- » Liver Stew
Liver Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liver stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liver stew recipes.
Pork Liver Stew
Combine, in a pot, all ingredients except stock and parsley.
Pour hot stock over mixture.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve garnished with parsley. - 32.8958
You May Also Like!
Stewed Liver With Almond Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat, then add the salt pork and fry it until lightly browned.
Add the liver and chopped onions.
Cook them for two to three minutes, then add the tomatoes and wine.
Season with salt and pepper, cover the skillet and... - 37.366
Chopped Liver And Egg
Chopped Liver and Eggs is a good lunchtime choice! Try out the Chopped Lver and Eggs and let me know about it! - 40.0459
French Pork Liver With Onions
1) In a skillet, sauté onions with half of the bacon fat until golden.
2) Add salt and pepper and keep hot.
3) Add salt and pepper to pork liver and coat lightly with flour.
4) Stir in remaining bacon fat and fry for 5 minutes.
5) Place the liver on... - 39.8459
Mardi Gras Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the livers, onion and celery.
2) Saute till the ingredients become tender.
3) Add in the condensed tomato soup, parsley, water and lemon juice.
4) Heat the mixture well. Keep stirring in between.
5) Serve... - 40.595
Chicken Livers Greek Style
1. Prepare a mixture of 3 tablespoons of the flour and salt. Dip eggplants slices into the mixture.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté the eggplant for 3 minutes on both sides.
3. Take a serving dish... - 44.4011
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings has a grand taste. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings gets its taste from beef mixed with white bread and eggs, flavored with parsley. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 41.6612
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Sauteed chicken liver is a simple cooked livers recipe. Prepared with melted butter in a skillet, it is cooked to a stew or soup feel with chicken broth for flavoring. An easy and simple chicken livers recipe that can be served for homely meals. - 38.8535
Liver Stuffed Green Peppers
Pour stock over liver.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain liver and grind.
Cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Parboil peppers in hot stock for 3 minutes.
Mix liver with remaining ingredients.
Stuff peppers with mixture and set in baking... - 41.4176
Roast Goose Liver
Wash liver well, then soak in milk for an hour.
Then take it out, dry with clean cloth and sprinkle with salt.
Heat fat in a pan, and fry goose liver in it for a few mins., until it browns a little, then pour on enough water to half cover it, put in the whole... - 34.289
Liver And Vegetable Saute
Heat liver in butter until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer until liver is done, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 41.4546
Liver Stew Recipes By Category