- » Liver Burger
Liver Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liver burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liver burger recipes.
1. In an electric mixer, combine onions, potatoes and liver and pulversie twice. Alternatively, use a meat grinder to do the same.
2. Remove on to a bowl, add seasonings and mix well.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat fat.
4. Drop spoonfuls of ground... - 43.1408
Liver Patties And Pineapple Rings
Arrange pineapple slices on a non-stick baking sheet; reserve juice.
Combine liver, crumbs, milk, salt and thyme; mix well.
Shape into patties the size of the pineapple rings; top pineapple with patties.
Bake at 400Â° F. until patties are brown on top; turn... - 34.8695
Put liver and onion through food chopper, using medium blade.
Combine with salt and pepper.
Heat fat in a skillet; then drop liver mixture into it in the form of patties about 3" in diameter.
Saute over medium heat until patties are brown on both sides and... - 25.049
1.Combine liver with pepper, clove, salt, wheat germ and egg to make a smooth batter.
2.Heat corn oil in a pan and drop the mixture by teasppon.
3.Heat well until brown from both sides.
4.Serve warm with dips. - 38.0936
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly except margarine, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Shape the chilled liver mixture into 6 equal size patties.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook the patties in 1 tablespoon margarine over a... - 37.9321
Liver And Bacon Patties
Pour boiling water over liver in pan; simmer gently 5 min.
Remove liver and cool slightly.
Grind liver and onion together.
Mix with remaining ingredients except bacon.
Shape into 4 patties; wrap each with a slice of bacon.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from broiling... - 31.7138
Baked Liver Bacon Patties
Mix all ingredients except bacon.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each.
Arrange in a shallow oiled baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. - 33.5047
This Braunburgers surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of beef and liver sausages, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for... - 28.3615
Maryland Pork Burgers
Dice the cheese and mix with the ground pork, liver sausage, sausagemeat, parsley and eggs.
Form the mixture into eight patties.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Meanwhile, heat the corn, drain and... - 37.8198