- » Liver
Liver is perhaps the most sought after meats in the world, be it beef liver, pork liver, chicken liver or lamb liver. Liver is used in all of the cuisines across the world. Liver of fishes like cod are known for ... More »
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 147.643
Flash Fried Liver
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce! - 108.743
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 87.3702
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 83.2288
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt in.
2) Add chicken livers to sauté in butter for 5 minutes or until the livers turn brown.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and drain the sautéed livers on paper towels.
4) In the same skillet, add mushrooms and onion... - 49.139
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.3359
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Liver Bordelaise. This Liver Bordelaise is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 48.1912
Calf's Liver Tyrolian Style
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
2) Season the liver slices with salt and pepper and coat them with flour, vigorously shaking off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet, over high heat, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
4)... - 47.4333
Sauteed Calves' Liver With Sherry And Sage
1) In a shallow dish, combine sherry, Worcestershire sauce and sage to whisk.
2) Place the strips of calves' liver inside the bowl. Coat well.
3) Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes, by turning occasionally.
4) In a wok, add oil to... - 47.3987
Sherried Liver Spread
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
3.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and put flour mixture, ice cream and eggs... - 47.2875
Sauteed Chicken Livers 'n' Mushrooms
1) With the help of paper towels, dry chicken livers and drizzle with flour.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet,in it heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the livers and fry quickly by turning for about 2 to 3 minutes, until browned on... - 47.2339
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.1782
Brandied Liver Pate
I have to admit this recipe of Brandied Liver Pate is on my favorite list. I prepare this yum Brandied Liver Pate as an Appetizer every month or even more often. Trust me! I am saying that you must try this Brandied Liver Pate. - 47.0175
Rapid Fried Chicken Livers With Mangetout
1) In a jug, combine corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water.
2) Then pour in remaining stock or water, the tomato puree or ketchup, sherry or vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice. Combine all ingredients by stirring... - 46.891
Stir Fried Liver And Vegetables
1) In small bowl,mix together livers, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and sweetener andput aside for use.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet, heat peanut and sesame oils,now add garlic and fry briefly by turning until lightly browned.
3) Pull out... - 46.8866
Old Fashioned Pork Liver Pudding
Put veal shank, water, bay leaf, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, celery, chopped onion, carrot, and salt and pepper to taste in kettle.
Bring to boil and boil until liquid is reduced to 3 cups.
Force liver, shoulder, and onion through food... - 46.6696
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a skillet and fry the bacon bits in it until they become crunchy.
3. Slice the liver into 2-inch strips and fry them in bacon fat until they turn brown, add drained onions to it when the liver... - 46.3928
Potato And Liver Casserole
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry until itis just firm.
Then remove it from the cooker.
Putin the onion and garlic and fry until just transparent.
Drain juices from tomatoes into the... - 46.144
Casserole Of Rice And Liver
Casserole of rice and liver is a savory rice and calf's liver casserole made with caramel. Shaped as a ring with the liver filling in the middle, the rice and liver casserole is finished by baking it in the oven. - 46.0774
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.0308
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 45.8534
Kidney Or Liver Soup
1.Cut the kidney or liver and soak it in cold water for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, wash and take off the skin, core and pipes.
3.Cut the kidney or liver into fine pices.
4.Slice onion,carrots and celery.
5.In a pan heat the fat and fry... - 45.5292
Braised Whole Liver
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add some flour to a platter and coat the livers by rolling over this flour.
3. Dice the salted pork and keep it in a Dutch oven with some butter.
4. Simmer it until the salted pork gets melted and... - 45.2837
Liver And Onion Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) Dredge the liver in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a pan, saute the liver in butter, until evenly browned on all sides.
4) In a bowl,... - 45.2332
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 45.2022
Fine Liver Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 3-quart mold, apply the rendered chicken or pork fat.
3) In an electric blender, puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream. Gradually add a little diced fat, onion and flour while blending.
4) Mix... - 45.1402
Liver Pate With Ham
1) Take a shallow dish and add butter and onion, cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Stir in chicken liver, herbs, and ham and cover with a greaseproof paper.
3) On power cook for 5-7 minutes or until the meat is tender, stir twice in between.
5) Blend to... - 45.0887
Calf's Liver With Sage And Avocado
1) In a bowl, place flour mixed with half of the sage and pepper to taste.
2) Roll the liver in the flour mixture, to coat lightly.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and saute the liver for 2-€”3 minutes on each side.
4) Take... - 45.0516
1) In a 1-quart glass baking dish, heat butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Now add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Cover the dish with a plate after adding chicken livers and cook on low heat in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. Cook... - 45.0294
Chicken Liver Salad With Croutons
Dice the bread neatly and fry in oil until evenly browned.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Wash and dry the salad leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Make a dressing of the olive oil and vinegar, seasoned with salt and pepper, gently toss the salad in it and... - 45.0146
Liver And Mushroom Saute
1 Wash the liver throughly and dry.
2 Cut each slice crosswise in fourths.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
4 In the same skillet, saute the liver for 2 minutes.
5 Return the mushrooms and... - 45.0126
Piquant Calf Liver
1) In small bowl ,mix together yogurt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and put aside.
2) In 9-inch skillet ,heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add onion and fry briefly by turning frequently until tender and translucent.
4)... - 44.8917
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 44.8872
Baked Liver On Toast
Melt ghee and fry onion golden brown.
Add ginger-garlic, chillies and masala powders.
Add liver pieces and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
Remove from fire.
Blend Worcester sauce, tomato puree, milk and cornflour.
Stir and cook... - 44.8414
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) Wash chicken livers in cold water, drain on paper towels.
2) Slice each chicken liver in half.
3) In a non-stick pan heat butter and quickly brown chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Using a slotted spoon remove the liver as browned.
5) In the... - 44.6848
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1 If using frozen livers, thaw just enough to separate.
2 Evenly coat the livers with 1/2 cup cornmeal.
3 As per package instructions, prepare mashed potato, keep warm.
4 In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
5 Drain... - 44.5949
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 44.4864
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 44.4321
Chicken Livers With Rice
1. In a Dutch oven saute chicken livers in oil 5 minutes until browned.
2. Remove livers, and drain on paper towels and reserve skillet drippings.
3. Cut livers into quarters and set aside.
4. In the reserved drippings saute carrots, onion, parsley and... - 44.4321
Liver Pâté En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 450 g/1 lb. loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife.
4. In a saucepan, put the bacon and cover with water; bring it to boil.
5.... - 44.4003
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Dry off the chicken livers.
Cut them in half if necessary.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
Put the livers in the bag, a few at a time, and shake well to cover each with the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 100Â°C (200Â°F).
Heat the butter... - 44.3605
Lamb's Liver Pate
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring... - 44.3384
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is a preparation of beef liver cooked along with minced onions and flavored with lime juice and parsley. A European and french inspired recipe, the Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is spicy and savory with cayenne, paprika along with... - 44.2533
1) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and garlic.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions until golden brown.
3) Add the paste and sautÃ© until oil floats.
4) Put all the spices, salt and liver. Let it to cook until dry.
5) Add tomatoes... - 44.2493
Extract milk from coconut.
Grind onion, ginger and garlic coarsely.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste till the raw smell disappears.
Add tomatoes, salt, spices and cook till dry.
Put in the liver.
When it turns dry.
Add water and cook till the liver... - 44.1463
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
2) Let the liver be at room temperature. Slice the salt pork into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy saucepan, add the pork, liver and onion. Cook the mixture on high heat.
4) Keep... - 44.1236
Duchess Sauteed Beef Liver
1. Into the mashed potatoes, beat egg yolk and spoon this mixture into a pasty bag fitted with a star nozzle
2. Around the edge of a 10" round, ovenproof platter, pipe potatoes in a border and back in an oven preheated to 400Â°F For fifteen minutes... - 44.0933
Speedy Liver Pate
Speedy Liver Pate is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare pate recipe, Speedy Liver Pate is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.0165
Sausage And Liver Loaf
1) Lightly grease a 1 1/2 -quart mold or loaf pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
2) Preheat the to oven 425°F.
3) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the liver.
4) In a food chopper or processor, process the liver with hard rolls,... - 43.9907
Liver Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) Dredge the liver in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the liver and onions in butter for 3 to 4 minutes,... - 43.9862
Liver Veal Loaf
Remove membrane from liver and place liver in a bowl; pour boiling water over it and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute chopped onion in oil until tender, but not brown; set aside.
Drain water from liver and pat dry with paper towel.
Cut liver... - 43.957
Liver Wrapped In Caul
Mix the liver with the bacon, currants, egg yolks and bread crumbs.
Season with the allspice, salt and pepper, then gently fold in the egg whites.
Spread out the caul, mound the liver mixture in the center and wrap the caul around it.
Melt the butter in a... - 43.8616
Liver And Onions
1) With a sharp knife, make thin slices of the liver and discard large tubes.
2) Run down warm water and put on absorbent paper towels to drain excess liquid.
3) Heat fat in a pan and fry bacon. Keep aside.
4) Fry onions in the remaining fat till... - 43.8494
Braised Liver In Currytomato Sauce
1) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter. Cook onion and pepper until lightly browned.
2) Drain out onion and pepper.
3) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver.
4) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and flour. Dredge liver in... - 43.8182
Liver And Sausage Pate
Butter a 7 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Line buttered bottom and sides with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Rinse chicken livers under cold water, pat dry.
Remove casing from sausages and break up meat.
Place sausages in 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with... - 43.8142
Tomato Flavored Liver
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Cut the liver into bite-sized pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Drain, then mash with a little butter, milk and seasoning to taste, to make a smooth thick... - 43.7003
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine soup, half quantity salt and pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver with remaining salt, pepper and flour. Mix well... - 43.6829
Calves Liver With Sweet Basil And Wine
1 Dip the livers in flour to coat evenly.
2 In a frying pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add the coated liver and sauté lightly.
4 Add in the chopped onion and cook briefly.
5 Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tsp basil.
6 Gradually, pour in... - 43.5871
Deviled Liver In Croustades
1) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Part on the sides of the skillet.
3) Add remaining butter.
4) Dredge liver in flour and brown on all sides.
5) Mix in mustard, water, salt, and pepper.
6) Stir and bring to... - 43.2832
Chicken Liver Pate With Cream Cheese
You'll simply love this Liver Pate recipe. A rare combination of chicken livers, cheese and brandy; I bet, you would love to prepare this Liver Pate again and again. - 43.2802
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.1748
Masked Liver Mould
1) In a large bowl, mix together liver sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire and onion salt.
2) Shape into a patty about 4 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches thick.
3) Place it on a plate, cover and refrigerate.
4) In a cup, soften gelatin in... - 43.14
Put the raw liver and onion through a food chopper.
In a large skillet melt the butter and blend in the flour.
Pour in the cream and broth slowly while stirring, then add the chopped fat.
When this mixture is thickened and smooth, add the rest of the... - 43.1001
Liver With Sauteed Vegetables
1) Slice the liver and cut the vegetables.
2) In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
3) Coat the liver with flour mixture.
4) Grease a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
5)... - 43.0354
Liver And Macaroni Casserole
Heat butter in skillet and saute liver over medium-low heat until all sides are brown.
Drain, cut liver into 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) cubes, and set aside.
Put 1 cup (250 ml) cheese into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRIND or... - 43.0221
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Prep the liver: Using a knife, cut into 3 slices, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Take a shallow tin or fire proof dish and place slices of liver in it. Spread each piece with stuffing.
4. Cut off the rind... - 42.8868
Kettle Liver And Onions
1. Take a kettle or Dutch oven and sautÃ© bacon. Remove from the heat and keep aside for future usage.
2. Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoonfuls and return to kettle.
3. Add onions and sautÃ© until the ingredient turn golden.
4.... - 42.8567
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 42.8151
Duck Liver Pate In Port Aspic
For aspic: Generously butter 8 x 4-inch loaf pan and set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in small bowl with 1/4 cup Port.
Meanwhile, combine sugar and water in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until dissolved.
Cook until mixture is dark caramel color,... - 42.8061
Baked Stuffed Liver
1) Take the liver and toss in flour.
2) Put the tossed liver in an oven dish.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the chopped onion and lemon rind. Add little stock and make the mixture moist.
4) Spread this mixture over the liver and... - 42.6517
1 Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small pan. Blend in the flour with a wooden spoon and cook for a few minutes, but without letting it brown.
2 Little by little, add the milk, still beating well. Bring it to a boil, add salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a... - 42.6285
Stir Fried Pork Liver
1) Marinate liver with wine for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat oil and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
3) Next, add drained liver, ginger, spring onion and chilli (optional). Stir fry over high heat for a few seconds.
4) Add stock powder,... - 42.6149
Fried Duck Liver
This Fried Duck Liver makes a delicious side course ! Try this gravy duck liver with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your sugesstions for this Fried Duck Liver are welcome ! - 42.6113
Calves' Liver In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) Then, thoroughly clean and lard the liver.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter.
5) In the hot butter, fry the liver.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat.
7) To... - 42.5868
Sprinkle the lardons with the pepper, half of the salt and half of the allspice.
With a sharp knife, make cuts in the liver and press the lardons into them.
Melt 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the butter in a pan, add the liver, cover the pan and cook over low... - 42.5814
Liver Sausage With Orange
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with a wooden spoon until just soft, not molten; add liver sausage
2. Press a peeled garlic through a press into the mixture
3. Blend sherry cream, pepper, salt, orange juice and rind into the mixture and beat them... - 42.5133
Liver With Mushrooms & Onions
Cover mushrooms with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the soaking liquid and pour off the remainder.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry and thinly slice.
Remove membrane from liver, if necessary.
Cut liver... - 42.5071
Liver Skewered With Mango
Wash and drain the turkey livers and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Peel the mango and cut in thick slices from the pit.
Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
Skewer the mango and liver equally on 4 skewers.
Mix 1 tsp.
of the curry powder with the paprika and the coconut... - 42.4637
To make the marinade, pound the coriander and salt to a paste in a mortar.
Add the paprika, cumin seeds, vinegar and water.
In a shallow dish, combine the liver with the marinade, turning the slices to coat them evenly.
Cover and marinate the liver in the... - 42.442
Calves Liver With Sweet Red Onions
1)Bake potatoes in the hot oven.
2)Prepare topping once potatoes are ¾ done.
3)Rinse liver in cold water and drain on kitchen paper. Slice the liver in equal sizes.
4)In separate bowls, take seasoned egg yolks and bread crumbs.
5)Take each piece of... - 42.4239
Pour boiling water over liver in a dish; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain liver, reserving water.
Pat liver dry with paper towels.
Cut liver into 12 to 16 pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge liver in flour mixture.
Fry bacon in a large skillet.
Remove... - 42.3881
1. Melt the butter for the risotto in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft but not coloured, over gentle heat.
2. Add the rice and cook for about a minute until the rice looks transparent.
3. Add the wine, stock, saffron and seasoning. Stir... - 42.3363
Simmer onion and celery in stock and wine in an uncovered saucepan until liquid is reduced to 2 cups (about 15 minutes).
Stir in paprika, allspice, garlic powder, tabasco, and salt; simmer 2 minutes.
Stir in livers; simmer covered until livers are tender... - 42.3077
Savory Liver Loaf
Saute liver, onions and celery.
Place in blender, with egg and part of stewed tomatoes.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
Add only enough more stewed tomatoes to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf... - 42.2351
Green Risotto With Sauteed Liver
Trim and discard roots and tough parts of green tops from leeks; cut leeks in half lengthwise, rinse well, and slice thinly crosswise.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks, chopped parsley, and... - 42.2166
Mexican-Style Liver is an exquiaite and tasty meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Mexican-Style Liver recipe ever since. Try... - 42.1358
Cook the rice in 4 quarts of boiling salted water for 12 minutes.
Drain and set it aside.
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and cook only until transparent.
Set aside in the skillet.
Put the raw liver through a grinder until... - 42.0558
Liver En Papillote
1) Cut foil into four squares and grase them with butter.
2) Place the liver slices euqally on the foil squares.
3) In a pan, melt the 1/2 oz of butter. ... - 42.0295
Kettle Liver And Onions
1) Take a Dutch oven or kettle and sautÃ© bacon in it. Remove and set aside.
2) Pour off all drippings except 3 tablespoons. Add the reserved 3 tablespoons back to kettle or Dutch oven. Add onions and sautÃ© until it turns golden brown in color.... - 41.7519
Piquant Liver And Vegetables
1) In a skillet brown salt pork.
2) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver. Cut liver into 1-inch cubes.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and the flour. Dredge liver in it.
4) In a skillet heat fat and brown all sides.... - 41.674
Liver Budapest Style
1. Remove the pith, seeds and core of the pepper and cut them into strips
2. In a bowl, add boiling water and soak the peper strips for ten minutes
3. Drain the pepper strips; chop the egg finely
4. In a bowl, mix vinehgar, a tablespoon of oil,... - 41.6563
Liver Pate En Gelee
1. Take a small saucepan, add gelatin to ¼ cup of undiluted broth and keep aside for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. Place on low heat and stirring continuously, heat to dissolve gelatin. Take off from heat an d stir in rest of the broth.
2. Take a... - 41.6485
1) Wash the liver and cut into thin slices.
2) Slice onions and sausages.
3) Peel and cut the tomatoes.
4) Take a casserole dish and melt butter.
5) Fry the onion in the butter.
6) Take out the onion and drain the excess fat.
7) Take... - 41.64
Ham And Liver Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F ( 230 Deg C/Gas 8) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) Prepare the pastry and chill for about 30 min.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 41.63
Liver Baked In Wine
Salt and pepper the lardons.
Cut slits in the liver and insert the lardons.
Simmer the onions and root vegetables in the wine for 15 minutes.
Pour the melted butter into a casserole and add the liver.
Strain the wine and pour it over the liver.
Cover the... - 41.5904
Liver Recipes By Category