- » Liquid Egg
Liquid Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liquid egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liquid egg recipes.
Egg Bhurji (stir Fried Egg)
This recipe is a type of fried egg. It is spicy, simple and very easy to make. Serve it as a curry, filling or topping, this recipe is an all rounder. - 0
Creamy Scrambled Eggs For A Crowd
1. In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs and pepper until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add eggs. With heat-safe rubber spatula, gently push egg mixture into center as it begins to set to form soft curds, about 3... - 21.7101
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Korean Food: Rolled Egg And Laver (김계란 말이)
1)In a small mixing bowl break eggs and add generous pinches of salt. Whisk it well.
2)Obtain small piece of a paper towel and some cooking oil. Fold the paper towel and dip it in the cooking oil. You will use it to oil the pan.
3)Wipe... - 0
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake is a delicious preparation that you simply don€™t want to miss. I prepare the Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake often using this recipe for my weekend family dinners. Try making them for yourself! - 40.6326
Egg Pesto Melt
Here is a great lunch idea for your kids. This Egg Pesto Melt is my son's favorite sandwich and is easy to make. This lunch takes no time to make and will leave nothing behind. - 116.05
Egg Foo Yung Scramble
Brush half of the oil over the bottom of a small skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions, stirring, until their fragrance is releasedâ€”about 30 seconds.
Add the remaining oil, the corn, pimento, red... - 39.3919
Egg And Broccoli Cup
Here's a video for all those people who thought breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The egg and broccoli cup is certainly a filling breakfast which maximizes you nutrition schedule. With everyone tending to have an uber-busy lifestyle, the egg... - 106.162
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.5997
Double Boiler Scrambled Egg And Potato
Melt margarine in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add potato and heat.
Combine eggs with liquid, parsley or chives, salt, and pepper.
Add to margarine-potato mixture.
Cook, stirring frequently, until done to taste.
Divide evenly. - 35.7601
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
Stir fried vegetables with little pieces of roast pork are cooked inside an egg omelet with gravy served over top. Most Chinese take out serve this with onion, Mung bean sprouts and bits of roast pork. I add match stick pieces of sweet bell pepper and... - 34.7515
Poached Egg Consomme
This Poached Egg Consomme is one of the best egg broths that I've ever tasted. Try this delicious vinegary beef stock and tomato juice consomme with a poached egg in the middle. Your suggestions for this Poached Egg Consomme are welcome. - 26.4944
Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms
1. Take a baking dish, add mushroom, cover and cook for about 4 minutes and drain the liquid.
2. Add beaten eggs, fresh cream, butter, pepper and salt and stir well.
3. Cover and cook, stirring towards the mid each minute, for about 4... - 34.1712
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 42.2475
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 81.2198
Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water.
Cover the saucepan.
Bring to the boil over high heat.
Remove immediately from the heat.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Cool and peel under cold running water.
Place eggs in a glass container.
Bring the rest of... - 41.8077
Ginger Pickled Eggs
Cover eggs with cold water, and bring to a rapid boil.
Cover, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain, and cover with cold water.
Bring remaining ingredients to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Put eggs into hot sterilized jars, and strain hot... - 35.8784
Egg Drop Chicken Soup
Pour chicken stock into saucepan and bring to boil.
Meanwhile, place eggs in small bowl. Add parsley, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; beat together well.
Reduce heat under soup to medium. Pour egg mixture into liquid and stir quickly; cook 30 seconds.
... - 26.307
Frying Egg Batter For Fish
1. Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
2. Make a well.
3. Add the egg and the liquid.
4. Mix flour gradually and beat to a smooth mixture.
5. Mix in the oil.
6. Allow to rest before using. - 33.0657
How To Make Pink Deviled Easter Eggs
Mama used to make colored deviled Eggs for us when we were Kids. It was something that she kind of stopped doing as we got older. This year, I decided to bring ‘em back. I reason that there’s no sense in stopping a perfectly great tradition just... - 120.047
Shrimp Egg Quiche
Bake pie shell at 450°F (230°C) for 7 minutes.
Drain thawed shrimp, reserving the liquid.
Place drained shrimp on bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley.
In the bowl with the beaten eggs, add the shrimp liquid, milk, salt, and pepper; beat... - 33.8862
Scrambled Eggs In A Skillet
Brown potato in preheated nonstick skillet.
Turn to brown all sides.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to skillet.
Scramble with a fork until done to taste.
Divide evenly. - 30.3999
Easter Egg Salad
1. Into a medium saucepan pour water up to 3 inches deep and bring onion skins to a boil.
2. Water will turn a deep golden color.
3. Add eggs to pan and simmer for 12 minutes and remove eggs reserving the cooking liquid.
4. Plunge cooked eggs into... - 42.4142
Pickled Eggs And Red Beets
Boil beets until tender.
Skin and put in a deep bowl.
Bring water, vinegar, sugar, spices and salt to a boil.
Pour over beets and let stand overnight.
Place eggs in the mixture, making sure eggs are completely covered with liquid.
Let stand in refrigerator... - 32.9804
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 40.1141
Baked Egg Custard
Put butter into a baking dish that is at least 2 inches deep.
Warm dish long enough to melt butter.
Cool dish so eggs will not set but butter will remain liquid.
Sprinkle one half of cheese over butter.
Break eggs into 4 separate spaces, far enough apart so... - 37.1532
Cover eggs with water and bring to a boil.
Simmer about 20 minutes or until hard-cooked.
Cool under cold water and crackle the shells all over with the back of a spoon.
Do not peel.
Cover eggs again with water and add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 50 or 60... - 33.4407
Mix salt with flour. Combine slightly beaten egg with water (we like cream if we have it on hand, because the noodles are tenderer). Stir into flour mixture to make very hard dough. If it is too dry to handle, add water a few drops at a time, but keep it... - 20.3132
Lemon Rice With Egg
Lemon Rice With Egg can a refreshing change from your normal spicy course ! This deliciously sourish rice with cheese is a sure treat for a famished soul! Surely try this Lemon Rice With Egg and let me know if you like it ! - 29.654
Eggs Poached In Beaujolais Nouveau
Place 2 tbsp.
of the butter in a small bowl.
Add flour and mix with fingers until smooth.
Break the mixture into pea-sized pieces.
In a large frying pan, melt remaining 2 tbsp.butter.
Saute the onions in the butter until they are golden.
Then add the wine,... - 38.8598
Anchovy And Egg Sandwich
1. Using a pestle and mortar or in a liquidizer pound together the anchovies, egg yolks, cheese, cayenne and cream, using enough of the cream to make a smooth blend.
2. Coat the bread with the butter.
3. With the anchovy and egg mixture spread half the... - 38.5908
Chopped Chicken Liver And Egg
Lightly fry 1 lb. chicken livers in 1 1/2 oz. butter.
Blend in a liquidizer.
Chop 3 hard-boiled eggs.
Add to chicken livers with 4 tablespoons grated onion, 1/2 teaspoon mustard and 3 tablespoons sour cream.
Salt and pepper to taste.
It must be... - 41.6223
1. Boil together ten minutes all the ingredients except the eggs.
2. Place the peeled eggs in ajar and cover with the spiced vinegar. Refrigerate twenty-four hours before using. If desired, the eggs may be colored with pure vegetable dye added to the liquid;... - 31.5714
Quick and easy snack prepared with some simple pantry ingredients. Best when served with a glass of tea or drink. - 0
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 29.5519
Egg And Pea Scamble
Peel and thinly slice the onion; dice the bacon.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and bacon till transparent.
Add the peas and salt and enough water to half cover them.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 40.1083
Delicious Egg Foo Yong
Saute celery and scallions.
Remove from pan and reserve.
Blend eggs, yeast, honey, essence of sweet herbs together and pour mixture into pan.
Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
While eggs are still partly liquid, add meat or fish and sauteed... - 36.4648
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.722
Egg & Olive Lettuce Salad
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, eggs, olives, pepper, and chives.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, pepper, and liquid onion; blend well.
Pour over salad and toss gently. - 33.6874
Sardine Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Rinse tomatoes (peel if desired) and chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
Drain 1 can of sardines, remove tails, and cut the sardines into pieces; reserve the other can of sardines for completing the salad.
Lightly toss the sardines with the eggs and... - 40.2629
Pilaf With Baked Eggs
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof frying pan over high heat, stir butter and shallots often until shallots are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add grain mix and stir until grains are lightly toasted, about 2 minutes.
Add broth and marjoram, stir, and... - 36.1393
1. Place eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer eggs for about 4-5 minutes. Drain eggs and cover with cold water to cool.
2. Carefully peel eggs and set aside.
3. Combine the smoking mixture in a... - 24.1462
Easy Poached Eggs Using Vinegar
1) Take a 2-quart casserole, combine water and vinegar in it and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes at Power Hi until water boils.
2) Crack each egg into a separate custard cup and slide eggs, one at a time, into hot water.
3) Cover this with plastic wrap... - 31.8561
Poached Egg Garlic Soup
Poached Egg Garlic Soup is a unique soup that will definitely surprise your guests with its presentation and taste! Serve this Poached Egg Garlic Soup for your next party. Trust me, your guest will love it! - 46.5803
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 36.8583
Seafood Scrambled Eggs
1 Combine eggs, soup and seasonings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir; recover, and continue cooking for about 5 to 7 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH), or... - 28.9996
Beat yolks until light and thick.
Whip whites with cream of tartar until whites hold short distinct peaks; fold in salt, flour, and yolks.
Have broth just below boiling point in wide pan (10 to 12-inch diameter); pour in foam.
Cover, cook 3 to 4 minutes or... - 26.7835
Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
My mom used to make a lot of this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce at home. We always enjoyed it and your family too will enjoy this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce recipe if they are fond of Chinese meals. Give it a try - 30.7981
1.Start by removing the shells from the eggs and cut each egg into six pieces
2.In a frying pan, heat the fat and cook the chopped onion with it for a few minutes until yellow, but not brown
3.Remove the onion, make a sauce of the fat, flour,... - 35.9173
The day before serving, saute onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic powder in 2 tablespoons bacon grease until brown.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, water, mushrooms with liquid and seasonings to taste.
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Stir... - 44.8135
Vegetables Based Egg Ki Bhurji
This is an Indian style scrambled eggs dish, spiced up with red chili powder and green chilies, cooked in a vegetable mix of onions, tomatoes and green peas. Here follows the detailed recipe for the dish. - 0
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce
New England Poached Salmon With Egg Sauce is a savory yet fairly simple salmon recipe. Poached in a liquid of choice, the salmon is served with the flavorful egg sauce. Prepared with cream and butter and flavored with bay leaf and clove, the salmon with egg... - 44.6603
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.6802
Egg And Corn Savory
Boil the eggs for 5 minutes.
Drain the corn, measure the liquid and add sufficient milk to make 1.1/2 cups.
Make a sauce with the butter, flour, milk and corn liquor.
Add seasoning, most of the cheese, and corn.
Put half this sauce into a buttered baking... - 36.4878
Salmon And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together salmon, egg, celery green pepper and parsley.
2) Add the pimiento liquid and mix well.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce.
4) Pile the salmon mixture over the lettuce.
5) Serve the Salmon and Egg Salad garnished with... - 39.2992
Cut the tops from the dinner rolls and hollow them out.
Mix the tomatoes together with chives.
Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the tomatoes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide the tomatoes among the dinner rolls.
Beat the eggs together with the... - 43.2072
Rice With Mushrooms And Scrambled Egg
1 Melt 1/4 of the butter in a saucepan and cook the mush- rooms for 4 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper and 4 of the lemon juice.
Set aside some of the mushroom slices for garnishing.
2 Add the rice to the mushrooms and stir for 1 minute so that... - 39.6106
Smoked Egg Dip
Smoked egg dip is just the right pick for those barbeque parties and this dish often finds a place in my party menu. The flavors of rich tasting sauces combine with that of egg to make this smoked egg dip taste yum. - 31.4688
Eggs In Red Wine
1) In a saucepan, saute the shallots or onion, carrots, leeks and garlic in the goose fat for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
2) Sprinkle in the flour, mix thoroughly and stir in the wine.
3) Add the bouquet garni into the sauce and... - 43.7648
Eggs A La Pat
Saute bacon, then onions and peppers.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in casserole.
Line casserole with eggs and cover with sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees until hot.
Serves 10 to 12.
Good for brunch or... - 42.3554
Traditional Egg Foo Yong
In a 1 to 2-quart pan combine broth, soy, ginger, hot pepper seasoning, garlic powder, cornstarch, and water; stir until blended.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
Cover and keep hot.
In a bowl, beat eggs until... - 45.4048
Pizza Topped Eggs
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking them up with a fork, and stir vegetables along with basil and oregano.
Reduce heat and... - 43.1514
Egg And Brandy Cake
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre.
Pour in the eggs, butter, brandy and yeast liquid.
With one hand or a wooden spoon, gradually draw the dry ingredients into the liquid and... - 43.6565
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Ham Egg And Vegetable Bake
Grease a baking pan.
Spread a layer of potato slices over bottom.
Sprinkle with minced ham.
Spread egg slices over ham.
Cover with crumbled cauliflower and one more layer of potatoes.
In a small saucepan soften the butter and stir in flour.
Mix cauliflower... - 42.8144
Deviled Egg Rounds
1. Cut eggs crosswise into thin slices; remove yolks and press through a sieve into a small bowl.
2. Set aside 16 of the prettiest white "rings" for Step 3, then chop the remaining ones and add to sieved egg yolk. Stir in 4 tablespoons of the mayonnaise or... - 33.7197
Leeks With Chopped Egg
Put the egg into a small pan filled with water and boil for 15 minutes on a conventional cooker.
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks and cut them almost in half lengthwise.
Rinse carefully and leave to drain.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base... - 47.4061
1 Split muffins; toast, following label directions. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and salad herbs in a cup; spread on muffins; keep warm.
2 Cut luncheon meat into 16 thin slices; saute in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until lightly browned in... - 33.5547
Honeycomb Egg Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Use a 2-quart casserole to butter and to line with shredded cheese.
3) In a skillet, add sausage to cook.
4) Discard liquid by reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
5) Place cooked sausage over shredded... - 37.1193
Lumpia (chinese Egg Roll)
Start with the filling.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in a little oil; add the minced pork, loosely forked, and the finely chopped vegetables.
Fry together for a few minutes, then add pepper, salt, ketchup and monosodium glutamate and cook the mixture for... - 46.0082
Egg Roulade With Spinach Feta Stuffing
1. For the egg layer Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 15 1/2- by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Line with 20-inch-long sheet of parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end; butter parchment lightly.
2. Mix butter, bake mix, cream, egg yolk, Parmesan,... - 38.2829
Eggs Scrambled With Cream
1.Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml.) of butter on a low flame and cook mushrooms, bouquet garni, ham and veal in it until brown.
2.Put the stock in the pan and allow it to boil till the time it gets diminished to a syrup.
3.Put cream and cook the ingredients on... - 45.5081
Poached Shrimp With Egg Sauce
1 Shell and devein shrimp. Shred lettuce.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, sherry and shrimp; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid. Cut shrimp in bite-size pieces and keep warm.
3. Beat egg yolks... - 34.3243
Poached Salmon With Mock Egg Sauce
Wrap in cheesecloth.
Place salmon on rack in fish poacher or in a large kettle.
Add 2 quarts water, vinegar, parsley, onion, lite salt, peppers, and bay leaf.
Fish should be just covered with water.
Slowly bring to a boil; reduce heat, and... - 41.0038
Deviled Egg Rounds
1) Cut eggs diagonally into thin slices.
2) Take out the yolks.
3) In a small bowl press the eggs through a sieve.
4) Keep aside 16 good white "rings".
5) Chop the remaining and mix with sieved egg yolk.
6) Add 4 tablespoons of... - 42.0061
Egg Crescents has a fine taste. Egg Crescents gets it taste from pork cooked in eggs and mushroom, flavored with sherry. Egg Crescents is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.3682
Pickled Beets With Eggs
1. In 2-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover eggs by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water; run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel eggs;... - 28.0051
Scrambled Egg Pizza
Beat together eggs, sour cream, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and pepper until blended.
Melt butter in small frying pan over medium-low heat.
When butter begins to foam, add eggs.
Cook, uncovered, lifting cooked portion with a wide spatula to allow uncooked egg... - 42.9785
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter 8 individual casseroles, about 12-oz capacity.
Melt 1/3 cup butter in saucepan.
Add onion, green pepper and mushrooms and cook gently 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, pepper, paprika and nutmeg and let bubble up.
Remove... - 42.7842
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in the milk and liquid red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from... - 26.8691
How To Make Egg Biryani At Home - Indian
Egg biryani is a delicious and flavorful rice affair, and unlike other biryani preparations, it doesn't take longer time to cook. Its a once pot meal with a good source of protein from eggs. - 0
Eggs Scrambled With Tomato And Basil
1.Heat olive oil, and cook tomatoes in it by adding salt, garlic, bouquet garni or mixed herbs and sugar on low flame.
2.Stir the mixture frequently till the time tomatoes soak the oil and the liquid evaporates.
3.Remove the garlic and bouquet... - 42.4094
Pork And Egg Dumplings
Try this Pork And Egg Dumplings. An easily prepared recipe, Pork And Egg Dumplings is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 44.5467
1) Combine together the carrots, mushrooms and onions in a 4-cup glass measure.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Use no-stick spray to coat a large non-stick frying... - 43.9865
Egg Drop Soup
Combine chicken stock, celery, green onions and water chestnuts in a large saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Taste and season lightly with salt and pepper if necessary.
Combine water and cornstarch and add to the boiling mixture gradually, stirring... - 37.779
Hard Boiled Eggs With A Green Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the greens and herbs in the butter and season with the spices and salt to taste.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the greens are tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in... - 45.4092
Basic Deviled Eggs And Variations
Remove yolks from eggs and mash with a fork.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, and cayenne, stirring until thoroughly blended.
Stir in salt to taste.
Fill 12 egg white halves evenly with egg yolk mixture.
Garnish with parsley or olive slice.
Arrange eggs in a single... - 34.8038
Chive Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, yolks, salt, pepper, milk; mix well; stir in cheese.
In 9-inch skillet, melt butter, tilting skillet so bottom and sides are well covered.
Pour in egg-cheese mixture.
Cook slowly, gently lifting from bottom and sides with spoon as mixture sets,... - 37.5451
Creamed Ham And Eggs
This mouth-watering Creamed Ham and Eggs is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Creamed Ham and Eggs for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 43.6255
Gratin Of Hard Boiled Eggs In Creamed Sorrel
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a pan, gently stew the finely shredded young and tender sorrel in 3 tablespoons butter.
3) For an older sorrel, blanch the leaves in boiling water and drain immediately when it comes to the... - 42.154
Scrambled Eggs With Peppers And Tomatoes
Cook and stir green peppers, onion, garlic, 1/8 teaspoon salt and the thyme in 2 teaspoons of the oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until green peppers are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
Add tomatoes; heat until hot, about 2 minutes.
Drain excess liquid... - 46.1253
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 39.6593
Eggs Benedict make any meal an elegant special occasion. Especially great for weekend breakfast or brunch, or a unique evening meal. - 46.2609
Pasta Fresca All'uovo (fresh Egg Pasta)
There are good reasons for using semolina flour.
It makes tastier pasta and also holds up better in the cooking.
But if you can't get it in a specialty shop or an Italian grocery store, don't fret.
Common, run-of-the-mill, "all-purpose" flour will do... - 37.0342
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar with a fork.
Add 2 teaspoons of the warm milk and cream the milk and yeast together to form a smooth paste.
Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and set it aside in a warm, draught free... - 45.3095
Chard Croquettes With Egg Yolk And Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the chard, scallion, marjoram, salt, almonds, pepper and cinnamon in the butter.
2) Stir in the milk and cook over a low heat, until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in about 1 tablespoon flour, half the beaten eggs... - 45.95
Egg A La Reine
1) In a large pot, bring the water to boil and cook the cauliflower in it for 6 minutes or until very tender.
2) Drain the cauliflower.
3) Remove the mushrooms from its liquid and reserve the liquid.
4) In a food processor, blend... - 43.7435
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Deviled Eggs Indian
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
3. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded... - 47.2602