- » Lobster Black Bean Cantonese
Lobster Black Bean Cantonese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster black bean cantonese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster black bean cantonese recipes.
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.4855
Lobster Cantonese With Black Bean Sauce
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture; cover.
Heat 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Slowly... - 37.4093
You May Also Like!
Heat the oil in the wok and brown the black beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork and stirfry for 1 minute.
Add lobster and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the broth soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat,... - 40.8185
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.2866
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 35.0203
Shell and devein the shrimp,- or wash the lobster tails and, if large, split through the shell lengthwise, or crack crab, clean and rinse well.
Wash and drain the black beans and crush with 1 clove of the garlic, mix in the soy sauce and sugar.
Heat the oil... - 38.5948
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 32.8154