- » Lobster Cantonese
Lobster Cantonese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster cantonese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster cantonese recipes.
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 47.2884
Classic Cantonese Lobster And Pork
1. In a skillet add oil and cook garlic and pork till it gets cooked. Keep stirring in between.
2. Add soup, water, soy, pepper and lobster.
3. Cook the mixture for 3 minuts over low heat till the lobster gets tender or well cooked.
4. In a... - 47.0029
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.797
1 Using kitchen shears, cut and remove the shell from the lobster meat.
2 Remove meat in one piece, and cut it crosswise in 2-inch sections.
3 In a wok or a large skillet, heat oil, add in garlic and pork.
4 Stir and saute until... - 45.31
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.5678
Cook celery, garlic, carrot and onion slowly in very hot oil for 10 minutes in a large skillet.
Then fry bacon until crisp.
Drain and crumble it.
Heat chicken broth.
Mix water, soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth.
Place lobster in skillet with celery... - 43.2419
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 41.762
1. Cut lobster tails crosswise in 1 -inch sections.
2. Put salad oil in large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and pork. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
3. While pork is cooking, combine cornstarch... - 38.8504
Heat the oil in the wok and brown the black beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork and stirfry for 1 minute.
Add lobster and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the broth soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat,... - 38.5444
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 35.8026
In skillet, cook pork and garlic in oil until done; stir.
Add lobster, soup, water, onions, soy, and pepper.
Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lobster is done.
Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; gradually add to sauce.
Cook, stirring until... - 34.9228
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 33.2057
Lobster Cantonese Recipes By Category