- » Linguini
Enjoy our collection of linguini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for linguini recipes.
Linguini With Chicken And Carbonara Sauce
For a great Italian-style meal try out this recipe. A delicious veggie-chicken sauce made with evaporated milk, this carbonara sauce is well-flavored with peppers and some herbs. Just a little cheese used in the sauce, it keeps the guilt down too! - 143.489
Scampi With Linguini Fini With Chef Ellie Espo
Enjoy the flavors of Italian surf and turf with this delicious quick and easy shrimp pasta dish. This is a quick recipe that looks like you were in the kitchen for hours which results in lots of garlicky shrimp tossed with some linguine, white wine, and... - 138.531
Preparing Shrimp In White Wine And Linguini
Shrimp is a healthy ingredient, which can be made in many ways. So, it is the perfect method to cook shrimp in white wine and linguini. The perfect combination of wine and linguini adds extra flavor to the shrimp. Check out the recipe. - 135.03
Quinoa Linguine With Spicy Broccoli Rabe And Pecans
Look at this super healthy pasta recipe that is highly nutritious and absolutely flavorful. The video is very interesting to see and wonderfully presented. Watch the video to make this unique quinoa linguini with a spicy broccoli rabe and pecan crumbs. Check... - 133.975
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 130.597
Fresh Clams And Pasta Linguini
Cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio shows how to prepare fresh clams and linguini pasta. - 126.332
Linguini With Arugula Lemon Chili Oil
Here is a flavorful pasta that would surely become your absolute favorite. Look at this terrific video that shows a super simple pasta recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. The video is impressive with and shares a pasta with an amazing blend of hot... - 119.93
Kosher Super Creamy Linguini Alfredo (gluten-free Sauce)
1. In a pot, boil water, add salt, and throw pasta in it. Cook until done. Drain and set it aside.
2. Place a pan over heat, and melt butter in it. Add garlic and sauté until light browned.
3. Throw cream cheese, and allow it to melt.... - 119.413
Linguini With Clams
Linguini with clams is one of the delicate Italian preparations, which you would surely like to serve at any special dinner. The most interesting part is that this creamy and delicious pasta can be prepared only in 15 minutes, once the pasta is ready. Watch... - 118.545
Pumpkin Alfredo Over Linguini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to... - 118.514
Healthy Chicken Shiitake Mushroom And Pesto Linguine
Healthy, low-fat chicken pasta recipes can be boring, but here is one that is high in fiber from whole wheat pasta, full of rich, earthy flavors thanks to the shiitake mushrooms and herbiness of the basil pesto. The chicken adds lean proteins making this... - 114.139
Linguini With Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce
This Linguini with Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce is a master piece. Watch this video and see how you can make this gourmet dish in your kitchen with a few easily available ingredients. If you love creamy pasta you will adore this recipe! - 112.593
Spicy Linguine Pasta
Pastas are made in varieties of sauces but sometimes we like to keep our dish simple and eat light. The chef shows us a simple yet slightly spicy linguine pasta using few seasoning ingredients and some cheese as topping. Addition of chili flakes turns this... - 109.454
Super Simple Pasta
1. For the rustic basil oil – add basil leaves to a mortar and pestle with a little salt, the lemon zest and juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Crush it all up together, set aside.
2. Boil water and cook quinoa linguini according to the... - 106.964
Linguini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a large pot, over high flame boil water.
2. Add salt and drop linguine noodles in it. Cook following the package directions.
3. Meanwhile, for pesto, in a food processor, add sun dried tomatoes, green olives, lemon zest, lemon juice,... - 105.382
Linguini With Clams
Summer in Malibu is always filled with delicious dinner parties. My husbands manager comes over and makes Linguini with Clam Sauce. - 102.561
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 102.049
Bacon And Shrimp Pasta Tossed In Linguine Noodles
1. In a large pot of boiling water add in salt and linguine.
2. Once the linguine is done, drain the water.
3. In a hot skillet add in bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Next, add the shrimp and garlic to the sauteed bacon and cook until shrimp and... - 100.792
Linguine With Mussels
This Linguine with Mussels recipe is a awesome. It is easy to prepare, budget friendly, and delicious. - 99.5534
Bacon, Linguini & Tomato Toss
1. In a pan pour chicken broth and add tomatoes, microwave for 5 minutes.
2. Cut bacon into slices and cook in a skillet. Take out when it becomes crispy.
3. Add garlic and red pepper flakes in same skillet.
4. Add onions and cook... - 98.6938
Linguini And Veal Rosini
If you want to move on to the next level of Italian cooking watch this recipe video of Linguini and Veal Rosini and give it a try. This recipe comes from the famous Trattoria La Boca restaurant. The owner cum Chef prepares it himself and shows the easiest way... - 93.6665
1.Boil the water and add 6 teaspoons of salt to it.
2.Add a teaspoon of oil.
3.Drop the pasta and cook for about 13 minutes till the pasta is al dente in texture. Drain and set aside.
4.Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on either... - 93.3788
Seven Dollar Linguine With Clam Sauce
This is a frugal gourmet dinner for just 7$! Tell somebody you fixed this delicious linguini in clam sauce dish for just that much and they will call you a liar! So the next time you out of cash to take to love on a dinner date, invite her over and serve her... - 83.1607
Linguini Noodles Made At Home
Enjoy the experience of tasting Linguini noodles made at home! This tasty dish can be prepared in a jiffy with ingredient straight out of your kitchen cabinet. So if you have not planned dinner yet or looking forward to impress guests, make this dish. And... - 63.3377
Nutty Cheesy Linguini
1) In a bowl add first 6 ingredients. Mix together.
2) Keep aside.
3) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add linguini, cooking oil and salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
4) Drain out from water.
5) Put back linguini into the pot.
6) Mix butter and seasoned... - 49.1646
Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips
Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Linguini With Peppery Beef Strips dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.2843
Linguini With Tomato, Basil, Spinach And Capers
In a bowl mix tomatoes and basil; set aside.
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over low heat.
Saute just until translucent.
Add carrot, celery and garlic.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Add capers,... - 44.2286
1) In a saucepan melt butter.
2) Add green pepper and onion and saute until soft.
3) Mix the next 6 ingredients and simmer uncovered for about 20 to 30 minutes.
4) Stir in shrimp, tomato sauce and parsley. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5) In large uncovered... - 43.9223
Blackened Shrimp With Garlic Parmesan Linguini
Prepare pasta as per instructions, cut into linguini.
Rinse the shrimp under cold water, drain.
Blend the seasonings together.
Dust the shrimp in the seasonings.
Heat the oil to very hot just before the smoking point.
Fry the shrimp in the hot oil for 3... - 43.7003
Linguini With Red Clam Sauce
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil.
2) Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© till done.
3) Stir in the next 10 ingredients and combine.
4) Simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Mix clams and heat thoroughly.
6) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook linguini,... - 43.6108
Linguini With Clam Sauce
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water add linguini s, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Add butter to linguini and toss lightly.
4) In a pan heat olive oil. Add onion and garlic and... - 43.582
Linguini Alla Vongole Linguini With Clams
1) In a pan, cook the linguini in the boiling salted water for about 8 minutes; drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, saute the garlic and shallots in oil, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the pepper, wine, clam juice, clams, tomato, oregano and... - 42.8881
Tangy Asparagus Linguini
Melt margarine over medium heat in large skillet.
Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is soft.
Add asparagus; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice; cook an additional minute.
Season with pepper to taste.
Remove from heat.
In... - 42.3931
Linguini With White Clam Sauce
Cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender; stir in flour.
Add clams (with liquid), 1/2 teaspoon salt, the basil and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon salt to rapidly... - 42.0292
Place water and salt in glass casserole.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 10 minutes or until boiling.
Add pasta and oil.
Cover; cook on simmer (3) for 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain noodles and place in serving dish.
Cook butter on roast (7) for 1 minute, or... - 41.6342
Microwave Cheesy Linguini
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes.
2. Add pasta and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain noodles and place in serving dish.
3.... - 41.1803
Linguini With White Clam Sauce
About 15 minutes before serving: Cook linguini as label directs.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, in hot butter, saute onions, garlic, parsley, salt, basil and pepper until onion is tender.
Add clams and juice.
Boil 1 minute.
Serve linguini topped with clam sauce. - 40.733