- » Lobster Cake
Lobster Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster cake recipes.
Griling Basics Of Beef Steaks And Crab Cakes
A video guide on grilling your ready beef steaks to the tee with utmost direction and perfection. This video is a useful one on how to get your grilling skills right! - 79.4176
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 46.0398
Crab Cakes Stuffed With Lobster Tails
Readymade crab cakes stuffed into the lobster tails sounds like a typical restaurant type meal! Nikki whips this up right in her kitchen and she will show you how! Watch this informative video! - 91.3209
Buttered Lobster Tails
Remove the tails from the package and place them in an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe cake pan or in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds at HIGH without covering.
Let stand approximately 5 to 10 minutes, covered, to thaw... - 28.0528
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 146.551
Christmas Special Lobster Stuffed With Crab Cakes
Rarely do we come across a Christmas recipe that uses seafood as the main ingredient. This is one video to watch if you want to try out a seafood dominated recipe for Christmas which is elegant as well as easy to prepare. Chef Russel demonstrates the recipe... - 132.646
1) Drain the soy-bean cakes by weighing them for 30 minutes in several wrappings of cheesecloth.
2) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, ginger-root, sesame seed, soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame-seed oil and figure into small cakes.
3) Sauté... - 33.8917
Party Lobster-beef Kabobs
Trim away undersides of shells with scissors.
Remove meat; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Slice steak into 1/4-inch strips; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
Place lobster and steak in shallow dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients except... - 43.8095
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 113.478
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 29.6568
Noodles With Lobster And Vegetables
These Noodles With Lobster and Vegetables make a sumptuous meal ! Try out these savory noodles and let me know if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for these Noodles With Lobster and Vegetables are welcome ! - 46.116
Special Occasion Lobster And Artichoke Casserole
Remove lobster meat from shells; cut into bite-sized chunks.
Cut artichoke hearts in half; gently toss with the lobster.
In a medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth until tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove... - 38.4813
Freshlemon Dessert Sauce
1) Combine together sugar, cornstarch, water and salt and heat over medium flame until thickened.
2) Take off from heat and add in rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3) Serve over cake, puddings or gingerbread warm or cold. - 31.3058
Scampi With Risotto Triangles
Prepare scampi, discard head, Leaving meat in shell.
Combine the oil, rind, juice, pepper and dill in jug.
Place scampi in large bowl; pour over one-third of the marinade.
Cook scampi in large heated pan, stirring, about 3 minutes or until cooked... - 41.9153
Crab Cake Stuffed Rib Eye Beef Steak
Crab cakes stuffed into the rib eyes and then grilled to doneness! The beef steaks just seasoned with salt and pepper and that’s all there is! This video seems to be a simple answer to your questions about grilling. Watch for simple grilling 101 right here! - 46.3276
Shrimp Foo Yong
Combine all ingredients except Sauce, adding eggs last.
Heat 2 tablespoons salad oil in skillet and spoon in 1/3 cup egg mixture to form each cake.
Fry over high heat till puffed and delicately browned, turning once.
Stack 3 cakes for each serving... - 40.3069
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 42.0599
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992
Spiced Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newburg is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Seafood Newburg recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.9576