- » Liver Meat
Liver Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liver meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liver meat recipes.
Flash Fried Liver
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce! - 108.743
Moroccan Lamb Liver In Spiced Sauce
Are you looking forward to prepare a dish with lamb liver? Here is a traditional Moroccan recipe kebda m'chermla or lamb liver in spiced sauce that is made during the Eid days. This lamb liver has an aromatic rich flavor. Make in your own kitchen and serve as... - 84.8309
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 83.2288
Liver Saute With Mashed Potato
Want to try a yummy meat dish today? Here's one that is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a delicious Liver saute with Mashed Potato recipe. Treat your family to this European delicacy today. - 80.5788
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.3359
Calf's Liver Tyrolian Style
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
2) Season the liver slices with salt and pepper and coat them with flour, vigorously shaking off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet, over high heat, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
4)... - 47.4333
Liver And Gravy
1) Mix flour, pepper, and salt and coat liver in the mixture.
2) Stir fry liver I bacon drippings.
3) When brown remove liver and place in a baking dish.
4) Stir fry garlic and onion in bacon dripping and mix 1 tablespoon flour.
5) Add water in the... - 47.1431
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.7095
1)Take a 9-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of margarine in it until hot and bubbly.
2) Now add onion, celery, and garlic and fry quickly until onion is tender and translucent for about 5 minutes.
3) Add sherry, then add apple, raisins, and required... - 46.6468
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.2843
Spanish Style Liver
1) Melt butter and saute onion and green paper.
2) Stir in pimiento, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3) Simmer for 50-60 minutes or until the sauce thickens and then remove the garlic.
4) Keep the sauce aside.
5) Combine the flour with... - 45.8813
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 45.8534
Wash and dry the liver and cut it into 1-cm (1/2-in) slices.
Toss it in the seasoned flour and fry lightly in the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker over low heat until the liver is just sealed.
Take out the liver and fry the onions, tomatoes and red... - 45.6913
Kidney Or Liver Soup
1.Cut the kidney or liver and soak it in cold water for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, wash and take off the skin, core and pipes.
3.Cut the kidney or liver into fine pices.
4.Slice onion,carrots and celery.
5.In a pan heat the fat and fry... - 45.5292
Classic Danish Liver Pate
1) Trim any rind from the fat bacon (streaky bacon rashers can be used instead).
2) In a saucepan, measure the milk and add the onion and bay leaf.
3) Bring the milk up to the boil, then remove from heat and allow to infuse for 15... - 45.3669
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 45.2022
Fine Liver Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 3-quart mold, apply the rendered chicken or pork fat.
3) In an electric blender, puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream. Gradually add a little diced fat, onion and flour while blending.
4) Mix... - 45.1402
Calf's Liver With Sage And Avocado
1) In a bowl, place flour mixed with half of the sage and pepper to taste.
2) Roll the liver in the flour mixture, to coat lightly.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and saute the liver for 2-€”3 minutes on each side.
4) Take... - 45.0516
Liver And Mushroom Saute
1 Wash the liver throughly and dry.
2 Cut each slice crosswise in fourths.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
4 In the same skillet, saute the liver for 2 minutes.
5 Return the mushrooms and... - 45.0126
Piquant Calf Liver
1) In small bowl ,mix together yogurt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and put aside.
2) In 9-inch skillet ,heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add onion and fry briefly by turning frequently until tender and translucent.
4)... - 44.8917
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 44.8872
French Liver Pie
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Then, roll out the pastry so that there is enough to line and cover the Romertopf.
4) In a large bowl, combine the minced meat, onion and butter.
5) With a little... - 44.8325
Pigs Liver Pate De Campagne
1) Preheat oven.
2) Chop 225 g (8 oz) of the streaky bacon.
3) In a frying pan melt butter. Add onions and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
4) Transfer into a large bowl.
5) Add liver and fry until lightly browned.
6) In a food... - 44.6937
Skewered Calf's Liver And Bacon
1. Under cold running water, wash the fresh spinach and pat dry. Pluck the leaves from the stems. Remove stems and any discolored leaves.
2. Heat a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, and bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
3. Put in the spinach, reduce the... - 44.5147
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 44.4864
1) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and garlic.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions until golden brown.
3) Add the paste and sautÃ© until oil floats.
4) Put all the spices, salt and liver. Let it to cook until dry.
5) Add tomatoes... - 44.2493
Green Curry Meat, Chicken Or Liver
1. Grind coconut to thick paste. By adding water extract about half glass milk.
2. Grind 3 green chillies, fennel, turmeric, 7-8 garlic cloves, 2.5 sq. cm. (1 sq.") piece of ginger and some coriander leaves to a fine paste.
3. Cut up remaining 3 green... - 44.0134
Liver Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) Dredge the liver in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the liver and onions in butter for 3 to 4 minutes,... - 43.9862
Liver Veal Loaf
1) In a bowl, add liver and pour boiling water over it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) Drain out the liver from water. Chop coarsely.
3) In a grinder add liver and onion. Grind using a medium blade.
4) Mix it with the ground veal.
5) Add tomato sauce,... - 43.8288
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine soup, half quantity salt and pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver with remaining salt, pepper and flour. Mix well... - 43.6829
Quick Liver Pate
1) Discard the bacon rind and bone. Slice the bacon into strips.
2) Peel off the onion skin and slice.
3) Slice the liver and place aside.
4) Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
5) In a pan, fry the bacon until fat runs.
6) Add onion... - 43.4186
Spanish Liver Soup
Arrange livers at bottom of pot.
Cover with cold stock.
Simmer gently about 30 minutes, or until tender.
Cut into small cubes.
Arrange them at bottom of casserole.
Pour oil over liver.
Add onions and green peppers.
Mix remaining... - 43.3584
Liver And Onions, Italian Style
1. Wash and clean the liver then pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Place on a meat board and cut into thin slices using a sharp meat knife or cleaver.
3. Sprinkle with crumbled sage, salt and pepper.
4. In a large frying pan, melt butter... - 43.319
Bacon Wrapped Liver With Raisin Sauce
Rub the liver with the salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Wrap the bacon around the liver, covering the liver completely.
Place in an oiled roasting pan and bake in a moderately hot oven (375° F) for 25-30... - 43.1972
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.1748
Liver Dressed For Dinner
1. Wash the calf liver with water, remove membranes if any and chop into thin pieces.
2. In a skillet, pour oil and stir fry pepper and scallions for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
3. Stir in the raisins and... - 43.0987
Liver With Apples And Onions
Place butter in a 1-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until golden.
Stir in cream; cover and set aside.
Microwave a 10-inch... - 43.0462
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Prep the liver: Using a knife, cut into 3 slices, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Take a shallow tin or fire proof dish and place slices of liver in it. Spread each piece with stuffing.
4. Cut off the rind... - 42.8868
Liver Meat Recipes By Category