- » Liquid Chocolate
Liquid Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liquid chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liquid chocolate recipes.
Liquid Chocolate Cream Or Sauce
Break the chocolate into small pieces, and melt it in 1/2 a glass of boiling water in a saucepan.
Stir constantly over the heat with a wooden spoon or spatula, adding the cream or milk by table-spoonfuls as you do so.
Then simmer over a very gentle heat for... - 25.5071
Chocolate Creme Frosting
Squeeze chocolate from envelope directly into bowl of whipped topping.
Stir until well blended.
Frosts a 9x13-inch cake. - 15.2251
Chocolate Chocolate Pie
TO MAKE FILLING:
Beat yolks in top of double boiler with 1 1/2 cups sugar, vanilla and brandy over simmering water until mixture is thick.
Remove from water and set aside.
Melt chocolates over hot water or over very low direct heat carefully.
Remove and beat... - 44.0375
Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate
Cook chocolate and water over low heat until chocolate is melted.
Add salt and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in milk and stir constantly.
When mixture is piping hot, remove from heat and add liquid sugar replacement.
Beat until frothy. - 25.7263
Milk Chocolate Marble Bars
1. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla and four tablespoons of butter and beat at a low speed with an electric blender
2. Increase the speed to medium and beat for four minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl; spread half o... - 43.6858
Hot Chocolate With Marshmallow
How would you like to have a cup of Hot Chocolate on a cold winter evening ? I can smell the rich compelling aroma of hot liquid chocolate already ! Try this Hot Chocolate and let me know if you like it as much as I do. - 32.7647
Peppermint Filled Chocolate Cookies
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cream shortening, add sugar and beat well.
Add egg, melted chocolate and continue beating.
Then add the evaporated milk and flour mixture slowly.
Form into a roll 2 inches in diameter, chill overnight and cut in thin... - 41.6576
1) In a bowl with hot water, dissolve the chocolate powder.
2) In a liquidizer, blend the chocolate with the milk and ice cream.
3) Pour into tall glasses over ice cubes and serve... - 30.069
Chocolate Sandwich Cake
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 5 or 375°F.
2. Take two 7 inch sandwich tins. Grease and scatter flour over the base.
3. To prepare the chocolate batter, in a stand mixer, add margarine. Beat until fluffy.
4. Add caster sugar gradually... - 45.5665
Use vegetable spray to lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Lay wonton wrappers out on a flat surface.
Dip a thin small paintbrush into the chocolate flavoring, and brush four to six stripes down each wrapper.
Allow to dry completely.
Then turn the wrappers over... - 34.3113
This homemade chocolate recipe is really simple, with only 3 ingredients, and really delicious. It's perfect for those times when you just can't kick a chocolate craving. - 117.353
Chocolate Date Nut Bread
Chocolate Date Nut Bread is an exquisite bread that is perfect for your parties. Trust me this yummy Chocolate Date Nut Bread is a wonderful treat especially if you are looking for something new and different. - 37.3321
Chocolate Silk Pie
Cream butter, add sugar, and beat until fluffy.
Beat in chocolate, eggs (one at a time), and extracts.
Spread attractively in an 8-inch baked pie shell and refrigerate 6 hours.
Serve small portions with whipped creamâ€”it's rich. - 30.6963
In a food processor or bowl, combine flour, cocoa, shortening and fructose; work into crumbs.
Add enough water to make a soft ball.
Roll up or press into sides and bottom on pie pan.
Use as directed in recipe. - 25.8841
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you have always yearned to make gourmet style chocolate candies at home, then this recipe shall get you started. This no-cook, vegan chocolate delight is so easy to make and so delightful to eat that you surely won’t mind making these truffles over and... - 101.564
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 29.4069
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in a 9 inch pie plate.
Stir together lemon juice and vanilla, and brush over pears.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till pears are tender.
Uncover pears and sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
Spoon any... - 24.3716
Grate the chocolate and dissolve in the milk.
Beat eggs and sugar until liquid and make a thick pouring custard with the flavoured milk, straining back into the pan to cook and thicken.
Do not allow to boil or the eggs may curdle.
Allow to cool.
Soak gelatine... - 37.7112
Chocolate Cereal Bars
Combine liquid fructose, sugar replacement, and semisweet baking chocolate in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Measure the cornflakes in a large measuring cup.
Crush flakes until measurement is reduced to 2 cup (500 mL).
Stir... - 32.7254
Dark Chocolate Swirl Cake
Grease and bottom-line two straight-sided 19 cm (7 1/2 inch) sandwich tins. Cream 125 g (4 oz) of the fat until soft. Gradually work in the caster sugar and continue creaming until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, little by little. Mix the cocoa and 6 x 15... - 34.7223
Chocolate Butterflies With Nuts
fluttering butterflies is a cooked and chilled chocolate dessert. Made with chopped nuts for the base and pretzels for wings the chocolate butterflies are beautiful and sweet chocolate dessert. With antennae ashioned with licorice, the choclate butterflies... - 41.4361
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 47.3893
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
1. Line a 15 ½ x 10 ½ x 1-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, generously grease foil.
2. Beat well, egg yolks for3 minutes, add 1/2 cup sugar, continue to beat for another 2 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa, 1/4 cup sugar, baking... - 46.9081
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups of the milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add liquid sweetener and salt.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth paste.
Stir into chocolate mixture... - 37.627
Chocolate Sauced Pears
Core pears from bottom ends, leaving stems intact.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottoms of pears to help them stand upright.
Place pears in a 2-quart square baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon;... - 37.2288
Chocolate Figs With Ice Cream
Place figs in small (about 1-cup) shallow baking dish that is just large enough to hold them; add water and orange peel and bake at 375°F.
until figs are soft to the touch but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes.
In small saucepan melt chocolate over... - 30.9465
1. In a bowl mix shortening, chocolate, salt and vanilla.
2. Add sugar and milk alternately.
3. Beat the mixture until smooth.
4. Add more liquid to get a thinner glaze. - 31.032
One Layer Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with water over low heat, stirring constantly.
Cream butter with sugar and brown sugar; add vanilla and eggs, beating until fluffy.
Mix in sour cream.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add dry ingredients... - 47.2242
Sweet Chocolate Turban
Sprinkle the gelatin on top of cold water in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and add sugar replacement, fructose and chocolate chips.
Stir until blended.
Stir... - 40.6436
Chocolate Glaze Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease generously and flour one 9-inch round layer cake pan at least 1 1/2 inches deep.
Put chocolate in measuring cup and add hot coffee to make 1 cup liquid.
Let stand until chocolate is soft, stir and cool to lukewarm.
Beat egg in... - 43.6887
Chocolate Cola Frosting
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package, substituting cola beverage for the liquid.
Beat until of spreading consistency. - 16.7099
A rich, brandy-flavoured chocolate fondant which melts in the mouth.
Place the sugar, water and liquid glucose in a heavy saucepan and stir over a low to medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
Brush away any sugar crystals that have formed on the sides of the... - 41.2304
Chocolate Chip Pie
Cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, liquid fructose, salt, and vanilla.
Continue beating 3 more minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips, pecans, water, and bourbon flavoring.
Transfer to unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 35 to 40... - 42.6883
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.5895
Low Calorie Chocolate Sauce
Heat chocolate and 1 1/2 cups milk in top part of double boiler over hot water.
When chocolate is melted, beat with rotary beater.
Add salt and liquid sweetener according to directions on bottle.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup milk with flour to make a smooth... - 37.8955
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
1) In 1-cup heat-resistant glass liquid measure place the chocolate.
2) Place the cup inside microwave to cook on High (100% power) for 30 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Stir well to combine.
3) Microwave on High (100% power) for another 30... - 32.5019
Crunchy Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of sugar, stir thoroughly and leave to cool.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in... - 44.2324
Mexican Hot Chocolate
To froth in a blender, warm milk in a 2-quart pan over medium heat until steamy; do not boil.
Mean-while, in a blender, finely chop chocolate.
Pour in half the hot milk and whirl until blended; add remaining milk and whirl until very foamy.
To froth with a... - 21.0373
Italian Hazelnut And Chocolate Torte
Melt the chocolate together with the cream, liquid glucose and frangelico.
Leave to cool.
Whiz the hazelnuts and biscuits to crumbs in a food processor and add the melted butter Sprinkle half the mixture into a terrine tin lined with clingfilm, then well... - 42.8186
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This sweet sauce goes well with vanilla ice cream.
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
Bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes.
Serve hot or warm. - 33.3931
Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
Make the choux pastry into 24 small cream puffs, baking about 30 minutes.
Fill with the cream or custard and pile on a serving dish.
Pour over the hot sauce and serve at once thick batters containing baking powder should be beaten only enough to make a smooth... - 28.9854
Chocolate Strawberry Cooler
All liquid ingredients must be chilled.
Place sugar, strawberries & cocoa in blender; blend until smooth.
Add other ingredients, blend well; serve. - 28.1314
Quick Chocolate Fudge
In saucepan, heat milk with butter until melted.
Add sugar and salt, stirring constantly until liquid starts to boil.
Cook on low heat, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix in Chocolate Chips and marshmallows, beating until smooth and thick.
Stir in... - 39.4803
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
Chocolate Oat Crackles
Bring it to the boil and simmer for two minutes.
Add the liquid to the oats.
Then you can roll them into balls. Or you can do this which I think is easier. Press it into a container like this, wait for it to cool and then cut it up into squares. - 29.0728
Chocolate Date Loaf
Chop the dates.
In a mixing bowl, stir together boiling water and baking soda; stir in dates.
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, and cocoa and add to sugar-and-egg mixture.
Add vanilla and... - 37.2733
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake For A Crowd
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, soda and salt.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, bring margarine and water just to boiling.
Add... - 46.3381
Chocolate Mint Squares
Combine sugar, milk, glucose and butter in medium-sized heavy-based saucepan with base about 18cm (7in) in diameter (the cooking time will vary if a larger or smaller saucepan is used).
Chop chocolate roughly.
Place extra chocolate over hot water to melt.
It... - 39.7842
Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars tops my list of favorite desserts. These Coconut & Banana Chocolate Chip Bars are way too easy to prepare and is the favorite of the kids at home. If you love the flavor of banana, you will sure love these Coconut & Banana... - 44.4545
Chocolate Chip Cake
Blend together melted chocolate, boiling water, and fructose.
Sift together cake flour, sorbitol, sugar replacement, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, and add vegetable oil, egg yolks,... - 43.0552
Mocha Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
4. Dissolve espresso powder in the boiling water.
5. In a basin, sift together flour, cocoa... - 49.5188
Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
A vegan treat all the way ! This video shows a wonderful way to make a chocolate and orange cake for the vegans out there. It has all the normal ingredients of the classic chocolate cake but adds to that the zest and spice of tangy orange. The taste of it is... - 138.066
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Drain maraschino cherries thoroughly.
Place on paper toweling.
Combine butter or margarine, corn syrup, and salt.
Stir in sifted powdered sugar.
Knead sugar mixture till smooth.
(Chill if mixture is too soft.) Shape 1 teaspoon of the sugar mixture around each... - 41.334
Fructose Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
Cream shortening and fructose.
Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate and oatmeal.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325°F... - 38.8496
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Chocolate Butter Cream
1. Place the chocolate in the container of an electric blender, cover and blend on high speed six seconds. Turn the motor off and scrape the ground chocolate away from the sides with a knife.
2. Add the liquid, cover and blend six seconds. Add the sugar, egg... - 23.7959
Six Minute Chocolate Cake
To make the cake, preheat the oven to 375Â°.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and sugar into an ungreased 8-inch square or a 9-inch round baking pan.
In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure and mix together the oil, water or coffee, and... - 44.1509
Butter Chocolate Icing
Delicious chocolate icing makes a cake look sinfully tempting. Try this wonderful chocolate icing recipe. I am sure you will love decorating the cake with this yummy chocolate icing! - 24.8373
Chocolate Lace Tray
The chocolate lace tray is a dessert cum adornmen for your dessert paltter. Made with melted chocolate from sweet cooking chocolate, the chocolate lace tay is simple to prepare and looks delicate and dainty. It is a real party pleaser. - 34.1999
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Sift icing sugar, cocoa, and salt in a bowl.
Melt butter in warm water.
Add to the cocoa mixture.
Add more liquid to reach a spreading consistency.
If frosting is too loose, add more icing sugar. - 29.0759
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half. Place chocolate slivers and sliced pears on one half, and spread layer of liquid honey on other half. Close croissant. Bake for 8 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool.
– ... - 31.8055
Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie
Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon soda in boiling water, stir in chocolate syrup and vanilla; set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon soda and salt; cut in butter to form coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup each of chocolate mixture and crumbs; gently combine remaining... - 40.1606
Chocolate Kahlua Bears
To Kahlua in measuring cup, add enough water to make 1/3 cup liquid.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate; cool.
In large bowl, beat shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking... - 42.1351
Chocolate Buttermallow Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x 2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Measure all ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed.
Beat 3 more minutes on high speed.
Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until... - 42.5956
Chocolate Orange Mousse
1) Grate the orange rind finely, but do not remove the pits.
2) Break the chocolate into pieces.
3) On the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate pieces over gently simmering water.
4) In a heavy bottomed pan, immediately pour the... - 35.7019
Pear And Chocolate Cake
Pear And Chocolate Cake has a fine taste. The honey and cornstarch gives the Pear And Chocolate Cake a flawless taste. - 47.4095
Honey Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, whip butter by gradually adding honey.
4) Combine 1/2 c. flour with the liquid mixture by beating to smooth.
5) Add chocolate... - 48.5359
Panhandle Ghirardelli Chocolate Bread
Heat milk with water until lukewarm (105°-115°F).
Soften yeast in warm liquid.
Stir in oil, sugar and vanilla.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, salt and cinnamon.
Using wooden spoon, add half the dry ingredients to liquid; add remaining dry ingredients 1... - 44.877
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Beat egg and combine with milk and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add melted chocolate to creamed mixture and then add alternately, the dry and liquid ingredients.
Work until a smooth dough is formed.
Mold into a... - 41.6301
Chocolate Fruit & Clementine Christmas Pudding
1. Soak the mixed fruit, cranberries and zests in the Clementine and lemon juices for 3 days, stirring daily, keeping the bowl covered with a tea towel.
2. Butter a Mitre pudding basin and line the bottom with a greaseproof paper circle. Beat together the... - 40.4229
Chocolate Date Bars
Preheat oven to 3S0°F.
Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Simmer water, dates and one teaspoon baking soda together in saucepan for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, cream honey with margarine until... - 42.648
Chocolate Date Cake
Pour water over dates; cool.
Prepare cake mix following package directions, substituting date mixture for liquid.
Turn into greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
Top with chocolate and nuts.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes. - 26.9127
Birthday Bug Cake
1. Bake the Easy vanilla cake in a greased, lined deep 20cm cake tin; drench with syrup and leave to cool. Leave the oven on.
2. Break the white chocolate into cubes into a microwaveable bowl, and heat on High for 1 min (or melt over a pan of simmering... - 33.159
Triple Chocolate Muffins
Line a 12-cup deep bun tin with paper muffin cases.
Melt half the plain chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, then stir in the melted butter.
Beat together the egg and milk and stir this mixture into the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour,... - 43.5184
Chocolate And Date Mould
1. Wash and de-seed the dates. Chop it finely.
2. Leave the dates to simmer in half the quantity of water for around five minutes.
3. Make a mixture of cocoa, sugar and agar agar.
4. Add the mixture to the remaining quantity of water... - 42.7292
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins
Bake up these lovely chocolate chip bran muffins if you love chocolate and cant get enough of it! This chocolate muffin recipe lets you indulge sinlessly! Made with bran and flour, the cocoa and chocolate chips gives you a dark and irresistable muffin that is... - 51.189
Place 1/2 of the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot, but not boiling, water and let stand until chocolate softens, then stir often until smoothly melted.
Take great care that no moisture (including steam) comes in contact with chocolate;... - 39.2938
Rich Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add fat and sugar to cream together.
3) Pour in melted chocolate and unbeaten eggs.
4) Beat all together.
5) Combine liquid and dry ingredients together.
6) Blend thoroughly by beating.
7) Use two... - 47.8849
Chocolaty Cream Puffs
In saucepan, combine water, butter, Ground Chocolate and salt; heat to boiling.
Add flour, all at once, to liquid.
Cook, stirring constantly until mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating... - 36.3797
1. Soften the gelatin in milk in the top of a small double boiler; add the chocolate and cinnamon. Heat, stirring often, over simmering water till chocolate melts and gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
2. Sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener,... - 30.807
Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar and beat.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate together.
Add vanilla to water.
Alternately add dry and liquid ingredients; blend until smooth.
Sprinkle pan with brown sugar; dot with... - 50.0428
Lightly oil inside of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Combine water and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over moderate heat until mixture boils.
Remove from heat.
Add sugars, chocolate, and nutmeg.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugars are completely... - 37.5621
Chocolate Frosting With Heavy Cream
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat by adding sugar.
2) Add cream and salt to the egg mixture.
3) In a double boiler, place chocolate on the top part to melt in over hot water.
4) Pour the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and stir... - 40.6681
Lightly oil inside of 3-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and chocolate in pan.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar and chocolate are completely melted.
After mixture is thoroughly blended, wipe down sugar crystals above liquid... - 31.6331
Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch fluted cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
4. Over a double boiler of simmering water, melt... - 50.4181
Chocolate Mandarin Orange Muffins
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Drain mandarin oranges well, reserving liquid.
Cut each orange segment in half; set aside.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour, sugar,... - 42.8217
Chocolate Meringue Gateau
Chocolate Meringue Gateau is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this baked dessert; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1171
Mocha Java Sorbet
1) In a large saucepan, bring the coffee, water and sugar to a boil over a medium-high heat.
2) Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) In a bowl, place both the chocolates and pour about 1 cup hot liquid over the chocolate.
4) Allow to stand... - 41.5032
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Combine icing sugar and cocoa and sift in a bowl.
Combine melted butter and liquid and add to the dry ingredients.
Add more warm water to reach spreading consistency.
Will fill and frost one cake. - 27.9656
Chocolate Crunch Candy
Combine milk powder and cocoa in a food processor or blender.
Process or blend to a fine powder.
Stir in liquid fructose and water.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Slightly crush the chow mein noodles, and fold them into the chocolate mixture.
Drop by... - 33.7384
Quick Chocolate Mousse
1. Put all ingredients in blender and mix for 1 minute. Pour into small custard cups.
2. Refrigerate, and serve with a small dollop of whipped cream. - 22.8466
Father Tim's Poached Pears With Chocolate Sauce
Place 2 cups of the water, the wine, 1 1/2 cups sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, and vanilla in a large saucepan.
Peel the pears, leaving the core and the stem intact.
Cut a small piece off the bottom of each pear, so they can stand up.
Dip the pears in the... - 46.477
1. In a saucepan, take six tablespoons of soya milk.
2. Add corn flour to it. Mix it well so that it forms into a smooth paste.
3. In another pan, add the remaining quantity of milk, water and the sugar and bring it to a boil.
4. Add... - 38.7697
Blushing Pears In Chocolate Sauce
Peel pears; remove core from bottom end, leaving stem end intact.
Slice 1/4 inch from base of pears to sit flat.
Brush with orange juice.
Combine wine and cranberry-raspberry juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Place pears, stem end up, in pan.
Cover,... - 47.328
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water and place the pan over low heat.
2. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Simmer for 3 minutes until it forms syrup.
4. Add broken pieces of chocolate into... - 34.2796