- » Liver
Liver is perhaps the most sought after meats in the world, be it beef liver, pork liver, chicken liver or lamb liver. Liver is used in all of the cuisines across the world. Liver of fishes like cod are known for ... More »
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 126.323
Flash Fried Liver
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce! - 105.715
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 87.7703
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 80.2388
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Liver Bordelaise. This Liver Bordelaise is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 49.7853
Sherried Liver Spread
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
3.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and put flour mixture, ice cream and eggs... - 48.1252
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt in.
2) Add chicken livers to sauté in butter for 5 minutes or until the livers turn brown.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and drain the sautéed livers on paper towels.
4) In the same skillet, add mushrooms and onion... - 47.7497
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 47.1656
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 47.0033
Beef Liver With Vegetables
If you want a yummy and unique meat dish to serve for your party then Beef Liver With Vegetables is the one for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my guests! Try making this addictive and different Beef Liver With Vegetables! - 46.5064
Braised Whole Liver
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add some flour to a platter and coat the livers by rolling over this flour.
3. Dice the salted pork and keep it in a Dutch oven with some butter.
4. Simmer it until the salted pork gets melted and... - 46.2652
Sauteed Chicken Livers 'n' Mushrooms
1) With the help of paper towels, dry chicken livers and drizzle with flour.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet,in it heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the livers and fry quickly by turning for about 2 to 3 minutes, until browned on... - 45.9833
Calf's Liver With Sage And Avocado
1) In a bowl, place flour mixed with half of the sage and pepper to taste.
2) Roll the liver in the flour mixture, to coat lightly.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and saute the liver for 2-€”3 minutes on each side.
4) Take... - 45.9296
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais
Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is a preparation of beef liver cooked along with minced onions and flavored with lime juice and parsley. A European and french inspired recipe, the Beef Liver A La Beauharnais is spicy and savory with cayenne, paprika along with... - 45.6186
1)Take a 9-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of margarine in it until hot and bubbly.
2) Now add onion, celery, and garlic and fry quickly until onion is tender and translucent for about 5 minutes.
3) Add sherry, then add apple, raisins, and required... - 45.4706
Kidney Or Liver Soup
1.Cut the kidney or liver and soak it in cold water for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, wash and take off the skin, core and pipes.
3.Cut the kidney or liver into fine pices.
4.Slice onion,carrots and celery.
5.In a pan heat the fat and fry... - 45.4452
Lamb's Liver Pate
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring... - 45.3813
Sauteed Calves' Liver With Sherry And Sage
1) In a shallow dish, combine sherry, Worcestershire sauce and sage to whisk.
2) Place the strips of calves' liver inside the bowl. Coat well.
3) Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes, by turning occasionally.
4) In a wok, add oil to... - 45.3411
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Dry off the chicken livers.
Cut them in half if necessary.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
Put the livers in the bag, a few at a time, and shake well to cover each with the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 100Â°C (200Â°F).
Heat the butter... - 45.2699
Calf's Liver Tyrolian Style
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
2) Season the liver slices with salt and pepper and coat them with flour, vigorously shaking off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet, over high heat, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
4)... - 45.1737
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 45.1213
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) Wash chicken livers in cold water, drain on paper towels.
2) Slice each chicken liver in half.
3) In a non-stick pan heat butter and quickly brown chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Using a slotted spoon remove the liver as browned.
5) In the... - 45.0762
Liver With Mushrooms & Onions
Cover mushrooms with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the soaking liquid and pour off the remainder.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry and thinly slice.
Remove membrane from liver, if necessary.
Cut liver... - 44.9662
Potato And Liver Casserole
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry until itis just firm.
Then remove it from the cooker.
Putin the onion and garlic and fry until just transparent.
Drain juices from tomatoes into the... - 44.9654
Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the... - 44.9166
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a skillet and fry the bacon bits in it until they become crunchy.
3. Slice the liver into 2-inch strips and fry them in bacon fat until they turn brown, add drained onions to it when the liver... - 44.8708
Stir Fried Pork Liver
1) Marinate liver with wine for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat oil and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
3) Next, add drained liver, ginger, spring onion and chilli (optional). Stir fry over high heat for a few seconds.
4) Add stock powder,... - 44.8222
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 44.7329
Mexican-Style Liver is an exquiaite and tasty meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Mexican-Style Liver recipe ever since. Try... - 44.7251
1) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and garlic.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions until golden brown.
3) Add the paste and sautÃ© until oil floats.
4) Put all the spices, salt and liver. Let it to cook until dry.
5) Add tomatoes... - 44.7088
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine soup, half quantity salt and pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver with remaining salt, pepper and flour. Mix well... - 44.5401
Cook the rice in 4 quarts of boiling salted water for 12 minutes.
Drain and set it aside.
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and cook only until transparent.
Set aside in the skillet.
Put the raw liver through a grinder until... - 44.5378
Stir Fried Liver And Vegetables
1) In small bowl,mix together livers, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and sweetener andput aside for use.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet, heat peanut and sesame oils,now add garlic and fry briefly by turning until lightly browned.
3) Pull out... - 44.5161
Liver Piquante With Vegetables
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Make sure to buy liver in solid piece, wash it thoroughly and dry them properly
3.Also cut lean salt pork into pieces
4.Take the liver and lard with strips of fat pork
5.Add liver and... - 44.4997
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1 If using frozen livers, thaw just enough to separate.
2 Evenly coat the livers with 1/2 cup cornmeal.
3 As per package instructions, prepare mashed potato, keep warm.
4 In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
5 Drain... - 44.493
Baked Liver With Lemon And Juniper
Remove any visible tubes or pieces of gristle from the liver and place it in a shallow dish.
Grate the lemon rind over the top, add the juniper berries and pour over the lemon juice and cider or wine.
Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Put the chopped... - 44.4669
Liver And Mushroom Saute
1 Wash the liver throughly and dry.
2 Cut each slice crosswise in fourths.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
4 In the same skillet, saute the liver for 2 minutes.
5 Return the mushrooms and... - 44.3858
Liver Stuffed Shells
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) In small bowl, mix together cheese and nutmeg; and keep aside for use.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan, mix togehter 1 quart water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4) Allow the mixture to boil.... - 44.3598
Deviled Liver In Croustades
1) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Part on the sides of the skillet.
3) Add remaining butter.
4) Dredge liver in flour and brown on all sides.
5) Mix in mustard, water, salt, and pepper.
6) Stir and bring to... - 44.1844
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 44.1623
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 44.127
Savory Liver Loaf
Saute liver, onions and celery.
Place in blender, with egg and part of stewed tomatoes.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
Add only enough more stewed tomatoes to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf... - 44.1154
Calves Liver With Sweet Basil And Wine
1 Dip the livers in flour to coat evenly.
2 In a frying pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add the coated liver and sauté lightly.
4 Add in the chopped onion and cook briefly.
5 Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tsp basil.
6 Gradually, pour in... - 44.0653
Rapid Fried Chicken Livers With Mangetout
1) In a jug, combine corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water.
2) Then pour in remaining stock or water, the tomato puree or ketchup, sherry or vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice. Combine all ingredients by stirring... - 44.0318
Duchess Sauteed Beef Liver
1. Into the mashed potatoes, beat egg yolk and spoon this mixture into a pasty bag fitted with a star nozzle
2. Around the edge of a 10" round, ovenproof platter, pipe potatoes in a border and back in an oven preheated to 400Â°F For fifteen minutes... - 44.0122
Liver And Onions
1) With a sharp knife, make thin slices of the liver and discard large tubes.
2) Run down warm water and put on absorbent paper towels to drain excess liquid.
3) Heat fat in a pan and fry bacon. Keep aside.
4) Fry onions in the remaining fat till... - 43.9989
Tomato Flavored Liver
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Cut the liver into bite-sized pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Drain, then mash with a little butter, milk and seasoning to taste, to make a smooth thick... - 43.9075
Fluffy Omelettes With Liver And Mushrooms
Rinse the chicken livers in a sieve under cold running water, then pat them dry.
Clean, wash, dry, and thinly slice the mushrooms.
Peel and chop the onion.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the mushrooms, salt and... - 43.8411
Braised Spiced Liver
1) In a skillet heat 3 tbsp oil. Fry rempah until fragrant.
2) Add chicken liver slices and seal on all sides.
3) Add 2 cups water and enough soya sauce to taste.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for about 7 minutes.
5) Cook until the liver is firm. Do... - 43.8232
Baked Liver Loaf With Carrots
Saute liver and onion in oil until lightly browned.
Put in blender.
Add eggs and blend all until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, except carrot strips.
Pack 1/8 of mixture into 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Lay 3 strips of carrots lengthwise on... - 43.8218
Masked Liver Mould
1) In a large bowl, mix together liver sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire and onion salt.
2) Shape into a patty about 4 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches thick.
3) Place it on a plate, cover and refrigerate.
4) In a cup, soften gelatin in... - 43.791
Liver Skewered With Mango
Wash and drain the turkey livers and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Peel the mango and cut in thick slices from the pit.
Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
Skewer the mango and liver equally on 4 skewers.
Mix 1 tsp.
of the curry powder with the paprika and the coconut... - 43.6878
Piquant Liver And Vegetables
1) In a skillet brown salt pork.
2) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver. Cut liver into 1-inch cubes.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and the flour. Dredge liver in it.
4) In a skillet heat fat and brown all sides.... - 43.6833
Calves' Liver In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) Then, thoroughly clean and lard the liver.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter.
5) In the hot butter, fry the liver.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat.
7) To... - 43.6534
Place chicken livers on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heating element 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until... - 43.594
Liver With Apples And Onions
Place butter in a 1-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add onion and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until golden.
Stir in cream; cover and set aside.
Microwave a 10-inch... - 43.4361
Chicken Livers With Madeira Sauce
1 Wash the chicken livers.
2 Dry well and cut them into half.
3 In a pan, heat the butter.
4 Add in chopped onion and sauté lightly.
5 Add in the chicken livers.
6 Cook on high heat for about 8 minutes.
7 Add in paprika... - 43.423
First make the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the cream, in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Mix together the flour, salt and pepper, the cayenne, and mustard.
Coat the liver slices in this seasoned... - 43.4185
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 43.4137
1. Melt the butter for the risotto in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft but not coloured, over gentle heat.
2. Add the rice and cook for about a minute until the rice looks transparent.
3. Add the wine, stock, saffron and seasoning. Stir... - 43.3064
Piquant Calf Liver
1) In small bowl ,mix together yogurt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and put aside.
2) In 9-inch skillet ,heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add onion and fry briefly by turning frequently until tender and translucent.
4)... - 43.3012
Liver Budapest Style
1. Remove the pith, seeds and core of the pepper and cut them into strips
2. In a bowl, add boiling water and soak the peper strips for ten minutes
3. Drain the pepper strips; chop the egg finely
4. In a bowl, mix vinehgar, a tablespoon of oil,... - 43.2486
Kettle Liver And Onions
1. Take a kettle or Dutch oven and sautÃ© bacon. Remove from the heat and keep aside for future usage.
2. Pour off all drippings, then measure 3 tablespoonfuls and return to kettle.
3. Add onions and sautÃ© until the ingredient turn golden.
4.... - 43.2095
Liver Pâté En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 450 g/1 lb. loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife.
4. In a saucepan, put the bacon and cover with water; bring it to boil.
5.... - 43.203
Baked Liver On Toast
Melt ghee and fry onion golden brown.
Add ginger-garlic, chillies and masala powders.
Add liver pieces and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
Remove from fire.
Blend Worcester sauce, tomato puree, milk and cornflour.
Stir and cook... - 43.1893
Pork Liver And Vegetables
1) On liver pour water, drain and reserve water.
2) With a knife, remove outer membrane from liver. Pat dry and dredge with flour.
3) Fry in a skillet, browning on all sides.
4) Pour reserved water and seasonings.
5) Cook covered and... - 43.1255
Savory Baked Liver
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a bowl mix crumbs, poultry seasoning, and parsley.
3) Transfer half mixture to the base of a well-greased shallow baking dish.
4) With a knife, take out membrane from liver. Cut into thin... - 43.1028
Liver Wrapped In Caul
Mix the liver with the bacon, currants, egg yolks and bread crumbs.
Season with the allspice, salt and pepper, then gently fold in the egg whites.
Spread out the caul, mound the liver mixture in the center and wrap the caul around it.
Melt the butter in a... - 43.0977
Pork Liver Tournai Style
Sprinkle the liver with salt and pepper.
Heat the bacon fat until very hot and brown the liver quickly.
Remove liver from the pan and saute the onion in the same fat over medium heat.
Return liver to the pan and add the broth, thyme, bay leaf and sugar.
Cover... - 43.0521
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
2) Let the liver be at room temperature. Slice the salt pork into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy saucepan, add the pork, liver and onion. Cook the mixture on high heat.
4) Keep... - 42.8563
Speedy Lemon Liver
1 Put the onions in a bowl. Cover with a lid or plastic cling film, pierced.
2 Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3 Place the butter in an entree dish and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
4 Stir the liver into the hot butter. Cover with... - 42.7934
1) In a bowl, toss the liver with the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch and water.
2) Let the liver marinate for 5 minutes.
3) In a skillet heat fat and sautÃ© the liver for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Add the scallions (reserve 1... - 42.6626
Pour boiling water over liver in a dish; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain liver, reserving water.
Pat liver dry with paper towels.
Cut liver into 12 to 16 pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge liver in flour mixture.
Fry bacon in a large skillet.
Remove... - 42.6512
Liver And Caramelized Onions
To caramelize the onions, heat the 1/2 cup olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat and add the onions, tossing to coat with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Reduce the heat to low and cook the onions until golden brown and tender, about 30 to 35... - 42.6463
Baked Stuffed Liver
1) Take the liver and toss in flour.
2) Put the tossed liver in an oven dish.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the chopped onion and lemon rind. Add little stock and make the mixture moist.
4) Spread this mixture over the liver and... - 42.6136
Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms
I had a Chinese guest at home and was elated when even he complimented on this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms of mine. In addition to the exoctic smell of this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms dish, the pork liver came out so... - 42.4928
Crispy Topped Liver
The best thing about Crispy Topped Liver is crunch you feel when you bite into it! The Crispy Topped Liver is sinfully tempting. Try making it fom this recipe! - 42.4071
Dredge livers in flour.
Heat oil in skillet over low heat; saute livers until brown.
Remove livers from skillet; melt butter in skillet.
Add scallions and green pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until brown around edges.
Add tomato; simmer... - 42.3545
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Prep the liver: Using a knife, cut into 3 slices, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Take a shallow tin or fire proof dish and place slices of liver in it. Spread each piece with stuffing.
4. Cut off the rind... - 42.2527
1) Cut the liver in 2 inch cubes.
2) In a bowl, mix together milk powder, garlic salt, pepper, salt and oregano.
3) Dip the liver cubes in the milk powder mixture to coat well.
4) In non-stick pan, bring the bouillon to boil and add... - 42.1847
Stir-fried Liver With Spinach
Blanch the slices of liver in boiling water for a few seconds.
Drain and coat with cornflour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add the spinach and salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and arrange around the edge of a... - 42.1227
Green Risotto With Sauteed Liver
Trim and discard roots and tough parts of green tops from leeks; cut leeks in half lengthwise, rinse well, and slice thinly crosswise.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks, chopped parsley, and... - 42.1105
Maitre D'hotel Liver
This Maitre D'Hotel Liver is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Maitre D'Hotel Liver, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the hearts of your loved... - 42.1042
Liver En Papillote
1) Cut foil into four squares and grase them with butter.
2) Place the liver slices euqally on the foil squares.
3) In a pan, melt the 1/2 oz of butter. ... - 42.0852
Calves Liver With Sweet Red Onions
1)Bake potatoes in the hot oven.
2)Prepare topping once potatoes are ¾ done.
3)Rinse liver in cold water and drain on kitchen paper. Slice the liver in equal sizes.
4)In separate bowls, take seasoned egg yolks and bread crumbs.
5)Take each piece of... - 42.013
In a shallow dish, cover liver with wine, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Cover dish, and leave to marinate overnight.
Remove liver, and pat dry.
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, and add liver and bacon.
Cook over a... - 41.9998
Liver And Kidney
Cut each kidney into four; cut the liver into pieces of about the same size.
Boil six cups of water and add the liver and kidneys, ginger, coriander, cardamom and bay leaf.
Remove from the fire before the liver and kidneys are completely cooked.
Heat the ghee... - 41.9738
Ham And Liver Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F ( 230 Deg C/Gas 8) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) Prepare the pastry and chill for about 30 min.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 41.896
1) In a large frying pan, pour in the fat and saute the onion till evenly browned
2) In a grinder, grind the liver and browned onions
3) Add in the salt, pepper, potato flour and the egg yolk
4) Fold in the stiffly beaten whites
5) Into a boiling soup... - 41.8666
Cook sausage meat and onions, stirring, until golden brown.
Drain off excess fat.
Remove from heat.
Add wheat germ, milk powder, sage, flour and yeast.
Divide mixture into six portions.
Place one portion on the top of each slice of liver.
Roll and... - 41.8603
Stir Fry Liver
Cut the liver into slices and then into narrow fingers.
Mix the ingredients for the marinade together, add the liver and allow to stand for 30 minutes, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the ends off the green beans; if large, cut into smaller pieces.
Peel... - 41.7843
1) Wash the liver and cut into thin slices.
2) Slice onions and sausages.
3) Peel and cut the tomatoes.
4) Take a casserole dish and melt butter.
5) Fry the onion in the butter.
6) Take out the onion and drain the excess fat.
7) Take... - 41.7692
Liver Sausage With Orange
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with a wooden spoon until just soft, not molten; add liver sausage
2. Press a peeled garlic through a press into the mixture
3. Blend sherry cream, pepper, salt, orange juice and rind into the mixture and beat them... - 41.7518
Sherried Liver With Mushrooms
Cut liver into narrow strips.
Sprinkle liver strips with sherry; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain liver, reserving sherry.
Stir cornstarch into reserved sherry; stir in broth, sugar, basil, and salt.
Heat wok... - 41.7084
Liver And Vegetable Saute
Heat liver in butter until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer until liver is done, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 41.6586
Liver Stuffed Green Peppers
Pour stock over liver.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain liver and grind.
Cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Parboil peppers in hot stock for 3 minutes.
Mix liver with remaining ingredients.
Stuff peppers with mixture and set in baking... - 41.6149
Liver Recipes By Category