spread evenly over the fillets.
Heat the milk in a saucepan.
Cream together... - 45.6318
Lobster A L'americaine
Insert knife between body and tail shells of lobster to sever spinal cord.
Make deep, sharp cut lengthwise through back of body and tail.
Separate halves; re- move black line and stomach.
Reserve liver and coral.
Remove claws; reserve.
Place oil and butter in... - 42.2012
Best Lobster Bisque
This Best Lobster Bisque recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Lobster Bisque. You should try... - 62.1757
Kail each lobster by plunging a knife into the thorax.
Break off the tail and cut it crosswise into thirds with the shell on.
Cut the body in half and remove the coral and liver.
Refrigerate them for later use.
Discard the remaining body.
Break off the claws... - 44.3253
Lobster Crame Risotto
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Add the shallots and saute until soft and transparent.
3) Blend in the flour and curry powder then cook for 1-2 minutes without browning.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Pour in the milk and... - 45.0536
1. Split lobster, crack claws and remove meat from shells. Cut in small uniform pieces.
2. Cover the shells and claws with cold water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover and simmer 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and heat with the milk and lemon peel. Then let... - 29.9912
Lobster Bisque Deluxe
Put into a deep kettle the 2 cups of brown stock.
Cook rice until very soft.
Do not drain.
In another pan put butter or olive oil.
Put in 1 carrot and 1 onion and cook slowly 5 minutes; add bay leaf and thyme.
Add lobster; cover and cook until lobster shells... - 43.0936
Were you looking for a great Lobster Thermidor recipe? Lobster Thermidor gets its taste from its ingredients. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! You will definitely come back and thank me for sharing this Lobster Thermidor... - 45.0506
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix lobster with half the crumbs
3.Now chop the egg very fine and add to lobster along with lemon juice
4.Now melt butter, blend in flour, and add milk and cook until mixture is... - 43.2831
Saute sliced onion and apple in melted butter with curry powder.
Add milk and other ingredients except flour.
When almost boiling, thicken with flour which has been mixed in a paste with a little milk.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add chopped lobster meat, chopped into... - 36.2217
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 46.7564
Lobster Salad With Basil
Baked Fish is a favorite for my Seafood crazy husband. Try these excellent Baked Fish recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 36.95
Party Lobster Bisque
1 Drain the lobster; remove any bony tissue.
2 Set aside several large pieces for garnish, then dice the remainder.
3 In a large saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine until soft ; stir in flour.
4 Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
5 Stir... - 47.6295
Coral Island Dip
Measure the first eight ingredients into the electric blender and blend for half a minute or until smooth.
Or chop ingredients and beat with electric mixer or cream together with a spoon.
Add the cheese and beat until .smooth.
Taste for seasoning; add a few... - 34.9548
1) Defrost rock-lobster tails.
2) With a knife, discard underside membrane.
3) Take off the meat from shell and cube it.
4) With a fork, mash egg yolks to paste.
5) Mix thoroughly butter, flour, lemon rind, and pepper.
6) Boil milk and add to the... - 42.5442
Portuguese Lobster Soup
Portuguese Lobster Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Portuguese Lobster Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.5865
Lobster A L Americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is purchased,... - 35.6795
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.9453
1) Preserve the shells after shelling the washed shrimps if you are using them instead of lobster.
2) Immerse the live lobster in boiling water for 15 minutes and then keep the meat aside.
3) Put the broken shells without the debris into a... - 44.4343
Smelts With Lobster Or Crabmeat Stuffing
Mix together lobster, onion, parsley, and seasonings; add enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
Stuff smelts; sew the openings.
Brush with slightly beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs.
Place side by side in well-buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 38.0476
If you love lobster, you will love this spicy Lobster Curry for sure. It is the flavors of the seasonings, rice and lobster tails that make this curry taste yum. Give this yummy Lobster Curry a try. - 44.3726
Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest
Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest takes comparatively less time to prepare . This Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest recipe will indeed soothe your palate. Learn how lobster can be made even more tasty! - 33.3185
Lobster Brandy Bisque
Remove lobster meat from shell; chop.
Refrigerate until needed.
Coarsely chop shell.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in medium stock pot; add shell and garlic.
Cook until browned.
Add celery, carrots and onion; cook until softened.
Add tomato paste; cook 5 minutes,... - 41.8424
In large saucepan, heat oil and add parsley, onion and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until onions are soft.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste and tomatoes, breaking up tomatoes with fork.
Add also the tomato liquid, wine, salt, oregano, basil, rosemary, pepper,... - 39.2074
Grilled Lobster A L'americaine
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over high heat.
Add the diced tomatoes, shallots, onion and garlic and brown for 3 or 4 minutes.
Flambe with cognac or brandy.
Dilute the tomato paste in the dry white wine and add to the tomato mixture in the pan.
Season with... - 45.2512
Saute Of Lobster
Remove lobster meat carefully in one piece from tails.
Cut lobster into round pieces 1 cm (1/2-inch) thick, these are known as medallions.
Dip medallions of lobster in seasoned flour and saute gently in clarified butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Mix... - 36.9585
1) In a casserole over Sterno burner, or in an electric fry pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat and stir in rest of the ingredients, except the lobster meat.
3) Return to heat, bring the mixture to a boil and... - 40.1082
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 45.9953
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 43.9959
Vegetable Stew With Lobster
Vegetable stew with lobster is a a very savory and delicious stew made with fresh veggies and mushrooms. Herbed and spiced with nutmeg, this seafood and vegetable stew is great for parties or special family occasions too. - 42.425
1. Take a double boiler, add cream, egg yolks, and milk to its top part. Heat the mixture to scalding and stir often during the cooking time.
2. Take a bowl, add butter, flour and mace and prepare a paste.
3. Add the creamy mixture into the egg -... - 42.6797
Brown garlic in oil in skillet.
Combine pork, salt, pepper, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
Add to garlic; stir for 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir for 1 min- ute longer.
Pour in hot broth, stirring constantly, until blended.
Simmer, covered, for 10... - 42.9884
Lobster Thermidor With Mushrooms
1. In a 4-quart casserole, melt 1/3 cup butter for 40 seconds.
2. Add flour to make a paste.
3. Gradually add half and half.
4. Cook at 350° F for 13 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Stir in wine, mustard and cayenne to sauce and keep aside.
6. In a... - 44.5389
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 41.7888
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables are ideal whatever be the occasion and whenever be the time. With this Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables recipe here, I have tried to make the popular Chinese recipe easier and tastier for you. So, get ready to... - 41.4033
Succulent Lobster With Zesty Sauces
1. Steam lobster over high heat for 15-18 minutes until done.
2. Split lobster in half, discard dark vein. Rinse and cut meat into 1/2 (2 cm) chunks. Place lobster chunks on top of lettuce on a platter, as though the lobster is whole.
3. Combine ingredients... - 30.4567
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 35.2445
Fish And Lobster Mousse (cold)
Steam the fish until tender, remove the skin and bone it.
Push the fish through a sieve and mash to a paste with the cream and Oil Mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the 1 tablespoon gelatin in the cold water for a few minutes then dissolve over... - 41.8706
Drop frozen rock-lobster tails into boiling salted water to cover and cook for 2 minutes after water reboils.
Drain immediately and cool under running cold water.
Cut away underside membrane and remove meat in one piece.
Slice tail meat into medallions... - 28.4809
Mini Brioche Lobster Rolls
1. In a food processor, combine the lobster meat with the mayonnaise, chopped tarragon and grated lemon zest and pulse to a chunky paste. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. Using a paring knife, cut a 1 1/2 inch-round plug out of the top of each roll,... - 23.9989
Chicken And Lobster Costa Brava
1) Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
2) Make chicken bouillon with back, neck, wing tips, and giblets.
3) With a knife, cut the under shell of lobster tails.
4) With shears, cut right through the hard shell to make each tail in 3... - 43.8854
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 43.7084
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 115.169
Spaghetti With Lobster
1. Wash the lobsters. Cut the spinal cord of each by inserting a knife where the tail and body meet. Turn the lobsters on their backs and split lengthwise. Cut each tail crosswise into three pieces. Cut off the claws and crack them.
2. Heat the oil in a large... - 40.4188
Italian Stuffed Lobster Tail
Cook lobster tails in boiling salted water to cover about 10 minutes or till done.
Drain; remove meat from shells.
Coarsely chop meat; set meat and shells aside.
In saucepan cook garlic in oil just till lightly browned.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley,... - 43.8775
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
1. In a wok, heat oil. Add garlic and green onions. Stir-fry 1 minute.
2. Add pork and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes, until no longer pink.
3. Stir in shrimp and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until pink.
4. Combine soy sauce, black bean paste, sherry, sugar, salt and... - 36.6973
Lobster Cocktail is a recipe for rich. Lobster Cocktail gets its elegance and taste from Lobster mixed with mushrooms and mayonnaise, flavored with alcohol. Lobster Cocktail is inspired by many world class restaurants. - 35.1734
Caper Sauce For Cold Lobster
Blend cottage cheese in blender with milk until mixture is consistency of whipped cream.
Add all remaining ingredients except capers.
Blend for 2 minutes on high speed.
Pile into a bowl and chill.
Garnish with whole capers.
Cut lobster into bite sized pieces;... - 34.4326
Lobster Or Crayfish A L'armoricaine
This dish, so completely French in character, is currently referred to as lobster "a Vamericaine." This is a shocking mistake, as the real recipe "a l'americaine" is quite different.
My recipe for lobster "a l'armoricaine" has purposely been simplified; the... - 26.6311
Spaghetti With Lobster
Spaghetti With Lobster is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Spaghetti With Lobster dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 35.2835
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 112.188
Lobster With Bean Sprouts
Lobster With Bean Sprouts is very easy to make and extremely tasty. The stir fried lobster and vegetables drowning in the gravy is an appetizing sight. Serve the Lobster With Bean Sprouts with rice. - 38.0554
Lobster And White Wine In A Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the butter in a large, heavy enameled skillet or a large saucepan. Add the lobster and cook quickly over high heat for about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the lobster pieces to a small bowl, and set aside.
2. In the... - 37.8884
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.4153
Shrimp, Crab, Or Lobster, Kerala Style
Heat oil either in deep 10-inch skillet or in 10-inch heavy-bottomed pot over a medium-high flame.
Put in the chopped onions and fry, stirring, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are slightly browned, but soft.
Turn off heat.
In a blender container... - 46.0435
Fried Lobster With Cabbage
Fried Lobster With Cabbage is a simple delightful dish that is very easy to put togther. Try preparing the tasty Fried Lobster With Cabbage dish for your weekend dinner and see how it captivates everyone. - 39.2737
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Hgk Uhwo Pizza - Segment 3
For Asian Pizza
1. On a pizza pan, place the pizza crust, spread nori paste all over the base.
2. Sprinkle cheese over the paste, till the edges of the crust.
3. In a bowl, place together the lobster meat and khimchi base and mix well.
4. Spread the... - 107.465
For those who love eating seafood, they would never let go of the chance of enjoying a crawfish dish. The most usual and easiest method of cooking crawfish is simply by boiling it in water with seasoning. You can learn about how to buy and boil this... - 42.6587
Gung Pin Loong Har Ginger Langoustine
Make a paste of cornflour with water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a batter and keep aside.
Clean, wash and dry Langoustine meat.
Place in a bowl and pour the cornflour batter.
Mix and coat each piece with this batter.
Heat half the oil in a large pan.
Fry... - 43.089
Rigatoni Con Aragosta
Rigatoni Con Aragosta is a delicious pasta that I love making and eating! My family loves this tasty pasta and seafood dish too!! Cook a tasty bowl of Rigatoni Con Aragosta by following this recipe. - 41.1368
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Blend in flour and salt. Combine cream and egg yolks; mix well. Stir into flour mixture to form smooth paste. Add sherry and seafood. Cover with glass... - 28.414
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 45.3366
Quick Nantua Sauce
1 Mix the lobster soup with the white sauce and add the tomato paste.
2 Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste and add the shrimp. - 20.7601
Seafood Pie has a Awesome taste. The fabrication of butter, seafood: shrimp, lobster, scallops, tomato paste, eggs and heavy cream. Gives the Seafood Pie one of its kind tastes. - 45.496
Stuffed Fillets Of Fish
Stuffed Fillets Of Fish has a fine taste. The lemon flavored fish stuffed with seafood stuffing gives the Stuffed Fillets Of Fish a supreme taste. Stuffed Fillets Of Fish is served as appetizer by restaurants across the world. - 30.7557
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 47.8755
1.Heat butter until melted.
2.Once done, turn the flame off and add flour, salt and pepper to it.
3.Cook the mixture on low flame until brown.
4.Slowly add hot milk or fish stock along with the cream to it.
5.Add anchovy paste and tarragon.
6.Put the... - 43.171
Shell and devein the shrimp,- or wash the lobster tails and, if large, split through the shell lengthwise, or crack crab, clean and rinse well.
Wash and drain the black beans and crush with 1 clove of the garlic, mix in the soy sauce and sugar.
Heat the oil... - 38.8105
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate of 9-inches, prick the bottom and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove plate from the heat and allow it to cool.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter and add... - 45.8691
Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Add water, vinegai; salt and pepper and stir thoroughly .
Puree about 2 cups at a time in blender food processor or food mill.
Pour into another large bowl or Dutch oven and slowly whisk in oil and... - 39.0669
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a large bowl with ice water. Add the corn to the pot and boil for 2 minutes, until glossy. Let cool, and then cut the kernels from the cob.
2. Return the water to a boil and add the lobster. Cook over... - 37.7435
Shellfish Cocktail With Mayonnaise
Cut the lobster into small pieces and shred the crabmeat.
Put the shellfish into a bowl and mix in the walnuts and celery.
Combine the mayonnaise, cream, tomato paste, a few drops of the Tabasco sauce and the horseradish.
Taste the sauce and add a little... - 39.9659
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels under running cold water to remove any sand; remove beards. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat clam juice to boiling. Add mussels; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook about 5 minutes, until... - 37.7841
White Wine Bouillabaisse
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups water, wine, parsley, tomato paste, thyme, bay leaf, saffron and fennel seeds; stir to combine. Bring to a boil,... - 35.3835
1. In a 20-quart kettle, Dutch oven, or lobster pot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Stir in the onion, green pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, and black pepper; cook for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, bay leaves, and wine and simmer,... - 31.0936
Surf & Turf Rice
In a large skillet, saute* steak cubes in 1 tablespoon butter until browned on all sides, turning often.
Put into a large bowl; set aside.
Saute lobster-tail slices in 2 tablespoons butter, stirring often, until opaque.
Add wine and lemon... - 45.9944
In small cup combine salt, oregano, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic to make a paste.
Brown chicken, onion, and green pepper in large, heavy, preheated saucepan or Dutch oven.
Stir in seasoned paste.
Add rice, peas, artichoke hearts, boiling water, tomato... - 39.4819
Put the olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan with the chopped vegetables and garlic.
Dilute the tomato paste in a little water and stir it into the pan.
Cover the pan and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Add the wine, the white fish, clams or oysters... - 42.7766
Basic Shellfish Salad
Mix all but last 2 ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Add celery and cucumber, mix well, and taste for salt if anchovy paste is not used.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups, hollowed-out tomatoes, halved avocados, or in the center of a tomato aspic or... - 33.5883
Mix seafood lightly with cocktail sauce.
Shred lettuce very finely and put into cocktail glasses.
Pile seafood on lettuce.
Garnish with slices of lemon.
Cocktail Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice,... - 38.3586
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.2419
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.9306
Italian Seafood Salad
In a blender or food processor cream the garlic, egg yolks, salt, pepper and mustard.
With the machine running add the oil in a slow thin stream.
Add the vinegar, blend.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour the sauce over and toss to... - 37.145