- » Liver Dumpling
Liver Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Liver Dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Liver Dumpling recipes.
Pork And Liver Dumplings
Pork And Liver Dumplings is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork And Liver Dumplings in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 48.5316
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.1407
A nice Liver Dumplings recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. It is always prepared with Beef as the key ingredient. Even though Liver Dumplings is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. There is... - 46.0591
1) Soak the bread slices in the milk for about 5 minutes, and then squeeze them dry.
2) Run the bread and chicken livers together through a meat grinder into a mixing bowl, or chop them together finely with a sharp knife.
3) In a heavy 10- or 12-inch... - 45.3778
Leberknoedelsuppe (liver Dumpling Soup)
Process liver and onion in a food grinder or food processor.
Combine with all remaining ingredients except broth.
Mold into golf-ball-sized dumplings with a tablespoon.
Drop dumplings, a few at a time, into rapidly boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and boil... - 44.2829
1.Start by washing the liver
2.In a food chopper, force through the liver along with the onion
3.Now add parsley, salt, and parsley
4.Crumble bread into mixture and add unbeaten egg and flour
5.Beat until thoroughly mixed
6.Drop by... - 43.8246
Liver Dumplings As Rothschild Ate Them
In a mixing bowl, mix the chopped liver, suet, squeezed rolls, eggs and flour.
Season with salt and pepper and a large pinch each of grated nutmeg and dried marjoram.
Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
Bring a large pan of salted water to a... - 43.0113
Delicate Liver Dumplings
1) With a knife, take out skin or tendons from liver. Chop very finely.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and sauté onion for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in liver and cook for 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
4) Mix egg and bread crumbs. Combine... - 40.9605
Grind the calf's liver, or finely chop with a sharp knife.
Break up the rolls.
Soak them in water, squeeze dry, and pluck apart.
Melt butter in a frying pan, and saute onions and parsley until golden.
Combine all ingredients, and shape into small balls about... - 40.475
Soak bread in water.
Squeeze dry; crumble into bowl.
Combine liver, onion, egg, seasonings, crumbs and flour with bread; blend thoroughly.
Dip spoon into kettle of boiling salted water; spoon dumplings into water.
More bread crumbs may be added if mix- ture... - 39.9897
Czech Liver Dumplings
Blend all ingredients, adding enough breadcrumbs to make stiff batter.
Let batter stand for 30, minutes.
Then form into small balls.
Drop into simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes. - 37.6123
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1. Trim the liver and grind with the onion, using the finest knife of food grinder. Add the egg yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg and parsley.
2. Soak the bread in milk or water to moisten and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to the liver. Add enough flour to... - 35.2972
1. Wipe the liver with a clean, damp cloth; remove encircling skin and membranes. Put the liver through a food chopper, saving all the liquid. Add it to chopped liver.
2. Combine the beaten egg yolks with the melted butter or margarine and soft bread crumbs.... - 35.2808
In medium bowl stir together beaten egg, 1 tablespoon butter, garlic, lemon peel, salt, marjoram, allspice, and dash pepper.
Mix in ground liver and 3/4 cup of the crumbs.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, using about 1 tablespoon for each.
Drop... - 34.2736
Venison Liver Dumplings
Force liver and onion through food chopper.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Crumble bread into mixture, then add egg and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling broth, cover and cook 25 minutes. - 33.3489
Mix together beaten egg yolks, cracker crumbs, melted butter, liver, onion, and seasonings.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Form into 24 rounded dumplings and cook in boiling soup for 5 to 6 minutes. - 33.2435
Chop liver very fine and add onion, parsley and bread crumbs.
Add milk or stock, egg, flour and baking powder which have been sifted together.
Season to taste.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling water or stock; cook 10 minutes. - 30.4561
Fry finely chopped onions in lard until slightly brown.
Mince liver, add roll soaked in water first, season with salt, pepper and marjoram, then add fried onions, egg, bread crumbs, flour and finely chopped parsley; mix well, make dumplings from this dough... - 28.6361
Liver Dumpling Recipes By Category