- » Liverwurst
Enjoy our collection of liverwurst recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liverwurst recipes.
1. In a pan melt a block of butter and saute onions
2. Bring the sausage to room temperature, slice it and pulse in a blender.
3. Add 3 teaspoons of sauted onion, mayonnaise, cranberries, pecans, Dijon mustard, cognac and European butter and pulse... - 98.3196
Turkey Loaf With Liverwurst Coating
Prepare turkey roast according to package directions.
Chill in foil pan.
Saute mushrooms in butter until browned; cool.
Combine liverwurst and cream cheese and beat in electric mixer until well blended.
Add mushrooms, and garlic salt to taste and mix... - 45.832
1) Slice the liverwurst into thin strips and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, combine the salad oil, vinegar, chili sauce, horse-radish and salt.
3) In another bowl, add rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.
4) Combine the salad dressing, liverwurst and... - 44.0294
Saute garlic, onions and chicken livers in hot lard for 3 or 4 minutes just until chicken livers are firm but not cooked.
Whiz a quarter of the mixture at a time in a blender adding the cream and eggs if necessary to prevent blender from clogging or mince the... - 42.8058
Liverwurst With Creole Sauce
1) Prepare the sauce in a skillet. Heat in 2 tablespoons bacon fat and cook onion for 2 or 3 minutes.
2) Stir in next 4 ingredients. Bring to boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
3) Slice liverwurst into 8 pieces.
4) Halve each and dip in milk,... - 42.5249
1) Mash liverwurst. Mix thoroughly with cream cheese and eggs.
2) Moisten adding enough mayonnaise.
3) Stir in onion salt, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Layer bread with butter and then liverwurst mixture.
5) Top the slices to make 6... - 41.7275
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.5192
Fitness House Liverwurst
This Fitness House Liverwurst is one of the best beef liver dishes that I've ever known. Just try out this Fitness House Liverwurst for your next meals and let me know if you like it ! - 39.5135
Liverwurst Potato And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and stir lightly.
3) Blend mayonnaise to it.
4) Serve salad on green. Sprinkle parsley on top. - 38.2141
Liverwurst Salad Sandwich
1) Take a small bowl, with the help of a fork, mash the liverwurst.
2) Now add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and pepper,then fold the mixture well.
3) Evenly spread half of liverwurst mixture on each slice of toast and cover 1 slice with lettuce leaves... - 38
1. Separate the liverwurst from its casing and allow it to soften at room temperature. Combine the liverwurst with horseradish, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Stir the ingredients well until they turn smooth.
2. Smear the mixture on... - 37.3478
Hearty Liverwurst Sandwich
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together liverwurst spread, onion and bacon bits.
2) Spread the mayonnaise on 4 slices of rye bread.
3) Then spread each slices with liverwurst mixture.
4) Top it with tomato slices and egg slices.
5) Close sandwiches with... - 37.0887
Liverwurst Pate On Toast
Place liverwurst and cream cheese in 1-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5', or until softened.
Mix together with a fork until well combined.
Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mound pate on Melba toast.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined... - 36.9647
1. In a mixing bowl combine the liverwurst spread and mayonnaise.
2. Beat until smooth.
3. Just before serving, spread the paste on party rye slices.
4. Garnish them with slices of cherry tomato, cucumber and chopped scallion.
5.... - 36.6429
Frosted Liverwurst Pate
Mash liverwurst with fork; thoroughly mix in 1 clove garlic, the basil and onion.
Mound on plate and form into igloo shape.
Cover and chill.
Blend cream cheese, 1 clove garlic, the red pepper sauce and mayonnaise; spread over liverwurst.
Refrigerate at least... - 34.0988
Heat soup to boiling; add gelatine which has been dissolved in warm water.
Put a thin layer of soup in mold and put in refrigerator to set.
Add remaining soup to other ingredients and whip.
When well mixed, pour into mold over the already-set soup.
Two... - 33.3813
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Divide the crescent rolls and spread with the liverwurst.
3) Then cut each roll into 4 triangles and sprinkle with the onion and bacon.
4) Roll up the triangles, place over a baking sheet and bake in... - 31.5249
Liverwurst And Onion Sandwich
Saute onion rings in bacon drippings; drain.
Place 3 liver wurst slices on each of 4 muffin halves.
Top with onion rings, bacon slices and tops of muffins.
Makes 4 servings. - 29.2983
Mash liver sausage with a fork.
Stir in bacon, onion, Sherry, and butter until well blended.
Cover and chill as long as 1 week.
Before serving, let soften at room temperature at least 1 hour. - 28.7295
Liverwurst Salad Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the liverwurst, relish, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Taste for seasoning, and add more relish, onion, or mustard if desired.
Divide the liverwurst mixture among 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread. - 28.3044
Brandied Liverwurst Pate
Beat together butter and liverwurst until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, beat again.
Place in a greased mould, refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 27.1685
Combine liverwurst, onion, celery, pepper, lettuce, and carrots in salad bowl; chill thoroughly.
Combine dressing ingredients in jar; shake vigorously; chill. - 27.0806
Liverwurst Beer Dip
Liverwurst Beer Dip goes well with chips, crackers and raw vegetables. This is a heavenly blend of cheese, beer and liverwurst. Just give this juicy recipe a try. - 25.9923
Mash liverwurst with fork; mix in remaining ingredients.
Press plastic wrap onto surface of spread and refrigerate.
Chill at least 3 hours.
(Can be served immediately.)
Serve Liverwurst Spread with rye crackers, pumpernickel or other thinly sliced dark bread. - 25.8849
Creamy Liverwurst Dip
BeatJiverwurst, then add sour cream and beat until well blended.
Add next 4 ingredients and blend well.
Pour into serving dish and garnish edge with parsley.
Chill until serving time. - 24.2369
Liverwurst And Mushroom Spread
Mash liverwurst with fork until smooth.
Stir in mushrooms and .chili sauce.
Garnish canapes with chopped hard cooked egg yolk.
About 1 cup (enough for 4 dozen 1 inch canapes). - 22.7606
In a medium bowl, combine liverwurst and sour cream, mashing liverwurst with a fork.
Stir in onion dip mix, steak sauce and hot pepper sauce. - 22.2045
Ham Liverwurst Rolls
Pressing to cover ham.
Sprinkle with olives, press in and roll up tightly.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill.
Slice 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch thick.
Insert toothpick in each slice to hold together for serving. - 22.1053
Eggs With Sauteed Liverwurst
1. Cut liverwurst crosswise into 4 slices. Place flour on waxed paper. Lightly coat liverwurst slices on both sides with flour.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook liverwurst until lightly browned on both sides, turning slices once.... - 21.4364
Liverwurst Recipes By Category