- » Lobster Medallion
Lobster Medallion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster medallion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster medallion recipes.
Lobster Medallions With Curry Sauce
Combine sour cream, wine and curry powder in saucepan.
Cook over low heat until thickened.
Stir in lemon juice, coriander and chives.
Cook just until heated through.
Remove lobster meat from shell.
Cut into 1-inch slices.
Grill over hot coals until... - 39.4636
Saute Of Lobster
Remove lobster meat carefully in one piece from tails.
Cut lobster into round pieces 1 cm (1/2-inch) thick, these are known as medallions.
Dip medallions of lobster in seasoned flour and saute gently in clarified butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Mix... - 36.7372
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
1) In a large pot with the boiling salted water, boil the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Refrigerate the lobsters, remove the lobster meat with the back, claws and tail intact.
3) Combine the lobster meat and enough mayonnaise to bind and keep... - 39.4536
Rock Lobster Green Noodle Salad
Drop frozen rock lobster tails into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, cook 3 minutes.
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
Cut away underside membrane, remove meat in one piece, and slice into medallions.
Cook and drain noodles... - 40.1053
Lobster A L'americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax. Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is... - 39.4535
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
1. Plunge the lobsters head first into a large pot of boiling salted water and boil twelve to fifteen minutes.
2. Chill. Turn the lobsters on their backs and trim around the inner edge of the shell, removing the spongelike contents from each body; take care... - 33.2158
Rock Lobster Vegetable Salad
1 Slice the lobster into medallions.
2 In a bowl, add yogurt, mustard, and lemon juice.
3 Mix well.
4 Add in the lobster and mix well.
5 On individual serving plates, place lettuce leaves.
6 Arrange vegetables on lettuce.
7 Spoon the... - 47.292
Drop frozen rock-lobster tails into boiling salted water to cover and cook for 2 minutes after water reboils.
Drain immediately and cool under running cold water.
Cut away underside membrane and remove meat in one piece.
Slice tail meat into medallions... - 28.2674
1. Cut lobster tails into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick medallions and set aside.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce leaves, sprouts or watercress, orange segments, strawberries and lobster attractively on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate.
3. To make dressing,... - 34.9317
Rock Lobster Continental
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Chop medallions of the lobster meat.
3) Take a bowl and add spinach to it. Season it with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powders.
3) Separate the spinach into 4 scallop shells or baking dishes and put... - 47.414
Shrimp And Lobster Stew
For each serving allow 6 fresh shrimp and 3 medallions (rounds) raw lobster meat.
Melt 2 ounces lard or other fat in a copper skillet and saute shrimp and lobster meat with 1 shallot, 1 tablespoon diced peeled tomato, 1 teaspoon chopped onion, 1 teaspoon... - 28.0414
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Lobster A L Americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is purchased,... - 35.4829
Barbecued Lobster Tails With Avocado Sauce
COMBINE WINE, honey, sambal oelek, garlic and oil in jug; mix well.
Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut along the soft shell on the underside of the lobster.
Gently pull shell apart and ease raw flesh out with fingers.
Place lobster in shallow... - 43.7514
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 27.9849
Curried Lobster Risotto
Bring the chicken stock to a boil, lower the heat, and maintain at a simmer.
Fill a small saucepan about three quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the snow peas and blanch for 20 seconds.
Immediately drain and rinse under cold... - 42.707