- » Lobster Appetizer
Lobster Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lobster appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lobster appetizer recipes.
Lobster Corn And Sweet Red Pepper Cakes
If you are planning to host a party or get-together and looking for some unique appetizers, then this video is just perfect for you. See this fantastic video that shares a wonderful recipe for lobster, corn and sweet red pepper cakes. Serve this incredible... - 146.551
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 142.218
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 138.88
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 138.006
Lobster And Sweet Pea Duet
Lobster and sweet pea are a wonderful combination that would surely turn out to be delicious too. Check out this impressive video that is interesting and also provides information on fresh seafood catch. Watch this video to make this fantastic dish to impress... - 137.368
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Downeast Lobster Bisque
Why not try out a smooth and creamy French bisque. Here is an impressive video that displays a simple recipe to make a flavorful lobster bisque. This video is well explained and interesting too. Enjoy your holidays with this delicious and hearty treat ! - 130.845
Barbecued Lobster Clam And Shrimp
Steam your lobster, clams and shrimp on the grill for a flavorful treat. Look at this fantastic video that shows an excellent way to make your holidays more enjoyable with this barbecue and wine. Watch this video to enjoy this colorful barbecue delight! - 125.926
Have you ever tried to make lobster ceviche? Then this video is a must see for you. The lobsters here are briefly cooked then marinated in a blend of citrus mixture to impart a diverse mix of flavors. Take a look at this impressive video and treat your... - 123.743
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.07
Crispy Lobster Stuffed Cod
Check out this incredible video that would definitely amaze you. The video shows an outstanding recipe for lobster stuffed cod that takes the lobster to a higher culinary level. The lobster is stuffed with a wonderful technique and would turn out to be... - 120.968
Crispy Lobster Balls
Making lobsters was never so interesting. Take a look at this impressive video that displays an excellent recipe for crispy lobster balls. The recipe uses onions, shitake mushrooms, asparagus, tomato and tarragon to make delicious lobster balls. Watch this... - 120.368
Grilled Lobster Asparagus And Tomatoes
Grilling lobsters and vegetables can be great fun. See this outstanding video that shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out this video to have a great relaxing holiday treat for your family and friends. Try out and impress each of them and... - 115.918
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 95.5998
New York Strip Steak Stuffed With Smoked Lobster
Here is a video that shows how to prepare strip steak stuffed with smoked lobster. Here the mildly spiced steak is simply stuffed with smoked lobster tail and grilled to perfection. Try out this wonderful grilled recipe on a holiday and enjoy! - 94.458
Creamy Lobster Bisque
Lobster turns out good when cooked in any way- be it in a main or an appetizer. Watch the video showing how to make a lobster bisque with Lobster, vegetables and some seasonings. Total Nirvana indeed! - 78.5525
Best Lobster Bisque
This Best Lobster Bisque recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Lobster Bisque. You should try... - 61.9062
Creamy Lobster With Cheese
I was lucky enough to taste a rare recipe of Creamy Lobster With Cheese in Maine. It was a hearty spring meal, something which I will always remember. Lobster itself is a delicacy and topping it with provolone cheese, fresh vegetables and cream is even... - 49.2407
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
2. When lobster is partially thawed, cut crosswise and split tails in half lengthwise.
3. Cut large scallops in half.
4. Wash clams well in water.
5. Set aside... - 48.5178
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and combine carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and 6 cups water.
2. Add wine and lobster tails and bring just to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove lobster tails... - 48.4637
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 48.2195
Lobster Soup Bearnaise
1) Take a soup kettle and add the white fish and fish heads to it.
2) Place the lobster shells along with the fish heads if you use fresh lobster.
3) Add the carrots, potatoes, thyme, garlic and sliced onion along with unpeeled thinly sliced pieces of... - 47.8875
New Orleans Bouillabaisse
1) In a kettle, combine the tomatoes, onion and carrot
2) Add in the olive oil and the garlic
3) Cover the tomatoes with water and tip in the thyme, bay leaves, parsley, saffron, salt and pepper
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and then add in the fish... - 47.7563
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 47.1344
Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them... - 46.8496
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.829
Lobster Bisque Elegante
1) Bring just enough water to a boil to cover the lobster tails. To each 1 quart of water, add 1 teaspoon of salt.
2) Into the water, drop the frozen lobster tails and boil for about 11 minutes.
3) From the lobster shells, remove the meat and dice it.... - 46.7847
Lobster Soup Le Chalet
1.Take a flameproof casserolle dish and heat olive oil and half of the butter in it.
2.Put carrots, turnips, leeks, stock, saffron, nutmeg, garlic, thyme, andoregano and cook till the vegetables are cooked.
3.Put salt and pepper.
4.Take the lobster... - 46.5215
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.3962
1) Preserve the shells after shelling the washed shrimps if you are using them instead of lobster.
2) Immerse the live lobster in boiling water for 15 minutes and then keep the meat aside.
3) Put the broken shells without the debris into a... - 46.343
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.3204
1.In a pan, cook the lobsters in water so that they are boiled.
2.Reserve the tails, claws and a pint of water.
3.Chop the lobsters and cook with salt, pepper,paprika, garlic and onions.
4.Once the volume diminishes to 1/3rd drain the... - 46.2933
Salade De Homard En Petits Pains
1) Slice the petits pains in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the dough, set aside.
2) In a stockpot, prepare court bouillon by mixing the first 6 ingredients.
3) Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Place the lobster and simmer 15 minutes... - 46.1892
Lobster Salad Ala Liechtenstein
Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems.
Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the mushrooms.
Place the cooked lobster meat in a mixing bowl.
Blend the oil together with the lemon juice, mustard and seasonings.
Whip the cream, fold into it the vinaigrette.
Pour... - 46.1168
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 45.8129
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F and line a souffle dish with butter paper.
2. Melt butter in a pan over low flame.
3. When butter stops frothing, take pan off the flame and add lobster meat, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper and shake to... - 45.5597
1. Dispatch the lobsters by plunging a sharp knife directly behind its head.
2. Cut the lobster in half lengthwise; collecting the juices that run out in a basin.
3. Remove the claws and tail pieces and set aside.
4. Remove the head sac and... - 45.4327
Bisque Of Lobster
Are you looking for a lip smacking Bisque Of Lobster recipe? A good way to use up Seafood is to make some irresistible Bisque Of Lobster. If it is an impressive Soup that you require, then this recipe is the answer. I am sure you and I will approve that this... - 45.3496
Party Lobster Bisque
1 Drain the lobster; remove any bony tissue.
2 Set aside several large pieces for garnish, then dice the remainder.
3 In a large saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine until soft ; stir in flour.
4 Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
5 Stir... - 45.1304
Mock Lobster Salad
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large skillet bring enough water to a boil to cover fish; add bay leaf and salt.
Cut fish in chunks; add fish and lemon juice to boiling water.
Return water to a... - 45.0708
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 44.9354
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in soup into the saucepan.
4) Stir well and gradually add milk and water to blend in.
5) Fold in lobster, parsley, and pepper.
6) Heat up the mixture by... - 44.7744
1.In a double saucepan heat the butter until melted.
2.Put the lobster meat in it and cook for 4-5 minutes without coloring.
3.Turn off the flame.
4.Stir in paprika and nutmeg.
5.Whisk the yolk of egg and cream together.
6.Stir the yolk mixture into... - 44.7691
1. In a pot, place onion, celery, carrot and vinegar in salted water and bring it to boil.
2. Add live lobsters into the boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Let the lobsters stand in cooking liquids until cool.
4. Remove the lobsters and discard... - 44.6575
1) In a small bowl, mix together onion and 1/2 lime.
2) Allow the onions to rest 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, place the lobster meat and add juice of 2 limes and toss.
3) Stir in olive oil to the lobster meat and toss.
4) Stir in remaining... - 44.3541
1) From the top of tomatoes, cut a thin slice.
2) Scoop out seeds and discard.
3) Sprinkle little salt insides of tomatoes and place them inverted on a wire rack for about 15 minutes to drain.
4) Mix lobsters with mayonnaise, celery,... - 44.3064
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, boil the lobster tails in salted water (1 teaspoon salt to each quart of water) for 9 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly, then gently cut with scissors and remove the lobster meat without breaking the... - 44.2469
Lobster Gratin In Pineapple Shell
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise with the crown.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a sharp knife and cut into small cubes. Keep aside
3. Leave the pineapple shells to drain.
4. Wash and tie the lobsters with kitchen string to fold tails inside.
5.... - 44.1564
Curried Shrimp, Peas And Potatoes
1) Scrub the potatoes, but do not peel.
2) Cut them into halves.
3) Slice the whole onion
4) If using mint or cilantro, chop them.
5) In a covered pot, boil the potatoes for about 17 minutes, until tender.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and... - 44.061
1. Take a double boiler, add cream, egg yolks, and milk to its top part. Heat the mixture to scalding and stir often during the cooking time.
2. Take a bowl, add butter, flour and mace and prepare a paste.
3. Add the creamy mixture into the egg -... - 43.9195
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 43.8011
Lobster A La Crème
1. Preheat the oven and prepare baking tray.
2. Roll out pastry 1/4" thick and cut into 6-8 squares.
3. Prick all over with a fork.
4. Transfer to prepared baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes till golden.
5. Remove... - 43.5995
Lobster Gumbo is a tasty soup that is perfect for a cold winter day! I serve this often for parties and often they are literally licked clean! Try this Lobster Gumbo recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 43.254
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 43.1703
Mexican Lobster Salad
1) Combine together the lobster, celery, bell pepper, tomato, cilantro (or parsley), scallion, jalapeno pepper and garlic in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine together all the remaining ingredients, except... - 43.1477
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Wash the lobster tails. Boil them in a pot of boiling water as instructed on the package.
3) Slice the tail open along its length through the outside shell.
4) Take the meat out from the shells and slice... - 42.8958
Lobster Mushroom Soup
1) In a skillet heat butter and cook onion in it until tender.
2) Pour in soup and blend.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Garnish each serving with paprika.
Substitute crab, salmon, shrimp, or... - 42.771
Chilled Lobster Bouillon
1) In a large pot of boiling water, add in the lobsters. Let cook for about 20 minutes after coming to boil.
2) Drain the lobsters and let cool down. Set aside a tail from one of the lobsters for later use.
3) Chop up the lobster meat finely... - 42.6855
Rock Lobster Appetizers
Drop frozen rock lobster-tails into boiling, salted wa- ter; bring to a boil.
Drain lobster- tails immediately; drench with cold water.
Remove underside mem- braine with scissors; pull out meat.
Dice meat, re- serving shells.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in... - 42.5047
Remove the flesh from the lobster and cut into small pieces.
Save a few of the pieces for garnish.
Put the shell, well washed and crushed, into a large saucepan.
Cover with the stock or water, add the lemon juice and simmer gently for 30-35 minutes.
Strain... - 42.4659
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) Halve lobster across the center. Clean and crack claws.
3) Take off liver and coral. Reserve for stuffing.
4) In a saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter.
5) Add flour, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish,... - 42.443
Thaw frozen lobster meat.
Drain lobster meat.
Remove any shell or cartilage.
Chop lobster meat.
Rinse mushrooms in cold water.
Dry mushrooms; remove stems.
Combine soup, crumbs, mayonnaise, seasonings, and lobster.
Stuff each mushroom cap with a tablespoonful... - 42.1646
Lobster Bisque Chantilly
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the carrot and onion and saute over low heat for 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lightly browned.
Heat the Fish Stock and add it to... - 42.0468
Twice-baked Potatoes With Lobster
Clean all the potatoes with a scrubber.
Cut a small, deep slit in the top of each potato.
Set potatoes on the middle rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Let potatoes cool... - 42.0339
Lobster Bisque Deluxe
Put into a deep kettle the 2 cups of brown stock.
Cook rice until very soft.
Do not drain.
In another pan put butter or olive oil.
Put in 1 carrot and 1 onion and cook slowly 5 minutes; add bay leaf and thyme.
Add lobster; cover and cook until lobster shells... - 41.8866
South African Deviled Rock Lobster
1) In large kettle boil salted water and add frozen lobster tails. Re-boil water and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and douse tails in cold water.
3) Using kitchen scissors cut through underside membrane.
4) Take out the meat and reserve shells.
5) With... - 41.7626
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 41.762
1) In a bowl, add consommÃ© and other ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours or until jellied.
4) Distribute the lobster and vegetables evenly inside the jelly by stirring, while the jelly... - 41.7171
Put the lobsters to boil for 30 minutes in a pot of water seasoned with the garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
Let cool, remove from the pot, and cut in half.
Remove the meat from tails and claws or "feelers." Dice and set aside.
Save the shells.
Melt 3/4 cup... - 41.3022
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 41.2572
Remove the flesh from the lobster.
Put the shell into pan with water and simmer gently for about 15 minutes.
Strain, and add enough water to make up to 1 pint again.
Remove rind from the bacon and cut into narrow strips.
Put into a pan and fry lightly, add... - 41.0376
Lobster In Shell Soup
Partially thaw frozen lobster.
Split lobster tails in half length wise, then cut in half crosswise to make 8 portions.
In large covered saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and celery in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add chicken broth,... - 40.8185
Honey Paprika Prawns
Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
Cover shrimp with the... - 40.81
Lobster Casserole A La Costa
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) In a skillet 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients excluding 1 tablespoon butter and boil.
4) Transfer into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Dot... - 40.779
Curried Rock Lobster
1) In a saucepan boil water seasoned with salt and bay leaf and cook lobster tails in it for 6 minutes.
2) Take out the tails and hold under running cold water.
3) Boil the stock till reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
4) Remove bay leaf.
5) Take out the lobster... - 40.7763
Lobster Au Brandy
1) Boil water and dip lobsters into it.
2) When red, remove the claws.
3) Take off the tail and cut across into 4 pieces.
4) Tear fore carcass and take out coral and liver. Keep aside.
5) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and add lobster... - 40.7763
Seasoned Lobster Bisque
Discard the small sac at the back of the lobsters' heads, inside the shells.
If there is any coral (red roe), reserve it.
Remove the meat from the body shells and claws and cut it into very small pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt 40 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a... - 40.654
You'll simply love this Lobster Balls. Try this amazingly delicious Lobster Balls; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.6205
Pasta With Lobster And Tarragon
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, reduce the heat and cook, covered, until tender, about 25 minutes.
Chop and drain the tomatoes and add them to the onions.
Add the tairagon, season to taste with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat,... - 40.602
Dice the lobster meat.
In a mixing bowl blend the catsup, sherry, horseradish, cayenne, lemon juice, chives and capers.
Add the diced lobster and mix.
Place mixture on the lettuce leaves on chilled plates or in chilled champagne glasses.
Top with a lobster... - 40.4588
Lobster And Orange Cup
1. Prepare the lobster by cleaning it and breaking it into half inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and toss them with the orange sections
3. Set this aside to chill till needed
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the orange... - 40.4506
1) Cut the lobster claws and take out meat. Halve and tail and cut flesh coarsely into small pieces.
2) Remove stomach in the head sections, wash and dry thoroughly.
3) Wash lettuce leaves and dry.
4) In a bowl put lobster meat, add... - 40.4248
Rock Lobster Appetizers
Drop frozen lobster tails into kettle of boiling salted water; bring to boil again.
Drain lobster tails immediately; drench with cold water.
Remove underside membrane with scissors; pull out lobster meat, reserving shells.
Dice lobster meat.
Melt butter in... - 40.4066
Lobster Melon Salad
1. Prepare the honeydew melon or cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds.
2. With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out pulp (about 3 cups of melon balls).
3. In a mixing bowl combine melon balls, romaine, lobster, papaya and chives.
4. To make orange... - 40.2616
Lobster Brandy Bisque
Remove lobster meat from shell; chop.
Refrigerate until needed.
Coarsely chop shell.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in medium stock pot; add shell and garlic.
Cook until browned.
Add celery, carrots and onion; cook until softened.
Add tomato paste; cook 5 minutes,... - 40.253
Drop frozen lobster tails into boiling, salted water; bring to boil again.
Drain lobster tails; plunge them into cold water.
Remove the underside membrane; pull out lobster meat, reserving shells.
Dice lobster meat.
Melt butter in top of double boiler over... - 40.1845
This Lobster Chowder is one of the best lobster dishes that I've tasted. Though I usually start my meal with this very delicious seafood and vegetable soup, I also eat it as an accompaniment with my rice dishes. Try this Lobster Chowder and let me know if you... - 40.1701
Best Lobster Bisque
1. Have the lobster split and cleaned at the market. Crack the claws and cut the body and tail into four or five pieces.
2. Melt two tablespoons of the butter and saute the carrot and onion in it until the onion is transparent. Add the bay leaf, thyme,... - 40.0405
Lobster And Rice Salad
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Refrigerate until serving.
3. Serve chill. - 40.0393
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 39.9858
Over The Coals Lobster Tails
1) Mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, paprika, and pepper. Leave it for an hour.
2) Cut the underside membrane of lobster tails to remove meat from shell.
3) Now, skewer lobster tail lengthwise alternately with lemon... - 39.874
1) In a casserole over Sterno burner, or in an electric fry pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat and stir in rest of the ingredients, except the lobster meat.
3) Return to heat, bring the mixture to a boil and... - 39.6874
Balmain Bug With Green Mango Salad
Peel green mangoes; slice off cheeks.
Cut mango flesh into 2cm pieces.
Combine flesh from bugs in large bowl with mango, watercress and rind; gently toss.
Drizzle with dressing to serve.
Fresh mango dressing Peel mangoes, slice off cheeks; blend or... - 39.5897
Baked Lobster Soup
1) Follow package directions to prepare soup mix.
2) Add lobster pate, cereal cream and baby lobster tails.
3) Cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add Pernod.
5) Pour mixture into individual ovenproof soup bowls.
6) Keep aside.
7) Serve hot. - 39.3982
Curried Lobster Bisque
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add celery and curry powder to cook until tender.
3) Stir in soup and water.
4) Add lobster.
5) Heat up the mixture by stirring often, but do not boil.
6) Serve the soup in soup bowls and... - 39.3583
By The Seaside Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine with lobster, celery, cucumber, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, salt, mustard and Tabasco.
Chill until serving time.
Stir in sour cream; serve on salad greens.
Garnish with tomato wedges, if... - 39.3483
A delicious Lobster Bisque recipe with chicken broth & lots of other great flavors. A wonderful combination of flavors. I am sure you would love cooking this for your family and friends. - 39.2835
1) In a saucepan or chafing diah, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup along with the soup can milk.
2) Heat the soup till it thaws down.
3) Next, stir in the shredded cheese, chopped lobster, paprika and cayenne.
4) Heat the mixture until all... - 38.9936
Lobster Appetizer Recipes By Category
Lobster Appetizer Course: