- » Liquid Diet Soup
Liquid Diet Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liquid diet soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liquid diet soup recipes.
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 32.8939
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 30.4729
Celery And Almond Soup
1. Put the onion, celery, parsley, dill seed, almonds, stock and milk into a pan; bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 12 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth. Return to a clean saucepan. Beat the... - 28.6741
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
1. Put the chopped onion, mushrooms, chicken stock, milk, parsley and garlic into a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth.
3. Put the soup into a saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste and the... - 29.3122
Carrot And Sage Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based pan and gently fry the onion until transparent, then add the carrots and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes.
3. Liquidize the soup then return to the pan... - 26.5521
Carrot And Ginger Soup
1. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3 minutes; add the carrots and fry together for a further 2-3 minutes.
2. Squeeze the fresh ginger in a garlic press and add the juice to the vegetables; add the mixed spice, orange rind, stock, skimmed milk and chopped... - 32.1973
Classic Artichoke Soup
1. Chop the artichokes into small pieces, sprinkling them liberally with lemon juice as you work.
2. Heat the oil and add the artichokes, stir well. Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes. Pour on the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for... - 36.4249
1. Remove the feathery leaves from the fennel, and keep them somewhere cool to use as a garnish. Trim any discoloured patches from the fennel, then shred both heads.
2. Put the shredded fennel into a pan with the onion, chicken stock, skimmed milk and salt... - 30.6785
Green Garden Soup
1. Put the celery, leeks, watercress, lettuce, spring onions, tarragon, garlic, and fennel into a large pan; add the stock, skimmed milk and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Simmer the soup for 20-25 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
3. Blend the soup... - 36.9805
1. Place the marrow in a colander, sprinkle a little salt over and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, put in the marrow and sprinkle with the flour. Stir well then cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
3. Add the mustard... - 33.1081
Cajun Seasoned Beef Jerky
For those wanting to make something using their dehydrating machine then this is one easy recipe to try out! Watch the video for more on this two seasoning strips of beef using the dehydration method! - 95.9407
Three Bean Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring constantly, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, beans, 1 cup reserved liquid, and the... - 32.6279
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic and chicken stock into the liquidizer; blend until fairly smooth.
2. Pour the blended soup into a bowl and season to taste, adding the lemon juice if necessary. Cover the soup and chill for at least 3 hours.
3.... - 29.4873
Pasta With Clam Sauce
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in clams with their liquid, milk, wine, parsley, Parmesan and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Toss with... - 30.5396
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.6528
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7393
Cream Of Artichoke And Mushroom Soup
1. Melt butter and saute mushrooms, garlic and celery until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Slice each artichoke heart into 4ths or 6ths. Reserve liquid.
3. Combine mushrooms, artichokes and liquid with stock and sherry in a soup kettle. Season with salt and... - 39.5175
Chilled Cucumber Soup
1. Scrub cucumber to remove any wax, but do not peel.
2. Coarsely grate cucumber and place in a large bowl. Capture as much liquid as possible.
3. Add remaining ingredients and hand mix.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving. Garnish with a sprig of... - 38.6449
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.221
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 42.2535
Quick Three Bean Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients with 1 cup of the reserved liquid from the canned legumes in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.2798
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 27.5339
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour, Drain beans and rinse.
In same Dutch oven or kettle combine rinsed beans and 8 cups more... - 45.2032
Black Bean Soup
1. Sort and clean the beans by rinsing them well in water
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in water and add the beans to the pan
3. Boil this for 2 minutes and then remove from heat
4. Let the beans cook in the water for one hour
5. Return... - 45.5916
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, in a 4-cup measure stir together carrot, onion, and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the 4-cup measure.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2... - 44.6223
Herby Vegetable Soup
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan and mix together mushrooms, celery, carrot, zucchini, onion, and broth mix in it.
2) Pour in water and tomato juice and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Take a small... - 44.5981
Beef & Fortilla Soup
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly sprinkle water on both sides of tortillas; cut each tortilla in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch wide strips.
Spread in single layer on 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
In 2-quart... - 41.056
Pork Spinach And Noodle Soup
1. Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and lemongrass; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
2. Bring broth and... - 33.2924
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 32.9724
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water for about 30 minutes until very tender.
2. Drain thoroughly and when cool enough to handle, peel.
3. Add to a bowl and mash with a potato masher or back of a large spoon. Set... - 41.3232
1) In a large saucepan, mix all the ingredients together alongwith the liquid from the canned clams and tomatoes.
2) Cover and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Serve immediately in nice bowls. - 33.9897
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 44.8793
New England Clam Chowder
1. Put the clams in a large bowl of cold water and scrub them with a brush. Rinse well. Put the clams in a large heavy pot and cover. Place over high heat and cook until they open, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove with tongs; let cool slightly. Reserve 1 cup of the... - 38.185
Creamy Smoked Chicken
Set oven to 350°F
1. Line large baking dish with chipped beef.
2. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast; place in baking dish.
3. Mix sour cream, soup and liquid smoke; pour over chicken. Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 33.7582
Break broccoli into florets.
Peel and thinly slice stems.
In a saucepan place broccoli florets and stems.
Cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
In a salad bowl combine broccoli, cucumber and carrots.
Add... - 37.1565
1. Preheat an oven to 350°.
2. On a meat board,
3. Place the scored steak slices flat, wipe and remove skin.
4. In a medium sized work bowl,
5. Combine crumbs, water, seasonings, onion, celery and parsley and mix well.
6. Spread... - 46.9636
Lemon Broccoli Salad
Separate broccoli into florets, peel stems and slice crosswise.
In a covered saucepan over medium heat steam broccoli in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
Into a bowl of ice water plunge broccoli... - 41.3753
Easy Dill Carrots
In a saucepan over medium heat steam carrots until tender-crisp.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
Into a large bowl place carrots.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over warm... - 38.4157
Carrot And Orange Salad
In a bowl place carrots.
Add boiling water to cover.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid; squeeze carrots dry.
Reserved liquid may be used for soup.
In a bowl combine carrots and oranges.
Rinse watercress; pat dry.
Discard stems;... - 48.1061
Oyster Mushroom Consomme With Cheese Tortellini
1. Bring 1 cup of the broth and water to a simmer in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add the porcims; let soak 30 minutes. Lift the porcmis out of the broth using a slotted spoon; gently squeeze any excess liquid back into the bowl. Finely chop the... - 32.4417
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time until the onion is softened.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute to thicken.
3. Draw the pan off the heat... - 41.6222
Mini Calorie Veal Marengo
1) In a nonstick skillet spray vegetable coating.
2) Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on meat.
3) Brown meat in the skillet over moderate heat.
4) Add remaining ingredients, except the mushrooms and stir.
5) Cover and cook in simmering heat for 50 to 60... - 41.844
Grilled Salmon Provencale
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow baking dish.
Add salmon, turning to coat well.
Covet and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Addonion, and garlic, and saure 1 minute.
Add... - 43.3585
1) Slice fish into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a soup pot, over medium heat, cook a mixture of garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons of water for 3-5 minutes until onion becomes translucent and liquid evaporates.
3) Stir in green pepper, carrots,... - 47.73