- » Linguine Marinara
Linguine Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of linguine marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for linguine marinara recipes.
Linguine In Marinara Sauce
1. Cook the linguine according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, and carrots, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes, oregano, basil,... - 35.5214
Linguine And Mussels Marinara
1. Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add pasta sauce and red pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5... - 32.2887
Linguine With Marinara Sauce
Brown garlic in hotiolive oil in a large deep skillet.
Add gradually, stirring constantly, a mixture of the tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
Cook rapidly uncovered about 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir occasionally.
If sauce becomes... - 28.6912
You May Also Like!
Linguine With Veg Marinara Sauce And Tofu Tots
Vegetarians, its time to enjoy the good stuff. Here comes s recipe for linguine with Linguine with Veg Marinara Sauce and Tofu Tots. It is as good as meatball sauce, but without meat. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 101.513
Killer Kale In Marinara Sauce Over Linguine
If you're looking to transition your family to eating more kale, THIS is a perfect recipe. It will help if they already like spinach, they won't even ask about the green stuff in their pasta sauce. ;D Get out your pen & paper then give this simple dinner a... - 0
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the next ingredients. Saute till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add wine, seasonings, tomato paste and peas. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water in... - 46.3028
Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet 1 or 2 minutes; add next 4 ingredients, and saute until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, wine, tomato paste and seasonings, stirring well.
Thin mixture with 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
Bring to a... - 34.22
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high hear until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredienrs; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add mussels; cover and cook 10 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard bay leaves and any... - 38.0112
1. Using a stiff brush, scrub the mussels under cold running water, removing their beards and discarding any mussels that have opened. Half-fill a large bowl with water, stir in the cornmeal, and add the mussels. Let them stand for 15 minutes, to disgorge... - 31.7603
Sprinkle eggplant cubes generously with salt. Let stand 30 minutes. Rinse and drain.
In a heavy 6-quart pot, saute onion in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil until slightly golden. Add remaining 3 tablespoons of oil along with eggplant, mushrooms and carrots.... - 30.9144
Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in crab or shrimp.
Bring 10 cups water... - 42.7931
Place tofu cubes and lemon juice in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake gently to coat.
Add cornstarch to bag; seal bag, and shake gently to coat.
Let stand 1 hour.
Combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, and Italian seasoning... - 36.9369
Tofu Piccata is something you need to try. The Tofu Piccata exploits the flavors of tofu, cheese and the seasonings. This is quite easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the yummy Tofu Piccata. - 43.4921
Linguine Marinara Recipes By Category