- » Linguine Tuna
Linguine Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of linguine tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for linguine tuna recipes.
Linguine With Tuna Caper Sauce
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 30 seconds; add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
Bring to a boil, then lower the heat until the mixture barely bubbles; simmer,... - 33.7051
Linguine With Tuna And Peas
Linguine with tuna and peas is a filling fish and pasta recipe. Prepared with linguine or spaghetti, the pasta with tuna and peas is flavored with cheese and simply seasoned to serve. Simple and easy! - 33.6122
Linguine With Tuna Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and brown slightly. Add all the remaining ingredients except the linguine and parsley and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Bring a large... - 33.2781
You May Also Like!
1) Drain the excess water from tuna.
2) Follow package directions to cook pasta until al dente and drain, when done.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and flake tuna into chunks.
4) Mix in oil, lemon juice, parsley, pepper and salt... - 36.6805
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook linguine as directed on package; drain.
Mix 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can chicken soup, 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons wine in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Stir in half of the linguine, 1 can mushrooms and 1 can tuna.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the... - 37.2615
Spicy Tuna And Linguine With Garlic And Pine Nuts
1) In a 12-inch skillet, heated over medium-high heat, sauté garlic, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in hot olive oil until golden brown.
2) Bring this to a boil after adding in tomatoes, chicken broth mixture, salt and black pepper.
3) In a skillet,... - 38.0422
Linguine & Tuna
Cook and rinse linguine according to package directions.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms, onions and basil.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or just until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Add linguine,... - 42.2784
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
Fillets Of Sole With Linguine
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of the tuna oil, and saute the garlic until it is sizzling but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to a simmer.
Break the tuna... - 39.6186
Linguine Al Torino E Pomodoro
Heat the oil and gently fry the chopped onion and garlic until softened.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and salt and pepper to taste and cook on a high flame for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Puree in a food mill, blender or food processor and return... - 33.0017
Cook linguine on top of range according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving drippings in baking dish.
Crumble bacon... - 44.2571
Tangy Tuna Tetrazzini
1. Finely shred the cheese in a food process or using a cheese grater. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarters of salted water to a boil.
4. Add the linguine and boil for 8-10 minutes until it... - 39.1123
Elaine's Tuna Tetrazzini
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion in it for 3 minutes until soft.
2) Add in flour and blend well.
3) Quickly add in chicken broth and milk and stir cook until the mixture thickens and boils.
4) Add in the seasonings and cook... - 38.099
Linguine Tuna Recipes By Category