- » Liquid Caramel
Liquid Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of liquid caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for liquid caramel recipes.
The Liquid Caramel Cocktail
The Liquid Caramel is a Bailey's Irish Cream cocktail with Kahlua, Butterscotch Schnapps and a wee bit of Milk. You'll find this cocktail may remind you of a chocolate coffee latte or similar beverage. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video.... - 98.1238
Place the sugar and water in a deep bowl and, cook for 4 - 5 minutes or until golden.
Remove from the oven using gloves as the dish will be very hot.
Let it cool until the liquid thickens slightly.
Scoop a small amount of caramel into a spoon and pour it... - 22.0948
Prepare while doughnuts rise.
Measure 1 cup granulated sugar into a heavy pan and stir and melt slowly over low heat until syrupy.
Add 1 cup boiling water and stir until syrup melts completely.
Measure 2 cups icing sugar into a small bowl and stir in enough... - 21.9527
Lightly oil large baking sheet or cookie tin.
Arrange 60 groups of cashew nuts, 4 to each group.
Allow caramel syrup to cool slightly in pan, but be sure it is still liquid.
Spoon tablespoon of liquid caramel over cashew nuts.
Let cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Spoon... - 24.9419
Double Cream Caramel Sauce
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar melts and turns to a golden caramel brown.
3) Remove the pan from the heat.
4) In a teacup, placethe water and pour all at once into... - 34.392
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 44.1805
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Grease 6 SS tablespoon backs with oil and keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottom sauce pan, combine sugar and water for lattice.
4. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar has dissolved, while stirring... - 34.8825
Guinea Fowl In Orange Caramel Sauce
Remove the backbone of the guinea fowl with a kitchen cleaver or poultry scissors, then cut the bird into 4 pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put the shallots in a casserole with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3.
Wash the orange... - 45.9377
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 40.3854
Caramel Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes Or Puddings
1.In a heavy bottom pan melt sugar over low flame.
2.Once the sugar has melted tilt the pan in a circular motion till the sugar attains a rich amber color. Do not stir or mix the sugar using a spoon. At this stage the sugar needs to be left as it is... - 37.7231
1. In a fondue pot, place castor sugar and heat very gently such that the sugar is golden brown and liquid.
2. With cornflour blend in cream and stir well to the fondue such that the caramel has dissolved and fondue has thickened.
3. Serve the... - 28.1851
Place 1/3 cup of the sugar in a skillet and heat, stirring frequently, until carmelized.
(An amber liquid is formed.) Slowly add the boiling water and stir until caramel is dissolved; remove from heat; chill.
Just before serving, beat egg yolks until thick... - 30.3635
Put 1/2 cup of the sugar into a heavy metal saucepan or skillet, and stir constantly over direct heat until melted to an amber-colored liquid.
Slowly add the boiling water and simmer until caramel is entirely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Cool for about... - 42.6477
Oranges In Caramel With Brandy Snaps
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and cold water and without stirring, gently heat till the sugar dissolve.
2) With the help of a spoon, carefully remove the excess sugar from the bottom of the pan.
3) When the sugar dissolved, allow the liquid to boil and... - 37.0416
Spiced Persimmon Cake With Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and grease a 9-inch round cake tin.
2. Beat the butter and sugar with an electric hand whisk in a large bowl until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, adding a little flour with each addition... - 34.0214
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 43.3613
Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
Combine caramels, water, and 2 teaspoons margarine or butter into a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Use a rubber scraper to stir till smooth.
If caramels aren't soft enough to stir smooth, micro cook... - 33.8335
Caramel Blanc Mange
Sift the 1/3 cup sugar into a skillet and heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts to an amber-colored liquid.
Carefully add the hot water and continue to stir over low heat until the caramel is entirely dissolved.
Then remove from heat.
Mix cornstarch... - 37.0277
Caramel Cheesecake is easy to cook. The caramel sauce gives the Caramel Cheesecake a prefect taste. - 45.2687
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 42.0069
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
1) Use a metal mould of about 1 1/2-pint (scant 1-litre) capacity, a 6-inch (15-cm) deep cake tin would be ideal.
2) First prepare the caramel for lining the moulds.
3) In a dry saucepan, measure the sugar and place over moderate... - 43.9296
Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Drain 16-oz. can pear halves, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Place pear halves in food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container; process until smooth.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, pureed... - 43.3202
Rich Caramel Sauce
Combine butter, brown sugar and glucose in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; bring to boil, boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, allow bubbles to subside, gradually add cream, stirring constantly. - 23.6315
Heat and stir sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat until liquid.
Off heat, gradually stir in water.
Return to low heat and heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, mix in vanilla and salt.
Pour into a jar, cool, cover, and refrigerate.
Use as an... - 30.4774
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Add milk, caramelized syrup and almond extract.
3) Add dry ingredients to about 2/3 of this mixture.
4) Mix in the shortening and blend until the batter is smooth and... - 48.8982
Classic Creme Caramel
1. In a large porcelain or a heatproof glass soufflÃ© dish, our out the caster sugar and 10ml or 2tsp of the water
2. Microwave the mixture on HIGH for about 2 minutes. This will turn the mixture into thick straw colored syrup
3. Add the rest... - 38.866
Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3 Thoroughly drain 1 can pear halves and reserve 1/3 cup liquid.
4 In a food processor bowl fitted with metal blade or blender container,... - 46.8264
Fruits In Succulent Caramel
1) The fruits for the Succulent Caramel must be fresh and of the best quality.
2) Cover the prunes in boiling water. Let soak for about 2 hours. Then remove their stones.
3) Slice the peaces into quarters. Halve the apricots after removing their... - 46.9958
Peel and halve the pears; remove seed pockets and stems.
In a wide shallow pan, combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, and vanilla; bring to a boil.
Drop the pears into boiling liquid, and poach 5 to 8 minutes or until pears are just slightly tender when... - 39.3092
Caramel Coated Cream Puffs
? Make a hole in bottom of each cream puff as illustrated in the technique. Use pastry bag to fill cream puffs with Chocolate Pastry Cream. Set aside.
? Place sugar, 3 tbsp (45 mL) water and lemon juice in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until liquid becomes... - 29.0717
Easy Creme Caramel
1. Put the sugar and water in a small pan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Raise the heat, and bring to a boil without stirring; cook until sugar browns.
3. While heating, warm a deep 6-inch souffle dish or cake pan.
4. Pour the caramelised sugar... - 38.5415
1. Mix the milk with 9 teaspoons of sugar and boil for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Beat the eggs very well and add to the cold milk.
3. Add the vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix 3 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of water in a vessel. Melt on a slow flame. When the... - 40.0573
Fruits Au Caramel
1 Prepare the fruits a day before making the dish.
2 Wash the grapes in hot water and separate them so that there are 2 grapes on each stalk.
3 Or, peel the orange, removing all pith, then break it into segments.
4 Place the fruit on... - 36.585
Caramel Nut-topped Muffins
caramel nut topped muffins are made with melted brown sugar and baked with walnuts and wheat flour. Flavored with cinnamon, these sinfully delcious caramel muffins are a special treat for kids. - 46.1037
Caramel Topped Mega Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 6 large (4-inch) muffin cups.
Combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in small saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar has dissolved.
Bring to a boil without stirring.
Pour about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.3662
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and yeast; stir well.
Combine milk, 1/4 cup butter, and potato in a saucepan; heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an... - 42.7431
Apple Cider Caramel Cake
Bring 2 cups cider to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat.
Cook 20 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Reduce heat to medium-high; stir in 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
Cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and cider is thick and dark-colored,... - 41.4093
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 44.3504
Caramel Syrup: In electric skillet, melt 3/4 cup sugar at high heat (about 420Â°), stirring until amber colored.
Turn off heat; stir until liquid thickens and cools slightly.
Slowly stir in water; add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
Dumplings:... - 35.2906
1) Prepare the basic frosting first. Make the pudding as per the packet instructions.
2) Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid.
3) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone, prepared vanilla pudding, ricotta cheese, sugar... - 43.9762
Delicious Chocolate Cake Topped With Caramel Sauce
Good enough to 'wow' any crowd, chocolate cake are a huge hit with kids and adults alike. A delicious way to appease your chocolate craving, this video shows you how to prepare the cake from the scratch. For added elegance and taste, don't forget to top it... - 131.054
Caramel Praline Cake
CAKE: All ingredients should be at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Spray a bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, both sugars, Egg Beaters, and beaten egg white.
Add flour, salt, and baking powder to creamed mixture.
Add... - 41.9203