- » Lobster Claw
Lobster Claw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster claw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster claw recipes.
Whole Stuffed Lobsters
Nikki the foodie is makingstuffed lobster using the lobster meat! She presents the lobster meat into the tail of the lobsters! Delicious and meaty! Watch the video for more! - 100.194
How To Boil A Live Maine Lobster
If boiling a lobster is something you have never attempted then this video clearly shows your how to do it the right way! Get over the fear of cooking your lobsters by watching this video! - 81.9182
Remove all the lobster meat from the shells.
Shred the lettuce finely and arrange in glasses or on flat small dishes.
Put the lobster meat on top and cover with the cocktail sauce.
Garnish with lemon and some of the small lobster claws. - 28.7516
Dice the lobster meat.
In a mixing bowl blend the catsup, sherry, horseradish, cayenne, lemon juice, chives and capers.
Add the diced lobster and mix.
Place mixture on the lettuce leaves on chilled plates or in chilled champagne glasses.
Top with a lobster... - 39.0236
Lobster Salad Supreme
1. Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 hour before serving.
2. Serve on lettuce and garnish with lobster claws. - 27.1177
Stuffed Broiled Lobster
Split lobster in 2, and lay open as far as possible.
Discard vein and spongy green tissue on each side of back.
Crack big claws.
Place lobster, shell side up, on broiler rack 3 inches from heat.
Broil 8 minutes under medium heat.
Combine... - 32.8023
1) Cut the lobster claws and take out meat. Halve and tail and cut flesh coarsely into small pieces.
2) Remove stomach in the head sections, wash and dry thoroughly.
3) Wash lettuce leaves and dry.
4) In a bowl put lobster meat, add... - 41.9193
The Chef's Kitchen-lobster Savannah
Are you looking for a delightful seafood recipe? Look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe where the lobster is stuffed with a wonderful seafood and mushroom filling, topped with plenty of cheese and then baked to perfection. Check out... - 82.9773
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and cook the yolks with the sauce for a few minutes, being careful the mixture does not boil and therefore curdle.
Dissolve the gelatine in the very hot water, add to the sauce, together with the cream, and when cooler... - 36.1393
Curried Lobster has a unique taste. Curried Lobster gets it rich taste from lobster flavored with currypowder and fish stock. Curried Lobster is inspired in many resturnat globally. - 39.7269
Prepare the lobster for splitting either by inserting a sharp knife in its back between the body and tail shells to sever the spinal cord, or plunge it into boiling water for about 5 min. and then remove.
(If you are sure of your market, the dealer will... - 23.8697
Twist off and crack the lobster claws.
Remove the meat.
Cut each lobster in half lengthways along the back with a sharp knife and remove the stomach sacs, gills and the black vein running down the tails.
Carefully remove the green, creamy livers in the heads... - 40.1528
Lobster Sherry Bisque
This sherried lobster bisque is a savory and spicy bisque made with vegetables. Finished with a little cream, the lobster bisque is spiced with mace or nutmeg and is herbed with parsley. Seasoned to taste, it can be sided with read rolls and a fresh salad. - 48.4036
1. Fill a large deep kettle or sauce pot having a tight-fitting cover about 2/3 full (or enough to cover the lobster) with hot salted water.
2. Bring water rapidly to boiling. Grasp lobster by the back and plunge head first into the water.
3. Cover, bring... - 28.8999
Split the lobsters in half.
Crack the claws.
Lift out the tail meat and cut it into slices.
Wipe the shells with a little oil to make them shiny.
Put the tail meat back into the shells, red side up.
Place the claw meat in the top part of the shells.
Arrange... - 36.376
Lobster And Potato Hash
How about a lobster and potato hash for breakfast. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for lobster and potato hash that would be a healthy and wholesome treat for the entire family. Watch this incredible video and prepare this nutritious... - 102.263
This Steamed Lobster is indeed an healthy approach to having lobsters. My version of Chinese Steamed Lobster is just great anywhere. Why don't you take a try! - 24.8331
Lobster A L'americaine
Insert knife between body and tail shells of lobster to sever spinal cord.
Make deep, sharp cut lengthwise through back of body and tail.
Separate halves; re- move black line and stomach.
Reserve liver and coral.
Remove claws; reserve.
Place oil and butter in... - 41.9886
Baked Maine Lobster
Place lobsters on backs; cross large claws, holding firmly.
Cut quickly through entire length of body and tail, beginning at point between large claws.
Re- move craw and veins; leave tomalley in lobsters or mix with dressing.
Mix crumbs with butter and... - 39.0191
Lobster Salad With Mayonnaise
"Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces; add celery.
Arrange on lettuce; surround with lobster claws, eggs and capers.
Mix mustard, salt, sugar and pep- per.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Add oil gradually; beat vigorously after each addition.
Beat until... - 42.0779
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Pour half the melted butter over the flesh of the lobsters and place them, shell sides down, with the claws, under a medium broiler.
Cook for 15 minutes or until the lobsters are cooked and the shells bright red.
Season... - 31.5113
Kill lobster by inserting a sharp knife in its back between the body and tail shells, severing the spinal cord.
Split lengthwise, remove the stomach and intestinal canal, crack the large claws and lay the lobster flat.
Brush the meat with butter, season with... - 21.0447
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 37.5306
Crack and devein the lobster and remove the flesh from the claws.
Place the flesh on top of the body.
Brush with the seasoned melted butter and squeeze over a few.drops of lemon juice.
Broil until warmed through, basting all the time with melted butter and... - 26.7707
1.Pound the coral of a lobster to a smooth paste with two tablespoons of butter
2.Now add chopped lobster and remaining tablespoon of butter and pound again until all is reduced to a smooth paste
3.In a strainer, rub mixture through a fine... - 33.2925
Broiled Live Lobsters
A truly magical recipe for Broiled Live Lobsters not only looks nice but also tastes great! It is an ideal Main Dish. The Broiled Live Lobsters can be considered the gem of the European cuisine. In my estimation, if one is a chef, one needs to have a personal... - 40.3518
Broiled Whole Lobster
Choose active live lobsters.
Plunge headfirst into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Cook 2 minutes.
Place lobster on back on cutting board.
With sharp knife, split lengthwise from head to tail.
Cut off head, if desired.
Using scissors, snip out... - 29.9505
Lobster And Mushrooms Fricassee
Combine 4 inches water and 3 tablespoons salt in large kettle; bring to a boil.
Plunge live lobster into kettle head down, holding claws.
Cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
Drain; cool in colander.
Cut from tip of tail to head.
Remove head and small sac, being... - 42.3181
The lobsters are cooked one after the other.
Place the first one in a 12 x 8-inch (30 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish and pour boiling water over it.
Add bay leaves and lemon.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes at HIGH, turning the lobster twice.
Remove the sac and... - 35.39
Boiled Live Lobsters
European cuisine is one of the finest and richest in my opinion and I recommened that you try this awesome recipe of Boiled Live Lobsters that it has to offer. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Boiled Live Lobsters recipe is one of those European dishes... - 40.2614
Split the lobsters along the back, remove sac and sand vein.
Loosen the meat from the shell, crack the claws.
Heat the butter in a skillet and add the remaining ingredients.
Brush the lobster with the butter and broil for 15-20 minutes.
Brush and turn... - 30.5424
Steamed Lobster With Pork
Steamed Lobster With Pork is great for every single person in your family. When even the traditional Chinese lobster recipes are loved by all, this variant,Steamed Lobster With Pork is even more mouth-watering. Enjoy your seafood dish! - 33.8519
Split lobsters into halves lengthwise.
Lift meat out of bodies and claws and cut into large pieces.
Keep body shells whole.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour and cook and stir until golden.
Remove... - 44.324
How To Cook And Eat A Lobster
For all the seafood lovers, lobsters are among the most fabulous choices. This video, deals with the tips and tricks on cooking and eating a lobster. Whether it is steamed or grilled, the soft and buttery lobster meat is something to cherish at any occasion. - 108.315
Dieters Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer for 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn a bright red. Remove at once with tongs; drain until cool enough to handle.
2. Remove meat from each lobster... - 37.6797
Boil the lobsters and when cold split them in two.
Remove the small claws and lungs.
Crack the large claws and fill the cavity in the head with the meat from the claws.
Meanwhile melt the fat in a saucepan, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Then add the... - 40.236
Boiled Whole Lobster
Choose active live lobsters.
Plunge headfirst into enough boiling, salted water or Court Bouillon (see page 21) to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer till done, 20 minutes.
Place on back.
With sharp knife, cut in half lengthwise.
Discard... - 31.383
Boiled Fresh Lobster
Fill deep kettle with sufficient water to cover lobsters, adding 2 tablespoons salt for each quart water.
Bring water to fast boil; plunge each lobster in, grasping it by the back, behind head.
Allow water to return to gentle boil, cover container and cook 18... - 30.292
Sherried Lobster Newburg
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and claws and dice it.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the lobster meat and fry for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour over the sherry and simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in the nutmeg and salt and pepper to... - 38.6514
Meneimsha Lobster Pots
Any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In butter, in large saucepan, saute mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add lobster meat and sherry; simmer 3 minutes; remove from heat.
2. With spoon, stir in flour, paprika, salt, and cream. Cook, over medium heat, stirring... - 38.1037
Cook the lobster as in Boiled Lobster, then remove meat as in To Open Boiled Lobster, Cube the lobster meat, reserving claw meat for garnish, and marinate in the French dressing for 1/2 hr.
Drain off French dressing, add celery and mayonnaise to taste.
Place... - 25.477
1. Split lobster, crack claws and remove meat from shells. Cut in small uniform pieces.
2. Cover the shells and claws with cold water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover and simmer 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and heat with the milk and lemon peel. Then let... - 29.7753
Pour water into large kettle.
Add salt; cover.
Bring to boiling point over hot coals or high heat.
Plunge lobsters headfirst into boiling water; cover.
After water has returned to boiling point, simmer 15 to 20 minutes, depending on size of lobsters.
Test... - 29.949
Grilled Lobster Rolls
How about trying out some lobster meat grilled and sautéed in butter? Give this a go if you love the flavors of fresh lobster meat! Watch this video to know to handle a lobster and get it cooked the right way! - 100.733
Break claws off lobsters, remove tails and set aside, keeping carcasses at hand to start stock.
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat until it begins to smoke.
Add carcasses and saute until shells turn a deep red, about 4 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and... - 41.2704
Lobster Knuckle Sandwich
Watch Chef Steve Corry make a great sandwich from lobster knuckles and fried green tomatoes. The chef also makes a delicious avocado mayo that would go with the lobster salad. The video is interesting that makes the recipe worth trying. Take a look... - 118.562
Lobster Fra Diavolo
1. If using whole lobster, twist claws from lobster to remove. With a cleaver, cut lobster into large pieces (or ask your fishmonger to do this). Remove and discard sac near head and intestinal vein in tail. Remove the gray-green liver and any roe.
2. In a... - 27.3409
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.9223
Lobster Mayonnaise may be served in either of the following ways: (a) Cut the lobster in half lengthways, scoop out the meat from the body, mix with a little mayonnaise and return.
Carefully remove the meat from the tail, slice and return to the shell,... - 25.5126
Lobster With Rice Supreme
1) Remove heads and claws from lobsters. Then, remove flesh from claws. Keep aside.
2) Cut lobster tail half lengthways. Remove meat and save shells for serving. Chop the meat.
3) In a pan, melt 2 ounce butter and fry vegetables. Remove... - 41.6546
Easy Boiled Lobster
Heat water and salt to boiling in large kettle.
Plunge lobsters headfirst into water.
Cover; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer about 10 minutes.
Place lobster on its back.
With a sharp knife, cut lengthwise in half.
Remove the stomach, which is just... - 32.4864
1. Wash and remove the lobster claws and split the inner body in half lengthwise along with the centre line of the shell.
2. Take a saucepan and add some fish stock and white wine. Bring it to boil briskly until the liquid has been... - 45.8185
Kail each lobster by plunging a knife into the thorax.
Break off the tail and cut it crosswise into thirds with the shell on.
Cut the body in half and remove the coral and liver.
Refrigerate them for later use.
Discard the remaining body.
Break off the claws... - 44.1213
Baked Stuffed Whole Lobster
Plunge 2 live lobsters (about 1 pound each) headfirst into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Cook 2 minutes.
Remove from water; place lobster on back on cutting board.
With sharp knife, split lengthwise from head down to base of abdomen.
Spread body open... - 32.2835
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 45.7918
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 108.323
Classic Creamed Lobster
Remove the flesh of the lobster from the body and claws, and cut this into flakes.
Cook in the butter for about 5 min only—no longer as this toughens the lobster meat.
Add the beaten egg yolks and cream or white sauce, the season-ings and nutmeg, and heat... - 31.2901
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 49.2511
Blend butter with flour to make beurre manie Set aside.
Place lobsters in large pot filled with boiling, salted water. Boil 1 minute over high heat. Remove lobsters and drain. Set aside to cool.
Place lobsters right-side up on counter and hold with left hand.... - 40.6494
Split the lobsters lengthwise.
Detach claws and crack them.
Remove all lobster meat and dice.
Watch for these small areas which should be discarded: dark intestinal vein, small sac behind head, the spongelike greenish bits on either side of back.
At the same... - 40.8092
Bisques Lobster Bisque
This soup can be made with 2 cups lobster claw meat, but the flavor a live lobster gives is incomparable.
Method With a cloth held in the left hand, grasp lobster firmly by the tail, head facing to the right.
With a pointed knife, pierce the cross on the... - 28.3273
Lobster Americaine is a French cuisine delight. The labster flavored with brandy and white wine gives the Lobster Americaine a supreme taste. - 31.1232
Remove the lobster meat from the body and claws, dice and toss in the hot butter, add the white sauce, cream and brandy.
Blend the eggs with the milk, add to the mixture and thicken WITHOUT BOILING for a few minutes.
Add pepper and sherry and pile back into... - 34.5793
1.In a pan, cook the lobsters in water so that they are boiled.
2.Reserve the tails, claws and a pint of water.
3.Chop the lobsters and cook with salt, pepper,paprika, garlic and onions.
4.Once the volume diminishes to 1/3rd drain the... - 45.9299
Cut meat from cooked fresh lobsters into small pieces, leaving claw meat whole.
Put water, onion, celery and bay leaf with cracked lobster shells in saucepan.
Cover, and simmer 30 minutes; then uncover, and reduce broth to about 2 cups.
Strain, and reserve... - 40.475
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
1) In a large pot with the boiling salted water, boil the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Refrigerate the lobsters, remove the lobster meat with the back, claws and tail intact.
3) Combine the lobster meat and enough mayonnaise to bind and keep... - 39.4536
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster. Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to... - 41.1973
Lobster Thermidor With White Wine Flavoring
Preheat the broiler to fairly low.
Place the lobsters, shell sides down, with the claws, on an oiled broiler pan.
Brush them with oil and broil for about 15 minutes or until the lobsters are cooked and the shells bright red.
Meanwhile, put the shallots, herbs... - 42.849
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 46.5398
Lobster And Watercress Soup
1) Split the lobster shell and remove the meat of the body and claws.
2) Slice the meat.
3) In a saucepan, heat broth and soy sauce and bring to boil.
4) Add the lobster and simmer for 10 minutes more.
5) Stir in the watercress and cook... - 36.9985
Broiled Lobster has a fantastic taste. Broiled Lobster gets its taste from lobster cooked In butter and flavored with white pepper. Broiled Lobster is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 36.1614
Lobster And Barley Salad
Cook the barley in 2 quarts of boiling salted water until the grains are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Stir together the oil, lemon juice, salt, tarragon, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
Mix well with the... - 41.4832
Cheesy Lobster Thermidor
Reserve the lobster shells, wash well, fit tails back into body, and remove the thin upper shell from the tail with scissors.
Reserve claw meat for garnish.
Cut remaining lobster meat in cubes.
Melt butter in double boiler, stir in flour, mustard, onion,... - 39.5373
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
1. To prepare the lobster, remove the claws by twisting. Crack the claws using the back of a large knife and set aside. Split the body lengthways. Remove and discard the intestinal vein, the stomach sac and the spongy gills. Remove the meat from the tail and... - 34.3348
Boiled Lobster has a fine taste. Boiled Lobster gets its taste by boiling lobster in salt water. Boiled Lobster is inspired by many food joints across world. - 33.4361
Lobster Au Gratin With Gruyere Cheese
Discard gravel sac and intestinal vein from lobsters. Remove meat from bodies, claws and tails. Chop in large pieces.
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add lobster meat, shrimp, shallot and seasonings. Cook 2 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set... - 34.2369
Lobster With Whiskey And Cream
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the lobster meat with salt and pepper to taste.
Warm the whisky in a... - 35.1593
Aragosta Fra Diavolo
1. Remove and discard the stomach sac near the head of each lobster and the long intestine attached to it. Remove and put aside the greenish brown liver and the black caviar-like eggs if there are any.
2. Using sharp knife, cut off the claws and... - 47.0802
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 41.5723
Crab Stuffed Lobster
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) Halve lobster across the center. Clean and crack claws.
3) Take off liver and coral. Reserve for stuffing.
4) In a saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter.
5) Add flour, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish,... - 44.9646
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 114.898
Split Roast Lobster
1. Start by splitting and cleaning the lobster, reserve the tomalley and coral
2. On a cutting board, place the lobster, legs down and hold it with a towel over the head and claws. Now to sever the spinal cord, take a sharp knife and plunge into... - 32.6806
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Lobster Timbales With Riesling Beurre Blanc
Fill a pot large enough to hold both lobsters with court bouillon or salted water and bring to a boil.
Add the lobsters, return the liquid to a boil and cook for 14 minutes longer.
Remove the lobsters and let them cool slightly.
Working with the lobsters in a... - 44.9006
Rustico Lobster Thermidor
Cut lobsters in half lengthwise.
Remove meat from body and claws; reserve body shells.
Cut meat into bite size chunks.
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
Put remaining butter into top of a double boiler.
Stir in flour, salt, dry mustard, and paprika.
Add... - 42.9054
Seafood Stuffed Baked Lobster
Preheat the oven to 425°F.Melt 8 tablespoons butter in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
Stir in the tarragon and parsley.
If using raw shrimp or scallops, add them with the herbs and cook for... - 41.4304
Cold Boiled Lobster
Cold Boiled Lobster is a wonderful dish that is perfect for a party with friend and colleagues! I served it just last weekend and my guests loved it. Follow this easy Cold Boiled Lobster recipe, don€™t miss it! - 28.4497
1. Make a roux with the butter and the flour
2. Add the single cream to make a sauce
3. Remove from the heat
4. Season with sherry, salt, pepper and lemon juice
5. Add brandy to taste (ensure that the brandy taste is strong as it will be... - 45.7405
Early on day:
1. Refrigerate cans of lobster.
2. In small bowl combine catchup, seasoned salt, mustard, cayenne, chives, celery, lime juice, and Worcestershire; stir to mix; refrigerate.
3. Cut 4 slices, about 1/4 inch thick, from lime; halve each of these... - 38.4032
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
1. Plunge the lobsters head first into a large pot of boiling salted water and boil twelve to fifteen minutes.
2. Chill. Turn the lobsters on their backs and trim around the inner edge of the shell, removing the spongelike contents from each body; take care... - 33.2158
Marinated Scallops, Shrimp And Lobster
1) Day ahead: Take a 6- to 8-quart kettle and mix scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add 1 lemon in thin slices to kettle, water to cover ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Turn off heat, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4)... - 45.6998
This dish would serve 4 people as a starter or a light lunch and 2 as a sustaining main course.
Split the lobsters and remove the inedible parts.
Take all the meat from the body and crack the large claws and remove the flesh.
Dice this neatly.
Clean the... - 40.4088
Lobster With A Tropical Vinaigrette
Split lobsters immediately before cooking, keeping tail intact.
Remove stomach and totally and discard.
Remove claws, separate attached knuckles and set aside.
Place tail with the translucent membrane down and curved shell facing up.
With kitchen shears or a... - 40.6023
Deviled Lobster Tropical
Plunge live lobsters into boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from pot, split shells lengthwise and remove dark vein along the back and the small sac behind the head.
Remove the flesh and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
Keep the shells in neat halves for... - 46.0067