- » Lobster Curry Dip
Lobster Curry Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster curry dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster curry dip recipes.
Lobster Dip Supreme
1.In a bowl, mix curry and sherry and add cream cheese, salt and lobster paste to the bowl and blend the entire content with rotary beater.
2.Refrigerate in a bowl with a lid.
3.Serve cold or at room temperature - 32.3587
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve the Curry Dip at room temperature. Makes an excellent dip for lobster, shrimp and other seafood. Can be combine with flaked tuna for an interesting dip to be served with crackers. - 28.447
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.5842
Lobster Appetizer Tidbits
Lobster Appetizer Tidbits has a defining taste. The curry powder and mustard gives the Lobster Appetizer Tidbits a prefect taste. - 31.555
Curried Fish Or Seafood
Prepare Curry Sauce in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct low flame.
Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind.
Fold in 1 to 1 1/2 cups diced fish or boned and flaked or diced seafood (salmon, tuna, halibut, shrimp, crab meat, or... - 16.7892
Deviled Lobster Tropical
Plunge live lobsters into boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from pot, split shells lengthwise and remove dark vein along the back and the small sac behind the head.
Remove the flesh and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
Keep the shells in neat halves for... - 45.4283
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 29.6568
Scampi On Spit
This Scampi on Pitt tastes fantastic ! These irresisitbly seasoned fried shrimp are my favorite! Try this Scampi on Pitt for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 29.9604