- » Lobster Bisque
Lobster Bisque Recipes
Lobster Bisque is a traditional creamy soup native to France which has a thick and highly seasoned characteristic. Lobster Bisque is prepared by cooking lobster meat along with flour and vegetables like onions, ... More »
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.07
Creamy Lobster Bisque
Lobster turns out good when cooked in any way- be it in a main or an appetizer. Watch the video showing how to make a lobster bisque with Lobster, vegetables and some seasonings. Total Nirvana indeed! - 78.5525
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and combine carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and 6 cups water.
2. Add wine and lobster tails and bring just to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove lobster tails... - 48.4637
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 47.1344
Lobster Bisque Elegante
1) Bring just enough water to a boil to cover the lobster tails. To each 1 quart of water, add 1 teaspoon of salt.
2) Into the water, drop the frozen lobster tails and boil for about 11 minutes.
3) From the lobster shells, remove the meat and dice it.... - 46.7847
1) Preserve the shells after shelling the washed shrimps if you are using them instead of lobster.
2) Immerse the live lobster in boiling water for 15 minutes and then keep the meat aside.
3) Put the broken shells without the debris into a... - 46.343
1.In a pan, cook the lobsters in water so that they are boiled.
2.Reserve the tails, claws and a pint of water.
3.Chop the lobsters and cook with salt, pepper,paprika, garlic and onions.
4.Once the volume diminishes to 1/3rd drain the... - 46.2933
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 45.8129
Lobster Sherry Bisque
This sherried lobster bisque is a savory and spicy bisque made with vegetables. Finished with a little cream, the lobster bisque is spiced with mace or nutmeg and is herbed with parsley. Seasoned to taste, it can be sided with read rolls and a fresh salad. - 45.8101
1. Dispatch the lobsters by plunging a sharp knife directly behind its head.
2. Cut the lobster in half lengthwise; collecting the juices that run out in a basin.
3. Remove the claws and tail pieces and set aside.
4. Remove the head sac and... - 45.4327
Party Lobster Bisque
1 Drain the lobster; remove any bony tissue.
2 Set aside several large pieces for garnish, then dice the remainder.
3 In a large saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine until soft ; stir in flour.
4 Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
5 Stir... - 45.1304
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 44.9354
Remove the flesh from the lobster and cut into small pieces.
Save a few of the pieces for garnish.
Put the shell, well washed and crushed, into a large saucepan.
Cover with the stock or water, add the lemon juice and simmer gently for 30-35 minutes.
Strain... - 42.4659
Lobster Bisque Chantilly
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the carrot and onion and saute over low heat for 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lightly browned.
Heat the Fish Stock and add it to... - 42.0468
Lobster Bisque Deluxe
Put into a deep kettle the 2 cups of brown stock.
Cook rice until very soft.
Do not drain.
In another pan put butter or olive oil.
Put in 1 carrot and 1 onion and cook slowly 5 minutes; add bay leaf and thyme.
Add lobster; cover and cook until lobster shells... - 41.8866
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 40.654
Lobster Brandy Bisque
Remove lobster meat from shell; chop.
Refrigerate until needed.
Coarsely chop shell.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in medium stock pot; add shell and garlic.
Cook until browned.
Add celery, carrots and onion; cook until softened.
Add tomato paste; cook 5 minutes,... - 40.253
Best Lobster Bisque
1. Have the lobster split and cleaned at the market. Crack the claws and cut the body and tail into four or five pieces.
2. Melt two tablespoons of the butter and saute the carrot and onion in it until the onion is transparent. Add the bay leaf, thyme,... - 40.0405
Curried Lobster Bisque
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add celery and curry powder to cook until tender.
3) Stir in soup and water.
4) Add lobster.
5) Heat up the mixture by stirring often, but do not boil.
6) Serve the soup in soup bowls and... - 39.3583
A delicious Lobster Bisque recipe with chicken broth & lots of other great flavors. A wonderful combination of flavors. I am sure you would love cooking this for your family and friends. - 39.2835
Saute onion, celery and shallots in butter 5 minutes, sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add cream, stock and wine; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Melt butter until bubbly, add lobster and cook rapidly, stirring,... - 38.4868
Baked Eggs With Lobster Bisque
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Mix together the lobster bisque, sour cream (creme fraiche) and cognac in a bowl.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp (prawns) and the shallots.
Divide the mixture... - 38.1443
Creamy Lobster Bisque
I have been always wanting to make a lobster bisque and this was my very first attempt. With expert advice from a friend it turned out to be a real delicious treat. Believe me, it is not so difficult to make one. Here’s a recipe that would make it real easy... - 37.2077
Cheesy Lobster Bisque
Lobster Bisque is a thick, well seasoned & creamy soup. Lobster Bisque is essentially made with lobster but you can make a variety of Bisque with crabs,shrimps & crayfish. - 30.1431
1. Split lobster, crack claws and remove meat from shells. Cut in small uniform pieces.
2. Cover the shells and claws with cold water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover and simmer 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and heat with the milk and lemon peel. Then let... - 27.6168
Bisques Lobster Bisque
This soup can be made with 2 cups lobster claw meat, but the flavor a live lobster gives is incomparable.
Method With a cloth held in the left hand, grasp lobster firmly by the tail, head facing to the right.
With a pointed knife, pierce the cross on the... - 26.5891
Combine all ingredients except lobster meat and sherry in large saucepan.
Beat with rotary beater; heat through.
Stir in lobster meat and sherry; heat through. - 26.2928
Quick Lobster Bisque
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, then run through blender for 30 seconds. Pour into soup tureen and refrigerate. - 24.9139
Lobster Bisque Recipes By Category