- » Lion's Head Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lion's head casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lion's head casserole recipes.
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Lion's Head Casserole
1. Mix together the pork, spring onion, ginger, mushrooms, prawns or crab meat, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour. Shape the mixture into 4-6 meatballs.
2. Cut the Chinese leaves into large pieces, all about the same size.
3. Heat... - 32.1667
You May Also Like!
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 47.4692
Lion's Head Pot
Wash and tear the cabbage into 6-cm (2 1/2-in) squares.
Heat a frying-pan with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the cabbage until soft -about 2 minutes.
Transfer to a casserole.
Mix the pork and seasoning sauce very thoroughly in a bowl.
Throw the... - 44.8051
1. Soak dried black mushrooms.
2. Mince or coarsely grind pork (with some fat), water chestnuts, scallions, ginger root and soaked mushrooms.
3. Beat egg lightly and blend in, along with cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper and sherry. (Use a wooden spoon and do... - 37.5755