- » Lime Wrap
Lime Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime wrap recipes.
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 28.8264
Spicy Lime And Cilantro Turkey Fajitas
Slice tenderloins open lengthwise, cutting almost through, being careful to leave halves attached.
Open halves flat.
In shallow flat dish, combine paprika, onion salt, garlic powder, red pepper, fennel, thyme and white pepper.
Rub mixture over tenderloins;... - 38.113
Summertime Key Lime Pie
Add a lemony spin to your summer time dessert with a lime-juice infused pie that will please. In this video, Betty shares her favorite sun-kissed key lime pie recipe made in the old-fashioned way with key lime juice, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk.... - 95.7774
Mango And Lime Sorbet In Lime Shells
1. Cut a thick slice from the top of each of the limes, and then cut a thin slice from the bottom end so that the limes will stand upright. Squeeze out the juice, then use a small knife to remove all the white membrane from the centre.
2. Halve, stone, peel... - 33.2385
Tasty Chicken Wraps
If you are a foodie, then you surely won't mind the extra calories that comes rolled in chicken wraps. However, if you hate to compromise on your health for taste, then this low-cal chicken wrap recipe by Bob Baker will sure woo you. Zesty, filling chicken... - 101.947
Zucchini Wraps With Cranberry Orange Salsa
Make these holidays and specially your Thanksgiving more special. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for zucchini wraps with cranberry orange salsa that is sweet and tangy. The video uses a cool kitchen tool to make the wraps, surely... - 115.821
Bacon Wrapped Tuna
Bacon wrapped tuna is a grill cooked tuna recipe. Prepared with fresh tuna marinated in lime juice and oil with ginger and garlic for flavor, the tuna is wrapped in bacon slices and cooked over hot charcoal till done. Basted frequently, it is served tangy and... - 41.7199
Santa Fe Chicken Wrap
Warm the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 10 seconds. Spread the cooking cream over each wrap. (approximately 2 tbls per wrap) Divide the remaining ingredients evenly between each wrap. Fold the wrap together, cut in half, serve and enjoy! - 28.8425
A delicious recipe for heart healthy chicken wraps using canola oil. - 94.9361
Sweet Short Crust Key Lime Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, egg yolks, salt and enough water to bind together. Knead lightly and briefly to form a soft dough.
2. Roll... - 47.0191
Graham Cracker Crust Key Lime Pie
To MAKE THE CRUST: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small dry skillet, stir the spices with a wooden spoon until their aroma is apparent.
In a medium bowl, combine the spices with the remaining pie crust ingredients and mix until thoroughly... - 48.3156
Smoked Turkey & Mango Wraps
Grate 14 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel, lime juice, mayonnaise, chutney, curry, and paprika.
Unfold lahvash; spread with mayonnaise mixture.
Top with cucumber slices, smoked turkey, chopped mango, and... - 36.3529
Santa Fe Chicken Wraps
If you enjoy wraps and rolls, then you will enjoy this! A Mexican style wrap, made in a tortilla, this has black beans, avocado too. Have this as a snack, or as a main meal too! Filled with the goodness of vegetables this is a great snack to cut the hunger... - 112.181
Korean-style Steak And Lettuce Wraps
If you love it that juiciness of steak blending with that crunch of that lettuce, then I bet that you would love this Korean inspired dish. I also bet that this would ideal to serve as an canape dish at parties. Have fun watching this video and give it a try... - 120.381
Bacon Wrapped Tuna
Cut tuna into 6 steaks, each about 1 inch thick.
Remove any skin or bone.
In shallow glass dish, combine oil, lime juice, wine, garlic and ginger.
Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Wrap 1 slice... - 38.6825
Chicken Fajita Wraps
Combine chicken, lime juice and 2 cloves garlic in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken mixture;... - 44.4324
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
(ep7) Feeling Homesick: Vietnamese-inspired Kim Family Wraps
Feeling HOMESICK kinda sucks.. but it does seem to be one of those emotions that are naturally part of the human condition. I mean, home IS where the heart is right? So it makes sense we miss home when we go away. But never fear - theres a meal for that! When... - 0
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
Are you looking for some exotic finger food recipes for your tea party or cocktail party? These prosciutto wrapped shrimps are just ideal for this purpose. You can serve them on a bed of greens or with a favorite dip or with special choice of cocktails. Go... - 93.6967
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 27.0803
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 36.0633
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
Korean Lettuce Wraps
1 To make the sauce, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, chili paste, and sesame oil in a medium bowl until smooth.
2 To make the filling, combine the tofu, bell peppers, radishes, cilantro, and mint in a large bowl; gently... - 29.1367
Cabbage Wrapped Thai Lamb
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine meat mixture, mint, lime juice, soy sauce, and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
Blanch cabbage... - 39.674
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Foil-wrapped Clam Bake
Thaw lobster tails and fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 equal pieces; set aside.
Scrub clam shells under cold running water, using a stiff brush.
In an 8-quart Dutch oven combine 4 quarts cold water and 1/3 cup salt.
Add clams; soak 15 minutes.
Drain and... - 38.711
Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets With Yucatan Oysters And Leeks
1) In a saucepan add the oyster liquid and let it come to a boil. Add in the oyster and poach for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat or until their ends start to curl.
2) Drain the cooked oysters into a plate, retaining the liquid in the... - 41.9996
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Lime Relish Baskets
1 Make lime baskets this way: Mark a guideline lengthwise around the center of lime with the tip of a knife.
2 Then mark off a 1/2-inch-wide strip across the top for handle.
3 Cut out sections between marks and remove the remaining lime pulp... - 38.5892
Frozen Lime Mousse
1. Whisk eggs and sugar substitute in a heatproof bowl or the top of a double boiler until smooth. Whisk in butter and lime juice. Sprinkle with gelatin and let stand 1 minute.
2. Fill bottom of double boiler or a medium saucepan with 1 inch of water; bring... - 35.3181
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 24.3192
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Lime Baked Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish on the baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together onion salt, paprika, nutmeg and mace.
5) Dredge the paprika mixture over the fish pieces.
6)... - 41.3688
Red Snapper With Lemon And Lime
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the chopped fennel, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Pour on the lemon and lime juice and lay the red snapper on top of the fennel. Cover with vented cling... - 28.5849
Monkfish Basil And Bacon Kabobs With Lime And Parsley Mayonnaise
To make the mayonnaise, put the egg, yolk, mustard, salt, sugar and pepper into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
With the motor running, add the oil drop by drop to start with.
As the mixture begins to thicken, add the oil in a steady... - 42.9185
Almond Lime Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3
2 In a large bowl,sift flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and soda.
3 Stir in 3/4 cup of almonds and 1 tablespoon of lime peel.
4 In a small bowl,beat the egg well with milk.
5 Stir in 4 tablespoons of the... - 48.366
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
Lemon Lime Curd
In a saucepan combine the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the zests, and the juices and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, whisking constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the curd is thick enough to hold the mark of the whisk and the first bubble... - 24.3989
Zippy Lime Mist Gelatin Salad
Make a salad that will earn rave reviews at your next together. Whatever be the occasion, a zippy Jello indulgence with lime mist gelatin salad. This easy-to-tote dessert gets its zip from lime and is just perfect for the summer celebrations. Watch this video... - 93.5838
Quick Lemon Lime Mousse
Chill a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer.
With Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon and lime into IVi-quart Generation II Saucepan.
Add lemon and lime juices to saucepan, along with egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Using Nylon Whisk, whisk in milk... - 48.8153
Sweet Lime Frappe
1. Make sure that the juice is free of pips. These give the drink a bitter taste. Remove the juice using a spoon as straining the juice will lead to loss of the good fibers.
2. In a stainless steel bowl or container, combine all the ingredients and... - 40.6422
Tear a piece of greaseproof paper long enough to go round 2 1/4 -pint souffle dish.
Fold it in half lengthwise and oil 1 side.
With the oiled side in, wrap the paper around the souffle dish, leaving it to extend for 4 inches above the rim.
Secure it with... - 44.1389
Cold Lime Souffle
In a mixing bowl combine the egg yolks and the sugar and beat until light yellow in color.
Add the hot milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Transfer the contents to a saucepan and cook over low heat until the mixture begins to coat a metal spoon.
Do not let... - 40.5018
Roast Goose With Gin And Lime Sauce
The day before cooking, remove all excess fat from the goose (usually just inside the vent).
Slice the giblets into small pieces, including the neck.
Brown the giblets with a tiny piece of goose fat then add the wine, water, bay leaf, the whole head of garlic... - 45.1585
Lime Tart Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a food processor, pulse flours and icing sugar for 30 seconds. Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. In a small bowl whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add wet ingredients to flour... - 38.8068
Papaya Lime Ice Cream
In a blender or food processor, puree papaya.
Add lime juice, cream, half and half, and sugar and whirl until blended.
Pour puree into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Freeze until mixture hardens around edge With an electric mixer, beat mixture until... - 33.5261
Turnip And Lime Juice Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lemon juice and salt and mix well.
2. Add turnips and coat evenly.
3. Cling wrap or foil wrap and marinate at room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
4. Before service, add harissa and mix well.
5. Serve as an... - 34.2562
Combine all ingredients, except rind, in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Ladle sauce over fruit in baskets.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for several hours.
Garnish each basket with a sprig of fresh mint before serving. - 28.3738
Key Lime Ice Cream Sandwich With Marmalade
NOTE: Key limes are smaller, rounder, and brighter than classic (Persian) limes. They are also tarter, with thinner rinds that yield big flavor and less bitter pith.
For the Key lime ice cream: Mix the ice cream, lime zest, and juice in a bowl. Cover and... - 34.9159
Lime Chiffon Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) For making the pie crust, take the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
3) Add ice water until the dough forms a ball.
4) Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 46.9636
Rum Lime Mousse
In a small heavy saucepan sprinkle the gelatin over the rum and let it soften for 1 minute.
Stir in the lime juice, the lemon juice, the zest, the yolks, and 1/4 cup of the sugar, cook the mixture over moderately low heat, stirring constantly, until it is... - 38.1777
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Fresh Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks in a deep heatproof bowl over warm water with the sugar and lime rind and whisk until thick and mousse-like. (If using an electric mixer no heat is needed.) Meanwhile, soak the gelatin in the strained lime juice in a small heatproof bowl.... - 30.988
Frosty Lime Pie
1. Beat the egg yolks in top of double boiler until thick.
2. Gradually beat in 1/2 c. sugar, and continue beating until mixture is pale and stiff.
3. Stir in juice and rind, then heat over simmering water, stirring until mixture coats a silver spoon.
4.... - 32.2379
Tomato Cups With Lime And Chive Dressing
1. Using a sharp knife, cut and level stalk end. Reserve them.
2. Using a melon scooper, scoop out all the flesh and remove on to a bowl. Using a soup strainer, pass all the tomato flesh through it and reserve the strained liquid.
3. Place the scooped... - 49.0728
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 43.7696
Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Place each chicken piece between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound with mallet or rolling pin to flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, lime peel, garlic, salt and black pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat... - 39.1667
Lime & Lemon Pie
For the pastry Grate or finally chop butter into small pieces.
Mix in the flour and put into a food processor or mixer on slow speed.
Process till it attains a bread-crumb like texture.
Add the egg yolk and cold water and bind to form a dough.
Wrap in cling... - 40.8276
Lime And Mint Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish combine the marinade ingredients, stirring until well blended.
2. Add the chicken to the dish and turn to coat the evenly with the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 4-6 hours. Turn... - 47.7454
Ham Poached In Beer With Lime
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In an aluminum foil, wrap the ham, beer, bay leaves and cloves.
3) Then place over a trivet in a pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
4) Slice and tie a string around the... - 35.9297
Cucumber Lime Soup
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, except chives. Blend well till smooth.
2. Transfer on to a serving bowl and cling wrap. Refrigerate till required.
3. Serve chilled, garnished with chives. - 38.6199
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Lime Basted Pork Chops With Plum Relish
1. Combine 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, plums, and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover relish, and chill.
2. Place chops between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place chops in a shallow dish;... - 30.1924
Lime And Tamarind Bream
Combine tamarind concentrate and the water in medium bowl; stir in garlic, ginger, juice, chilli and lemon grass.
Divide lime leaves among fish cavities.
Score fish both sides; brush with one-third of the tamarind mixture.
Wrap each fish in foil,... - 38.5536
Fresh Fruit Platter With Lime Creme Fraiche
1. Clean the melons by remove their seeds, remove rind, halve and cut the melons into thin wedges.
2. Peel and core pineapples, and chop them into quarters and further make thin slices out of it.
3. Peel papaya and mangoes, halve them, remove their... - 47.0221
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.437
Citrusy Ham With Orange And Lime
For a seriously satisfying non-vegetarian dish, try replicating this ham dish at home. Thekel jazzes up a delicious dinner recipe with citrusy flavors of orange and lime that truly makes for a guest-worthy party treat. Just follow the step-by-step... - 97.1755
Leg Of Lamb With Lime Honey Marinade
1 In a shallow glass or ceramic dish, whisk together the lime juice, honey, oregano, allspice, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add the lamb, turning it several times to coat; cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
2 Preheat... - 29.3958
Orange Lime Chiffon Pie
Make and bake pie shells; cool.
Sprinkle gelatine on orange juice; set aside.
Place egg yolks in double-boiler top; add 2/3 cup sugar, orange rind, and lime juice; stir until smooth.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, 5 min., or until... - 44.6528
Avocado Tempura With Coriander And Lime
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Form a well in the center and pour in the ice water all at once. Whisk briskly to form a smooth batter.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.... - 34.4419
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.3165
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.1144
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 35.9919
Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll
This Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible citrus bake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll are welcome ! - 44.6406
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
Kheema Egg Packets
This dish is more like a Frankie!! The frankie wrap here is the egg itself. It is folded in such a way that it looks like a packet/envelop. Apart from mincemeat, you can add any other meat or vegetable filling too. - 0
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Asparagus With Citrus Cream Sauce
From colored surfaces of orange and lime, grate enough of the orange peel to make 1 teaspoon and enough of the lime peel to make 1/2 teaspoon.
From centers of orange and lime, cut 1 or 2 thin crosswise slices apiece; wrap slices airtight and chill.
Ream 3... - 27.3907
Won Ton Ravioli
1. In a small bowl, blend 1 1/2 teaspoons flour with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
2. On a lightly floured board, lay 4 to 6 won ton skins flat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each. Brush edges of skins with flour-water mixture. Align another won ton... - 31.3638
Ensenada Fish Tacos
In shallow glass baking dish, place fish.
Add oil and lime juice.
Sprinkle with Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas; toss lightly to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, occasionally spooning marinade over fish.
Remove plastic... - 35.628
Thai Turkey Roll Up
In medium bowl, combine turkey strips, peanut butter, green onion, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, cilantro, garlic, gingerroot, lime peel and red pepper flakes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Unfold lavosh; drain turkey mixture, if necessary,... - 37.2117
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 44.5389
To roast poblano and sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â°F oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 37.4587
Combine steak, lime juice, garlic and black pepper in large heavy-duty resealable freezer bag; seal.
Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
Remove steak from bag and place on broiler pan.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Add bell pepper to... - 37.6227
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Steamed Fish Fillets With Fresh Cilarntro Chutney
Rinse cilantro under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Pull off leaves; discard stems and any wilted or bruised leaves.
Remove enough leaves to measure 1 cup packed.
To prepare chutney, drop green onions, chili peppers, ginger and garlic through... - 40.1734
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; transfer to small bowl.
Add rice... - 40.5988
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Make your summer special with an elegant Sherbet Watermelon delight. Watch this video to make this awesome summertime colorful dessert. The dish may seem to be difficult, but is really simple to make and delicious to eat ! - 108.493
Grapefruit Sorbet With Candied Zest
Grate enough grapefruit rind to make 1/2 cup zest; set aside.
Juice grapefruit to make 2 cups juice.
Strain juice to remove any seeds, reserving pulp.
Add pulp to juice; set aside.
Place sugar, water and zest in 1 quart saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil... - 33.6638
Lime Wrap Recipes By Category