- » Liver Sausage Spread
Liver Sausage Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liver sausage spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liver sausage spread recipes.
Creamy Cheese And Liver Spread
1.Combine cheese and liver sausage and blend until smooth.
2.Add seasoning of sauce, salt and pepper and mix.
3.Use as spread or store for later use. - 31.6041
Liver Sausage Stuffed Flounder
Place the fillets on a board and spread each one with some liver sausage, then sprinkle on the parsley and cheese.
Sandwich two fillets with the sausage sides together, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and brown the fish on... - 26.4569
Liver Sausage Special
Spread bread with mustard sauce.
On each of 4 slices bread, place 2 slices liver sausage, 2 pieces cheese, 1 green pepper ring, one fourth of the sauerkraut, and some parsley.
Top with remaining bread.
Serve cold or brush with butter and grill on both... - 30.191
Liver Sausage Special
Spread bread with mustard sauce.
On each of 4 slices bread, place 2 slices liver sausage, 2 pieces cheese, 1 green pepper ring, one-fourth of the sauerkraut, and some parsley.
Top with remaining bread. - 26.1989
Braunschweiger Canape Spread
Braunschweiger Canape Spread has a yummy taste. The eeg yolk gives the Braunschweiger Canape Spread a yomlogical taste. - 21.5499
Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap.
Cover with the wrap and chill.
Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.4229
Tasty Braunschweiger Spread
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except peanuts; blend thoroughly
For easier handling, refrigerate mixture about 15 minutes.
Shape mixture into ball; roll in nuts to coat well.
Refrigerate until served.
Serve with assorted crackers.
TIPS:... - 33.5389
Sausage And Orange Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
Cut the oranges across one end so that a flat base is formed, then slice one-third from the other end.
Scoop out the flesh, chop roughly and mix with the prepared salad.
Fill the oranges with this mixture and... - 43.8588
Skillet Liver Loaf
1) Combine all the ingredients together, except tomato sauce.
2) Take a cast iron skillet, grease it, and bake the mixture for 1 hour at 350 degree F.
3) Remove pan drippings.
4) Spread tomato sauce over the loaf and bake for an additional 10... - 39.5849
Masked Liver Mould
1) In a large bowl, mix together liver sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire and onion salt.
2) Shape into a patty about 4 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches thick.
3) Place it on a plate, cover and refrigerate.
4) In a cup, soften gelatin in... - 43.5768
Chicken Liver Terrine
1) In a bowl, combine the chicken livers, port, thyme and bay leaves together.
2) Allow the chicken liver mixture to marinate for minimum 2 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) In a bowl, soak the sausage meat, ham and bread slices... - 44.5476
Cut the rolls in half and take out the soft centers.
Spread with liver sausage.
Chop the pickle and hard-cooked eggs and mix with the parsley, anchovy paste and tomato paste.
Spoon into each half roll, put the halves back together and place on a greased... - 33.6389
Sausage Rolls tastes good. Sausage Rolls can be prepared easily. Sausage Rolls is a must try for pork lovers. - 35.8138
1. In a pan of salted water boil rice for 12 minutes.
2. Then drain pouring into colander, then rinse and drain again.
3. Over a pan of simmering water, place colander and steam until dry.
4. Removing the skin from sausage cut into 8 slices.
5. In... - 39.8582
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
Pork En Croute
Thaw the pastry and roll out thinly to a rectangle.
Cut off 2 or 3 small strips.
Drain and slice the mushrooms.
Mix with the liver sausage and spread over the pastry.
Sprinkle over the parsley.
Trim the pork tenderloin and brown on all sides in the heated... - 42.9695
Mustard Ham Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll crescent rolls, separating into triangles.
Place a slice of ham on each triangle.
Spread each with some liver sausage.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard; spread atop sausage.
Roll each triangle, beginning at wide... - 33.3503
Pound the veal scallops until they are very thin, dust with the paprika and spread with mustard.
Cut the pickle lengthwise, in four.
Spread some liver sausage on each scallop, then place a piece of pickle on each.
Roll the slices up and secure with thread or... - 36.8537
Smoked Eel Savories
Cut the smoked eel into cubes.
Peel, core and slice the apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Spread each apple slice with some liver sausage, then place a ring of pineapple on each.
Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper and top with a cube of smoked eel.
Cut... - 32.9662
Cheesy Pork Chops
Trim and cut the endive and fennel into strips.
Mix the yogurt with the orange and lemon juices, sugar, salt and pepper and spoon over the mixed endive and fennel.
Peel and chop the onions.
Melt the butter in a pan and brown the onion.
Chop the... - 40.5091
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
Trim the veal and cut each cutlet three-quarters of the way through, making a pocket.
Mix the celery salt, paprika and pepper, and rub into the cutlets.
Peel and chop the onions.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and cook the onions until softened.
Remove from... - 42.1826
Meat Loaf A La Wellington
Meat Loaf A La Wellington has a superior taste. The beef and eggs give the Meat Loaf A La Wellington a moist taste. Meat Loaf A La Wellington is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 39.5902
Deviled Pâté Sandwiches
1) Lightly toast the bread on one side only.
2) In a bowl, combine liver pate, onion and seasoning all together.
3) Spread the mixture over the toasted sides of 4 slices.
4) Top with grilled half slices of bacon.
5) Cover with remaining... - 46.5587
Roast Duck Montmorency
Remove the giblets from the duck and discard excess fat from the duck cavity.
The giblets will be used to make the foundation of the sauce for the duck.
Place the sausage meat on a ceramic plate and separate it into small pieces with a fork.
Cook the sausage... - 40.4314
Lightly toast the bread, then brush one side with half set aspic jelly.
Arrange remaining ingredients on the aspic jelly, making as definite a pattern as possible.
Smooth the rest of the half-set jelly over the top, spreading it evenly with a warm palette... - 31.0019
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Giant Hero Sandwich
Giant Hero Sandwich has a Delectable taste. The cheese and tomatoes wedges gives the Giant Hero Sandwich Delectable taste. Must catch it - 34.4764
1. Take the buns and split them crosswise.
2. Apply mustard on to the bottom slices, heap alternate slices with 3 to 4 various ready-to-serve meats, spread mustard and relish again and cover with top slices.
3. Serve immediately. - 30.6737
1) Combine together water, sugar and dried yeast to make yeat mixture.
2) Keep aside to turn frothy in a warm place for 10 to 1 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl sift flour, sugar and salt.
4) With a fork stir in yeast mixture and oil.
5) Knead... - 43.9237
Rabbit Or Hare Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Bone the hare, slice the meat reserving the liver and bones. Drizzle the meat with cognac and refrigerate overnight. Drain and reserve the cognac.
3) In a food grinder, grind the hare liver, pork and... - 42.9834
These particular eggs are deep-fried in oil.
You need enough oil in a small pan to cover one egg completely.
Only one egg is cooked at a time.
Olive oil and nut oil may be used; these give a very delicate flavour to the eggs.
Break each egg into a cup.
Heat... - 26.4238
Roast Chicken Provencal
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to taste to season the chicken. Into the cavity, spoon the stuffing.
3) Tie the legs of the chicken together and put it in a well-buttered roasting pan.
4) All over... - 44.5157
Traditional Lasagne Al Forno
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 1,275 °F (140°C).
First of all, begin by making the ragu.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in your largest frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, moving it around from time to time.
While it is... - 45.9289