- » Lobster
Lobster is an edible shellfish regarded as a delicacy in culinary world. Lobster meat is highly relished in various cuisines. Not all parts of lobster are edible, but legs, claws, roe and tail are widely used in ... More »
Luscious Lobster Tails
If you are a big-time seafood lover, you will absolutely enjoy this lobster treat. Great to look and good to eat, lobster tails are a breeze to make at home, given you follow the recipe to the T. Perfect for a warm-weather treat or a bonfire by the beach,... - 121.006
Lobster, Mashed Potatoes And Dijon Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. For the Lobster sauce: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
3. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, fold in the chives, and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Set... - 114.982
Lobster And Sweet Pea Duet
Lobster and sweet pea are a wonderful combination that would surely turn out to be delicious too. Check out this impressive video that is interesting and also provides information on fresh seafood catch. Watch this video to make this fantastic dish to impress... - 114.371
Baked a lobster stuffed with some crabmeat on the grill and get the excitement going! This is one dish that your going to love. Watch this video to get a gorgeous lobster cooked to perfection! - 112.351
Spicy Seafood And Vegetables
Seafood and vegetables together can make an awesome flavorful treat. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to prepare seafood and veggies together. Prepare the dish for family dinner or holiday meal and rejoice! - 111.465
How To Cook And Eat A Lobster
For all the seafood lovers, lobsters are among the most fabulous choices. This video, deals with the tips and tricks on cooking and eating a lobster. Whether it is steamed or grilled, the soft and buttery lobster meat is something to cherish at any occasion. - 110.252
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 108.594
Grilling Lobster Tails
Grilled lobster tails are an impressive and simple way to cook lobsters. Here is a quick and easy method of grilling lobster tails. Lobster tails taste great when made with a hot buttery, garlic and parsley sauce. Serve these grilled lobster tails along with... - 106.499
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails With Shallot Thyme Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment... - 103.921
Lobster And Potato Hash
How about a lobster and potato hash for breakfast. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for lobster and potato hash that would be a healthy and wholesome treat for the entire family. Watch this incredible video and prepare this nutritious... - 102.536
Cedar Planked Rock Lobster Tails
"For the seafood lover in you", a couple of cedar planked Rock Lobster tails with a good ol' Bacon tease preceding. This is the way we prepared lobster in a steak house that I worked at a long time ago. Including the proper way to split the shell, the correct... - 100.751
Lobster Mac And Cheese
1. In a saucepan, boil water and cook macaroni noodles until just al dente.
2. Add salt in the last 30 seconds of boiling. Drain, and set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour olive oil and butter in it. Drop lobster meat,... - 100.059
Nikko is preparing another yummy lobster wrap with available ingredients. He is only proving himself as an intelligent chef who knows how to eat delicious food. As usual, this wrap is also simple to make and has a new and interesting stuffing for his... - 99.7447
Gourmet Delight Lobster Pasta
Are you a seafood lover? Here's a brilliant dish that you should not miss. Watch this video to learn a spectacular Gourmet Delight Lobster Pasta recipe. This recipe makes an excellent main dish, try it today. - 99.1651
This video is all about getting your lobsters steamed to the required doneness and then had as the delicacy as it is! It’s a delight to enjoy these steamed seafood beauties! Watch the video on how to perfect the lobsters with Serena! - 96.6858
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 94.9565
Grilled Lobster Asparagus And Tomatoes
Grilling lobsters and vegetables can be great fun. See this outstanding video that shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out this video to have a great relaxing holiday treat for your family and friends. Try out and impress each of them and... - 94.5514
Boiled Lobster Part 2: Serving
Watch this part 2 of the video for lobsters. This is an outstanding video that shows the perfect way to handle and enjoy your lobster meal. This video briefs and gives you an overview of the recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and you would... - 86.2524
Campfire Lobster Tails
You going camping over the weekend? And your wondering what is that you could get cooking over that campfire. This video will definitely get your ideas sparked up for a lobster! See the video and try it out! - 86.1683
Crispy Lobster Balls
Making lobsters was never so interesting. Take a look at this impressive video that displays an excellent recipe for crispy lobster balls. The recipe uses onions, shitake mushrooms, asparagus, tomato and tarragon to make delicious lobster balls. Watch this... - 83.0119
Boiled Lobster Part 1: Making
Are you looking forward to prepare lobsters? Then watch this impressive video that shows a wonderful way to cook lobsters. The chef here shares some excellent tips and techniques to handle a lobster. See part 2 of the video for this complete recipe. - 81.5067
Butter Poached Lobster
Have a great cooking experience with Chef Chris Scarduzio as he prepares an outstanding lobster recipe. Take a look at this incredible video that is interesting and informative too. Watch the recipe video and give it a try! - 79.2474
Lobster Gram Staycation Series 3 Of 3
This is a video on how to handle a lobster from the boiling to the cracking and pulling out the lobster meat. If you never knew how to handle one the right way. This video is the one! - 76.8953
Griling Basics Of Beef Steaks And Crab Cakes
A video guide on grilling your ready beef steaks to the tee with utmost direction and perfection. This video is a useful one on how to get your grilling skills right! - 76.468
How To Heat & Serve New Lobster Gram
Premarinated meat with the sauce in a polythene bag! All that is required to do is to boil them and you have a spectacular dinner. Watch the video for more details. - 73.4653
Best Lobster Bisque
This Best Lobster Bisque recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Lobster Bisque. You should try... - 62.1757
Baked Salem Town Lobster
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Salem-Town Lobster Bake - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Salem-Town Lobster Bake has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 50.8341
Lobster Tails Harlequin
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Lobster Tails Harlequin and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 50.5337
Bisque Of Lobster
Are you looking for a lip smacking Bisque Of Lobster recipe? A good way to use up Seafood is to make some irresistible Bisque Of Lobster. If it is an impressive Soup that you require, then this recipe is the answer. I am sure you and I will approve that this... - 47.7891
1) In large saucepan, combine 4 cups water, the bay leaf, lemon slices, sugar, and salt; bring to boiling.
2) Add lobster tails; boil gently 10 minutes.
3) Drain the tails.
4) Meanwhile, drain liquid from mushrooms into a 1-cup measure; add water to... - 47.4693
Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables
This Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables makes a sumptuous meal ! Don't miss out on this very delicious seafood and vegetable course ! Eat this Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables With a bowl of rice and just enjoy ! - 47.4287
Aragosta Fra Diavolo
1. Remove and discard the stomach sac near the head of each lobster and the long intestine attached to it. Remove and put aside the greenish brown liver and the black caviar-like eggs if there are any.
2. Using sharp knife, cut off the claws and... - 47.29
There hasn't been an occasion when this Lobster Aspic recipe didn't receive rave reviews. If you have a lot of lobster on hand then you know its time to make some Lobster Aspic! A lip-smacking Main Dish, this Lobster Aspic completes your spread. Surely,... - 47.1748
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 47.115
Lobster A La Bourgogne
1) Allow the butter as well as the margarine to reach the room temperature till it is semi-soft.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix both the ingredients and blend well till the mixture is creamy. Add the parsley, onion and garlic and blend properly... - 46.9975
Cacciucco Alla Livornese
1. Place the lobsters one at a time on their backs on a chopping board and slice off the whole tail section. Cut the tail in half lengthwise down the centre.
2. Cut the large claws from the body and separate the joints from the claws. Crack the... - 46.9005
Lobster Gratin In Pineapple Shell
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise with the crown.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a sharp knife and cut into small cubes. Keep aside
3. Leave the pineapple shells to drain.
4. Wash and tie the lobsters with kitchen string to fold tails inside.
5.... - 46.8446
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Chops is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Chops and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 46.6722
Tournedos Of Lotte With Lobster And Lobster Butter
2. In a sauce pan, heat water and cook the lobsters for 8- 10 minutes until soft.
3. Once done, let the lobsters come to room temperature and the pull the meat from the shells.
4. Keep it aside in a covered bowl and refrigerate.
5. Reserve the... - 46.3937
Deviled Lobster Tropical
Plunge live lobsters into boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from pot, split shells lengthwise and remove dark vein along the back and the small sac behind the head.
Remove the flesh and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
Keep the shells in neat halves for... - 46.2077
Lobster A Vamericaine
Heat the oil and half of the butter together in a frying pan.
Add the lobster and fry over fairly high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the shell turns red.
Remove the lobster.
Add the onion, garlic bouquet garni and tomatoes to the pan with the... - 46.1819
Baked Lobster Waiohai
1. Shell lobster and dice the meat; reserve shells.
2. Season the meat with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. In a bowl, marinate the seasoned lobster in sake for 1 hour.
4. After marinating drain the lobster.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine... - 46.167
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, boil the lobster tails in salted water (1 teaspoon salt to each quart of water) for 9 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly, then gently cut with scissors and remove the lobster meat without breaking the... - 46.1458
Curried Lobster Casserole
An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available. - 46.1404
1. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
2. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
4. Cook garlic for 1 minute and add basil, white pepper and shallots.
5. Add... - 46.0491
Newburg Style Lobster
In a medium saucepan cook lobster in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sherry and cook for 1 minute more.
Remove from the saucepan.
In the same saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Stir in cornstarch, lemon peel,... - 46.0353
1. Make a roux with the butter and the flour
2. Add the single cream to make a sauce
3. Remove from the heat
4. Season with sherry, salt, pepper and lemon juice
5. Add brandy to taste (ensure that the brandy taste is strong as it will be... - 45.9457
Lobster Tails Harlequin
1) Take a bowl and add salt to water before boiling it.
2) Toss the rock lobster tails in the water and cook according to instructions on package.
3) Take kitchen scissors and cut around the transparent, thin under shell of the lobster tails.
4)... - 45.7019
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and cook till it turns mildly brown.
2. Mix salt, pepper and cream and continuously stirring, cook, till the mixture turns thick. Fold in the lobster meat.
3. Slowly add a small quantity of hot mixture into... - 45.359
Crab Stuffed Lobster
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) Halve lobster across the center. Clean and crack claws.
3) Take off liver and coral. Reserve for stuffing.
4) In a saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter.
5) Add flour, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish,... - 45.1802
Lobster Timbales With Riesling Beurre Blanc
Fill a pot large enough to hold both lobsters with court bouillon or salted water and bring to a boil.
Add the lobsters, return the liquid to a boil and cook for 14 minutes longer.
Remove the lobsters and let them cool slightly.
Working with the lobsters in a... - 45.1168
Lobster Crame Risotto
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Add the shallots and saute until soft and transparent.
3) Blend in the flour and curry powder then cook for 1-2 minutes without browning.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Pour in the milk and... - 45.0536
In the morning, blend the flour with the cream until smooth, then cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until creamy.
Add the curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Beat with a whisk or a hand beater until the sauce is well blended.
Pour into an... - 44.7694
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 44.7678
Baked Stuffed Lobster
Combine crackers, clams and liquid, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, 1/4 cup butter and clam juice.
Immerse live lobster in boiling water; remove.
Cut body from head to tip of tail, splitting open.
Remove intestinal vein.
Fill lobster with clam mix-... - 44.7647
Rock Lobster Appetizers
Drop frozen rock lobster-tails into boiling, salted wa- ter; bring to a boil.
Drain lobster- tails immediately; drench with cold water.
Remove underside mem- braine with scissors; pull out meat.
Dice meat, re- serving shells.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in... - 44.7291
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 44.7229
Thaw frozen lobster meat.
Drain lobster meat.
Remove any shell or cartilage.
Chop lobster meat.
Rinse mushrooms in cold water.
Dry mushrooms; remove stems.
Combine soup, crumbs, mayonnaise, seasonings, and lobster.
Stuff each mushroom cap with a tablespoonful... - 44.7143
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water as per the directions on the label. Drain and return to the kettle.
3) Drain the lobster and rid it of any bony tissue. Cut... - 44.7085
Lobster Gumbo is a tasty soup that is perfect for a cold winter day! I serve this often for parties and often they are literally licked clean! Try this Lobster Gumbo recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 44.7055
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a boiler, boil lobsters and then cut meat into small pieces
3.Be careful not to break the body or tail shells while opening the lobsters
4.In a pan, melt butter, blend in flour, add... - 44.6635
1. In a pot, place onion, celery, carrot and vinegar in salted water and bring it to boil.
2. Add live lobsters into the boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Let the lobsters stand in cooking liquids until cool.
4. Remove the lobsters and discard... - 44.655
Lobster Shrimp Thermidor
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, heat the butter and add the mushrooms to the pan
3. SautÃ© over low heat and add the lobsters to the pan. SautÃ© again over low heat
4. Add in the soup, milk, mustard and cayenne pepper... - 44.6312
Stuffed Lobster Supreme
Cook lobster-tails according to package directions; drain.
Cut lobster from shells with scissors; dice.
Saute lobster in 1/2 cup butter in large skillet for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; blend in flour, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Stir in... - 44.6248
Curried Shrimp, Peas And Potatoes
1) Scrub the potatoes, but do not peel.
2) Cut them into halves.
3) Slice the whole onion
4) If using mint or cilantro, chop them.
5) In a covered pot, boil the potatoes for about 17 minutes, until tender.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and... - 44.5248
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 44.2104
Lobster In Pasta Nets
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan until almost cooked.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, drain again and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
To make lime cream, place mayonnaise, sour cream, lime rind, lime juice, mustard and... - 44.164
Stuffed Broiled Lobster Tails
Snip underside of lobster tails lengthwise and cut out a 1 1/4 inch-wide strip of soft shell.
The small leaf-shaped orange and black feelers attached to edges of the back shell may be left intact.
Pull out lobster meat and dice.
Wash and dry lobster-tail... - 44.0136
Barbecued Rock Lobster (crayfish)
1. Kill the lobster by plunging the knife into the head, aiming between the eyes and between the tail and body shell. You have to have a firm grip.
2. Use kitchen towels to protect yourself from the spines that are very sharp.
3. Now, slice the... - 43.9228
Lobster Aspic Parisienne
Soften gelatin in 1 1/3 cups cold water; dissolve in bouillon.
Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Chill until thick.
Pour 1 cup gelatin mixture into 4-cup mold.
Arrange several large pieces of lobster, red side down, in gelatin mixture.
Chill until... - 43.8482
Christiana Campbell's Shrimp And Lobster
Partially cook green pepper in boiling water, remove and cut in half.
Scald tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, remove skin, and cut in half.
Squeeze and discard the juice and cut into bite size pieces, reserve.
Cook rice according to... - 43.8367
Lobster Au Charin
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster au Charin is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster au Charin and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 43.8234
1. Drain lobster, removing any bony tissue and flake into bite-size pieces. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl, make spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing, catsup and pickle relish.
3. Gently fold in egg.
4. Chill this until ready to... - 43.8063
Spiced Broiled Lobster
1. Along its stomach place each lobster.
2. Using the tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
3. Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
4. Take out of water and let... - 43.5512
Lobster Tails Flambée
These lobster tail flambees taste awesome ! Try these irresistibly seasoned seafood with liquor for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these lobster tail flambees are welcome ! - 43.5467
1. In a heavy 1- to 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat and let the foam begin to subside.
2. Mix well adding the flour stirring the mixture constantly with a wire whisk.
3. Pour in the milk in a slow, thin stream and cook over... - 43.5314
Lobster With Orange Aioli
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon of the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, and minced tarragon.
Cover and refrigerate aioli for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
In a 10- to 12-quart (10- to 12-liter) pan, bring 6 quarts (6... - 43.5133
Twice-baked Potatoes With Lobster
Clean all the potatoes with a scrubber.
Cut a small, deep slit in the top of each potato.
Set potatoes on the middle rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Let potatoes cool... - 43.4727
Lobster Tail And Shrimp Flambe
1) Trim the loose flaps from the lobster tails. Cut them crosswise into three. Slice through the centre of the front and back of the tail without breaking the shell.
2) In a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium flame.... - 43.4465
Lobster Souffle, Plaza Athenee
To kill lobster:
1. On a wooden board lay lobster on back.
2. Sever spinal cord by inserting point of knife through to back shell where body and tail of lobster come together.
3. With sharp knife, split body down middle, cutting through the... - 43.3393
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix lobster with half the crumbs
3.Now chop the egg very fine and add to lobster along with lemon juice
4.Now melt butter, blend in flour, and add milk and cook until mixture is... - 43.2831
Broiled Lobster Hash
Plunge live lobster into vigorously boiling water for 5 minutes.
Allow to cool sufficiently to handle.
Split down the middle.
Arrange on heavy broiler pan, meat side up.
Make mixture of butter, salt, pepper, paprika and... - 43.2565
Rustico Lobster Thermidor
Cut lobsters in half lengthwise.
Remove meat from body and claws; reserve body shells.
Cut meat into bite size chunks.
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
Put remaining butter into top of a double boiler.
Stir in flour, salt, dry mustard, and paprika.
Add... - 43.1258
1.Start by removing the meat from the lobster and cut them into dice
2.In a pan, melt butter, blend in flour, add chicken stock, cream and bay leaf
3.Cook them until the mixture thickens and make sure to keep stirring constantly
4.Now add... - 43.0845
1) In a saucepan melt butter over moderate heat.
2) Mix flour and cook for 1 minute but do not brown.
3) Gently add milk, beating well till smooth. Boil and cook gently 2-3 minutes.
4) Add seasoning and add flaked lobster flesh with... - 43.0843
Lobster Macaroni Supreme
1 Cook macaroni in boiling salted water in large saucepan, following label.directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 Drain lobster; remove any bony tissue; cut in bite-size pieces in medium-size bowl; sprinkle lemon juice over.
3 Melt butter or margarine in... - 43.0708
Plunge live lobsters head first into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove at once.
Place on backs on cutting board.
Cut in half lengthwise: draw knife from head down to base of abdomen.
Discard all... - 43.0687
Singapore Lobster And Shrimp
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the oil and curry powder.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the onions and soy sauce.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the onions are tender.
While the... - 43.0571
Deviled Crab Lobster Tails
Rinse lobster tails and pat dry.
Use kitchen shears or sharp, heavy knife to cut lengthwise through the centers of the hard top shells and lobster meat.
Cut through the bottom shells and separate each half.
Cut a lengthwise slit in the meat of each lobster... - 43.048
1) In a small bowl, mix together onion and 1/2 lime.
2) Allow the onions to rest 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, place the lobster meat and add juice of 2 limes and toss.
3) Stir in olive oil to the lobster meat and toss.
4) Stir in remaining... - 43.0437
Lobster Armoricaine has a fine taste. Lobster Armoricaine gets its taste from lobster mixed with vegetables and flavored with white wine. Lobster Armoricaine is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.9946
Lobster En Casserole
Heat oven to 450°.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add carrots, onion and ham; cook and stir until carrots are tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to... - 42.9932
Brown garlic in oil in skillet.
Combine pork, salt, pepper, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
Add to garlic; stir for 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir for 1 min- ute longer.
Pour in hot broth, stirring constantly, until blended.
Simmer, covered, for 10... - 42.9884
Lobster Au Charin
1. Preheat a platter.
2. Keep a skillet on low heat to melt 1/1 cup butter. Stir in scallions and cook for 2 minutes. Add cream and curry powder, heat well, but avoid boiling.
3. Add salt to taste and place on low heat to keep the... - 42.9833
Lobster Recipes By Category