- » Lime Vinaigrette
Lime Vinaigrette Recipes
Lime vinaigrette is a made by mixing vinegar, salad oil or olive oil, lemon juice along with salt, sugar and white pepper. A vinaigrette recipe is mostly used in French and Mediterranean cuisines. In some of the lime ... More »
Lily Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper together.
2) Gradually drizzle in the oils and whisk continuously, until thickened.
3) Then stir in the shallots and lime zest, blend well.
4) Before 15 minutes to use, stir in the... - 33.4547
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 30.0731
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 24.3913
Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a bowl; set aside. - 21.7643
You May Also Like!
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 40.7672
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 28.403
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Chicken And Cantaloupe Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine the chicken and cantaloupe balls in a medium-size bowl.
Line 4 salad plates with chicory leaves torn into bite-size pieces.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients and taste to correct the seasoning.
Pour the dressing over the... - 36.6523
Grapefruit Beet And Avocado Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Fresh fruits and vegetables can make a great salad together. Have a look at this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe for a colorful and refreshing salad that would make you delighted. Watch this video and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 110.42
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.557
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 34.1628
Raw Honey Lime Vinaigrette
This raw honey lime dressing recipe will inspire you to eat salad all day! This raw homemade salad dressing is not only low in fat, but majorly high in nutrients and flavor. It smells like lemon and tastes of honey and the color itself reminds you of a... - 93.1699
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 41.6748
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 100.535
Lime Vinaigrette Recipes By Category