- » Liver
Liver is perhaps the most sought after meats in the world, be it beef liver, pork liver, chicken liver or lamb liver. Liver is used in all of the cuisines across the world. Liver of fishes like cod are known for ... More »
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 127.723
Flash Fried Liver
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce! - 105.443
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 85.8308
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 79.9734
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Liver Bordelaise. This Liver Bordelaise is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 49.5699
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt in.
2) Add chicken livers to sauté in butter for 5 minutes or until the livers turn brown.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and drain the sautéed livers on paper towels.
4) In the same skillet, add mushrooms and onion... - 49.2138
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.6213
Sherried Liver Spread
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
3.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and put flour mixture, ice cream and eggs... - 47.9039
Sauteed Chicken Livers 'n' Mushrooms
1) With the help of paper towels, dry chicken livers and drizzle with flour.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet,in it heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the livers and fry quickly by turning for about 2 to 3 minutes, until browned on... - 47.4458
1)Take a 9-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of margarine in it until hot and bubbly.
2) Now add onion, celery, and garlic and fry quickly until onion is tender and translucent for about 5 minutes.
3) Add sherry, then add apple, raisins, and required... - 46.9263
Sauteed Calves' Liver With Sherry And Sage
1) In a shallow dish, combine sherry, Worcestershire sauce and sage to whisk.
2) Place the strips of calves' liver inside the bowl. Coat well.
3) Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes, by turning occasionally.
4) In a wok, add oil to... - 46.7947
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 46.7901
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Dry off the chicken livers.
Cut them in half if necessary.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
Put the livers in the bag, a few at a time, and shake well to cover each with the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 100Â°C (200Â°F).
Heat the butter... - 46.7188
Calf's Liver Tyrolian Style
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
2) Season the liver slices with salt and pepper and coat them with flour, vigorously shaking off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet, over high heat, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
4)... - 46.649
Potato And Liver Casserole
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry until itis just firm.
Then remove it from the cooker.
Putin the onion and garlic and fry until just transparent.
Drain juices from tomatoes into the... - 46.414
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a skillet and fry the bacon bits in it until they become crunchy.
3. Slice the liver into 2-inch strips and fry them in bacon fat until they turn brown, add drained onions to it when the liver... - 46.3183
Beef Liver With Vegetables
If you want a yummy and unique meat dish to serve for your party then Beef Liver With Vegetables is the one for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my guests! Try making this addictive and different Beef Liver With Vegetables! - 46.2864
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 46.1777
Braised Whole Liver
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add some flour to a platter and coat the livers by rolling over this flour.
3. Dice the salted pork and keep it in a Dutch oven with some butter.
4. Simmer it until the salted pork gets melted and... - 46.0655
Stir Fried Liver And Vegetables
1) In small bowl,mix together livers, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and sweetener andput aside for use.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet, heat peanut and sesame oils,now add garlic and fry briefly by turning until lightly browned.
3) Pull out... - 45.9818
Liver And Mushroom Saute
1 Wash the liver throughly and dry.
2 Cut each slice crosswise in fourths.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
4 In the same skillet, saute the liver for 2 minutes.
5 Return the mushrooms and... - 45.8472
Liver Stuffed Shells
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) In small bowl, mix together cheese and nutmeg; and keep aside for use.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan, mix togehter 1 quart water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4) Allow the mixture to boil.... - 45.7997
Calf's Liver With Sage And Avocado
1) In a bowl, place flour mixed with half of the sage and pepper to taste.
2) Roll the liver in the flour mixture, to coat lightly.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and saute the liver for 2-€”3 minutes on each side.
4) Take... - 45.725
Rapid Fried Chicken Livers With Mangetout
1) In a jug, combine corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water.
2) Then pour in remaining stock or water, the tomato puree or ketchup, sherry or vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice. Combine all ingredients by stirring... - 45.4911
Duchess Sauteed Beef Liver
1. Into the mashed potatoes, beat egg yolk and spoon this mixture into a pasty bag fitted with a star nozzle
2. Around the edge of a 10" round, ovenproof platter, pipe potatoes in a border and back in an oven preheated to 400Â°F For fifteen minutes... - 45.4681
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is a preparation of beef liver cooked along with minced onions and flavored with lime juice and parsley. A European and french inspired recipe, the Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is spicy and savory with cayenne, paprika along with... - 45.4051
Braised Spiced Liver
1) In a skillet heat 3 tbsp oil. Fry rempah until fragrant.
2) Add chicken liver slices and seal on all sides.
3) Add 2 cups water and enough soya sauce to taste.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for about 7 minutes.
5) Cook until the liver is firm. Do... - 45.2765
Kidney Or Liver Soup
1.Cut the kidney or liver and soak it in cold water for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, wash and take off the skin, core and pipes.
3.Cut the kidney or liver into fine pices.
4.Slice onion,carrots and celery.
5.In a pan heat the fat and fry... - 45.2311
Lamb's Liver Pate
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring... - 45.1689
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 44.9052
Liver With Apples And Onions
Place butter in a 1-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until golden.
Stir in cream; cover and set aside.
Microwave a 10-inch... - 44.882
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) Wash chicken livers in cold water, drain on paper towels.
2) Slice each chicken liver in half.
3) In a non-stick pan heat butter and quickly brown chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Using a slotted spoon remove the liver as browned.
5) In the... - 44.8593
Liver With Mushrooms & Onions
Cover mushrooms with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the soaking liquid and pour off the remainder.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry and thinly slice.
Remove membrane from liver, if necessary.
Cut liver... - 44.7719
Piquant Calf Liver
1) In small bowl ,mix together yogurt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and put aside.
2) In 9-inch skillet ,heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add onion and fry briefly by turning frequently until tender and translucent.
4)... - 44.7472
Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the... - 44.6969
Liver Pâté En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 450 g/1 lb. loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife.
4. In a saucepan, put the bacon and cover with water; bring it to boil.
5.... - 44.65
Baked Liver On Toast
Melt ghee and fry onion golden brown.
Add ginger-garlic, chillies and masala powders.
Add liver pieces and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
Remove from fire.
Blend Worcester sauce, tomato puree, milk and cornflour.
Stir and cook... - 44.6361
Stir Fried Pork Liver
1) Marinate liver with wine for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat oil and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
3) Next, add drained liver, ginger, spring onion and chilli (optional). Stir fry over high heat for a few seconds.
4) Add stock powder,... - 44.62
Liver Wrapped In Caul
Mix the liver with the bacon, currants, egg yolks and bread crumbs.
Season with the allspice, salt and pepper, then gently fold in the egg whites.
Spread out the caul, mound the liver mixture in the center and wrap the caul around it.
Melt the butter in a... - 44.5669
Mexican-Style Liver is an exquiaite and tasty meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Mexican-Style Liver recipe ever since. Try... - 44.5244
1) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and garlic.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions until golden brown.
3) Add the paste and sautÃ© until oil floats.
4) Put all the spices, salt and liver. Let it to cook until dry.
5) Add tomatoes... - 44.5082
Cook the rice in 4 quarts of boiling salted water for 12 minutes.
Drain and set it aside.
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and cook only until transparent.
Set aside in the skillet.
Put the raw liver through a grinder until... - 44.3371
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine soup, half quantity salt and pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver with remaining salt, pepper and flour. Mix well... - 44.3365
Liver Piquante With Vegetables
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Make sure to buy liver in solid piece, wash it thoroughly and dry them properly
3.Also cut lean salt pork into pieces
4.Take the liver and lard with strips of fat pork
5.Add liver and... - 44.2962
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1 If using frozen livers, thaw just enough to separate.
2 Evenly coat the livers with 1/2 cup cornmeal.
3 As per package instructions, prepare mashed potato, keep warm.
4 In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
5 Drain... - 44.2679
Baked Liver With Lemon And Juniper
Remove any visible tubes or pieces of gristle from the liver and place it in a shallow dish.
Grate the lemon rind over the top, add the juniper berries and pour over the lemon juice and cider or wine.
Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Put the chopped... - 44.2418
Pour boiling water over liver in a dish; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain liver, reserving water.
Pat liver dry with paper towels.
Cut liver into 12 to 16 pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge liver in flour mixture.
Fry bacon in a large skillet.
Remove... - 44.0901
Deviled Liver In Croustades
1) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Part on the sides of the skillet.
3) Add remaining butter.
4) Dredge liver in flour and brown on all sides.
5) Mix in mustard, water, salt, and pepper.
6) Stir and bring to... - 43.9759
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.9561
Savory Liver Loaf
Saute liver, onions and celery.
Place in blender, with egg and part of stewed tomatoes.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
Add only enough more stewed tomatoes to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf... - 43.9089
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 43.8966
Calves Liver With Sweet Basil And Wine
1 Dip the livers in flour to coat evenly.
2 In a frying pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add the coated liver and sauté lightly.
4 Add in the chopped onion and cook briefly.
5 Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tsp basil.
6 Gradually, pour in... - 43.8554
Liver And Onions
1) With a sharp knife, make thin slices of the liver and discard large tubes.
2) Run down warm water and put on absorbent paper towels to drain excess liquid.
3) Heat fat in a pan and fry bacon. Keep aside.
4) Fry onions in the remaining fat till... - 43.788
Tomato Flavored Liver
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Cut the liver into bite-sized pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Drain, then mash with a little butter, milk and seasoning to taste, to make a smooth thick... - 43.6977
Fluffy Omelettes With Liver And Mushrooms
Rinse the chicken livers in a sieve under cold running water, then pat them dry.
Clean, wash, dry, and thinly slice the mushrooms.
Peel and chop the onion.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the mushrooms, salt and... - 43.6303
Baked Liver Loaf With Carrots
Saute liver and onion in oil until lightly browned.
Put in blender.
Add eggs and blend all until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, except carrot strips.
Pack 1/8 of mixture into 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Lay 3 strips of carrots lengthwise on... - 43.6111
Masked Liver Mould
1) In a large bowl, mix together liver sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire and onion salt.
2) Shape into a patty about 4 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches thick.
3) Place it on a plate, cover and refrigerate.
4) In a cup, soften gelatin in... - 43.5768
Green Risotto With Sauteed Liver
Trim and discard roots and tough parts of green tops from leeks; cut leeks in half lengthwise, rinse well, and slice thinly crosswise.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks, chopped parsley, and... - 43.5657
Liver Skewered With Mango
Wash and drain the turkey livers and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Peel the mango and cut in thick slices from the pit.
Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
Skewer the mango and liver equally on 4 skewers.
Mix 1 tsp.
of the curry powder with the paprika and the coconut... - 43.475
Piquant Liver And Vegetables
1) In a skillet brown salt pork.
2) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver. Cut liver into 1-inch cubes.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and the flour. Dredge liver in it.
4) In a skillet heat fat and brown all sides.... - 43.4704
Calves' Liver In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) Then, thoroughly clean and lard the liver.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter.
5) In the hot butter, fry the liver.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat.
7) To... - 43.4374
Place chicken livers on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heating element 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until... - 43.3796
Chicken Livers With Madeira Sauce
1 Wash the chicken livers.
2 Dry well and cut them into half.
3 In a pan, heat the butter.
4 Add in chopped onion and sauté lightly.
5 Add in the chicken livers.
6 Cook on high heat for about 8 minutes.
7 Add in paprika... - 43.2065
First make the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the cream, in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper, the cayenne, and mustard.
Coat the liver slices in this seasoned... - 43.2019
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 43.1943
1. Melt the butter for the risotto in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft but not coloured, over gentle heat.
2. Add the rice and cook for about a minute until the rice looks transparent.
3. Add the wine, stock, saffron and seasoning. Stir... - 43.107
Liver Budapest Style
1. Remove the pith, seeds and core of the pepper and cut them into strips
2. In a bowl, add boiling water and soak the peper strips for ten minutes
3. Drain the pepper strips; chop the egg finely
4. In a bowl, mix vinehgar, a tablespoon of oil,... - 43.0297
Chicken In Piquant Liver Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets over medium-high heat.
Pat chicken dry.
Add chicken to skillets and brown on both sides.
Reduce heat, cover and cook until juices run clear when pierced with fork, about 20 minutes.
(Chicken can... - 43.0101
Kettle Liver And Onions
1. Take a kettle or Dutch oven and sautÃ© bacon. Remove from the heat and keep aside for future usage.
2. Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoonfuls and return to kettle.
3. Add onions and sautÃ© until the ingredient turn golden.
4.... - 42.9878
Pork Liver And Vegetables
1) On liver pour water, drain and reserve water.
2) With a knife, remove outer membrane from liver. Pat dry and dredge with flour.
3) Fry in a skillet, browning on all sides.
4) Pour reserved water and seasonings.
5) Cook covered and... - 42.9046
Savory Baked Liver
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a bowl mix crumbs, poultry seasoning, and parsley.
3) Transfer half mixture to the base of a well-greased shallow baking dish.
4) With a knife, take out membrane from liver. Cut into thin... - 42.882
Pork Liver Tournai Style
Sprinkle the liver with salt and pepper.
Heat the bacon fat until very hot and brown the liver quickly.
Remove liver from the pan and saute the onion in the same fat over medium heat.
Return liver to the pan and add the broth, thyme, bay leaf and sugar.
Cover... - 42.8305
To make the marinade, pound the coriander and salt to a paste in a mortar.
Add the paprika, cumin seeds, vinegar and water.
In a shallow dish, combine the liver with the marinade, turning the slices to coat them evenly.
Cover and marinate the liver in the... - 42.7982
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
2) Let the liver be at room temperature. Slice the salt pork into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy saucepan, add the pork, liver and onion. Cook the mixture on high heat.
4) Keep... - 42.6524
Speedy Lemon Liver
1 Put the onions in a bowl. Cover with a lid or plastic cling film, pierced.
2 Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3 Place the butter in an entree dish and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
4 Stir the liver into the hot butter. Cover with... - 42.5919
1) In a bowl, toss the liver with the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch and water.
2) Let the liver marinate for 5 minutes.
3) In a skillet heat fat and sautÃ© the liver for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Add the scallions (reserve 1... - 42.4542
Liver And Caramelized Onions
To caramelize the onions, heat the 1/2 cup olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat and add the onions, tossing to coat with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Reduce the heat to low and cook the onions until golden brown and tender, about 30 to 35... - 42.4403
Baked Stuffed Liver
1) Take the liver and toss in flour.
2) Put the tossed liver in an oven dish.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the chopped onion and lemon rind. Add little stock and make the mixture moist.
4) Spread this mixture over the liver and... - 42.4048
Sauteed Liver With Mushrooms
1. Trim liver and slice thinly.
2. In a shallow dish, place the sliced liver and pour milk to cover; let it soak for 1 hour.
3. Drain the liver from the milk and dredge both sides with seasoned flour.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter and... - 42.3468
Liver Baked In Wine
Salt and pepper the lardons.
Cut slits in the liver and insert the lardons.
Simmer the onions and root vegetables in the wine for 15 minutes.
Pour the melted butter into a casserole and add the liver.
Strain the wine and pour it over the liver.
Cover the... - 42.3277
Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms
I had a Chinese guest at home and was elated when even he complimented on this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms of mine. In addition to the exoctic smell of this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms dish, the pork liver came out so... - 42.2937
Extract milk from coconut.
Grind onion, ginger and garlic coarsely.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste till the raw smell disappears.
Add tomatoes, salt, spices and cook till dry.
Put in the liver.
When it turns dry.
Add water and cook till the liver... - 42.2583
Crispy Topped Liver
The best thing about Crispy Topped Liver is crunch you feel when you bite into it! The Crispy Topped Liver is sinfully tempting. Try making it fom this recipe! - 42.2125
Dredge livers in flour.
Heat oil in skillet over low heat; saute livers until brown.
Remove livers from skillet; melt butter in skillet.
Add scallions and green pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until brown around edges.
Add tomato; simmer... - 42.1416
Sprinkle the lardons with the pepper, half of the salt and half of the allspice.
With a sharp knife, make cuts in the liver and press the lardons into them.
Melt 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the butter in a pan, add the liver, cover the pan and cook over low... - 42.0778
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Prep the liver: Using a knife, cut into 3 slices, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Take a shallow tin or fire proof dish and place slices of liver in it. Spread each piece with stuffing.
4. Cut off the rind... - 42.0404
1) Cut the liver in 2 inch cubes.
2) In a bowl, mix together milk powder, garlic salt, pepper, salt and oregano.
3) Dip the liver cubes in the milk powder mixture to coat well.
4) In non-stick pan, bring the bouillon to boil and add... - 41.9692
Stir-fried Liver With Spinach
Blanch the slices of liver in boiling water for a few seconds.
Drain and coat with cornflour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the spinach and salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and arrange around the edge of a... - 41.9304
Maitre D'hotel Liver
This Maitre D'Hotel Liver is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Maitre D'Hotel Liver, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the hearts of your loved... - 41.9048
Liver En Papillote
1) Cut foil into four squares and grase them with butter.
2) Place the liver slices euqally on the foil squares.
3) In a pan, melt the 1/2 oz of butter. ... - 41.8685
Cut each slice of liver in 1/2 to 1-inch-wide cross-grain strips.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then coat with flour, shaking off excess.
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and liver.
Brown liver well on 1 side (about... - 41.8593
Calves Liver With Sweet Red Onions
1)Bake potatoes in the hot oven.
2)Prepare topping once potatoes are ¾ done.
3)Rinse liver in cold water and drain on kitchen paper. Slice the liver in equal sizes.
4)In separate bowls, take seasoned egg yolks and bread crumbs.
5)Take each piece of... - 41.7952
In a shallow dish, cover liver with wine, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Cover dish, and leave to marinate overnight.
Remove liver, and pat dry.
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, and add liver and bacon.
Cook over a... - 41.7844
Liver And Kidney
Cut each kidney into four; cut the liver into pieces of about the same size.
Boil six cups of water and add the liver and kidneys, ginger, coriander, cardamom and bay leaf.
Remove from the fire before the liver and kidneys are completely cooked.
Heat the ghee... - 41.7792
Dredge the liver strips with the seasoned flour.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic over high heat and add the liver strips.
Cook very quickly, turning them with a spatula so that all the strips become uniformly browned.
This... - 41.7571
Chicken Liver Pate With Madeira And Creme Fraiche
Put the onions in a small casserole with the madeira.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken livers, butter and vinegar.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Puree the mixture in a food processor, gradually adding the sour cream... - 41.7471
Liver Recipes By Category