- » Lime Square
Lime Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime square recipes.
In small saucepan, combine applesauce and gelatin; cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Gently stir in lemon lime beverage.
Pour into 9x5x3 inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Cut in squares; serve on greens. - 21.2344
Lime Custard Squares
In a bowl, combine 3/4 cup flour, coconut, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and butter-rub with your fingers to make coarse crumbs.
Evenly press crumbs in an 8 inch-square pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until light gold, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, with an electric mixer... - 36.4735
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.644
Lime Fluff Pie
1. In a bowl mix gelatin, boiling water, and sugar and stir.
2. Add limeade concentrate and cold water. Stir to mix and keep mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
4. Fold 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a... - 45.8231
Frozen Lime Mint Salad
In large bowl, combine both cans undrained pineapple, gelatin, marshmallows, and mints.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or till marshmallows begin to melt.
Fold in dessert topping.
Turn into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Freeze till firm, about 6 hours or... - 31.199
Lime Yogurt Salad
Drain pears reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Measure 1 cup Jello, blend in yogurt and pour into 8 inch square pan.
Chill until set but not firm.
Add measured syrup to remaining Jello and chill until slightly... - 30.0731
Lime Dessert Treat
1) In a blender, add cereal crumbs and dry milk to blend together.
2) Add melted butter to toss.
3) Reserve 1/4 cup of mix and use the remaining crumb mixture to press on the bottom of a 8x8x2" pan.
4) In a bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, lime... - 45.722
1) In top of a double broiler, combine together the sugar, milk, corn syrup and egg yolks. Cook the mixture till it has slightly thickened (about 8 to 10 minutes) stirring constantly.
2) Remove mixture from the heat and allow it to cool.
Into the... - 44.2744
Marshmallow Lime Salad
In a bowl, dissolve both packages of gelatin in boiling water.
Add marshmallows and stir until dissolved.
Chill until partially set.
Combine pineapple, cottage cheese and mayonnaise; stir into gelatin.
Pour into a 9-in square dish.
Chill until firm. - 30.5716
Raspberry And Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy Raspberry and Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites almost effortlessly. Surprise your family to this delicacy today. - 128.443
Baked Lime Souffle
Baked Lime Souffle goes well for any occasion and packs in the flavors of grated lime rind, eggs, skimmed milk. This bake and serve delicacy is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the Baked Lime Souffle I have added here. - 37.8162
Haddock With Ginger Lime Butter
Arrange haddock pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, lime peel, salt, gingerroot and paprika.
Microwave at High for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts and mi - 21.9468
Steamed Trout With Lime Butter
To make lime butter, beat the butter with a wooden spoon or in a food processor until smooth.
Thoroughly beat in lime zest and juice, transfer the butter to a decorative serving bowl and refrigerate until needed.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of aluminum... - 34.3934
Lime Walnut Divinity
1. Combine the sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Cover saucepan and boil slowly 3 or 4 minutes, so steam will dissolve any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Uncover and boil over moderate... - 30.8604
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 138.639
Its A Fine Lime Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: In medium bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, oil, butter, egg, lime... - 37.0942
Lime Beef And Chicken Kabobs
For marinade combine apple juice concentrate, the water, lime peel, lime juice, sesame oil, salt, thyme, and, if desired, red pepper.
Cut chicken and beef into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chicken and beef.
Close bag... - 40.2487
Lime Snowflake Dessert
Combine lime juice and sugar in saucepan; heat, stir- ring, until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Beat egg yolks lightly; stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture; reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, until custard is... - 34.5909
Combine pears, including liquid, lime juice and peel in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Pour into metal 8 inch square baking pan; freeze until firm.
Remove to bowl and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Return to pan and freeze until firm. - 19.8476
Tequila Lime Sherbet
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and 1 cup water.
Boil 5 minutes.
Add gelatin mixture and remaining ingredients, stirring yogurt with a whisk to remove any lumps.
Pour into an 8-inch square... - 36.7922
Summertime Lime Shrimp Stir Fry
1. Split shrimp lengthwise. In a small bowl, toss shrimp with 1/2 cup Summertime Lime and hot sauce to taste; set aside for 15 minutes. Drain very well, discarding marinade.
2. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil and then onions and - 24.3057
Rum Lime Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine % cup sugar, milk, flour, salt, margarine, lime rind, lime juice, extract and egg... - 40.007
Dissolve Jello in hot water and let it cool some.
Whip cream and fold into Jello; then add remaining ingredients.
Pour into mold or square 8" pan and refrigerate until set. - 22.6646
Ginger Lime Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well. Press into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool slightly on a wire rack.
4. Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients... - 29.6389
Lime Sauced Fish And Cucumbers
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 3/4 inch pieces; set aside.
For sauce, stir together wine, chicken broth, lime juice, cornstarch, honey, ginger, coriander, and pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium... - 40.4195
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 42.5562
Avocado Lime Sherbet
Stir together avocado, sugar and concentrate until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into refrigerator tray or square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9 X 9 X 2 inches.
Freeze until mushy, about 45 minutes.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
In another chilled bowl,... - 31.329
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 39.2485
Lime Walnut Divinity
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and cook, without stirring, over medium heat until 248Â°F registers on... - 37.4458
Citrusy Ham With Orange And Lime
For a seriously satisfying non-vegetarian dish, try replicating this ham dish at home. Thekel jazzes up a delicious dinner recipe with citrusy flavors of orange and lime that truly makes for a guest-worthy party treat. Just follow the step-by-step... - 100.518
Chilled Chicken Couscous With Lime
1. To make the dressing, in a small glass bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Stir in half the scallions and set the bowl aside.
3. Place a heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole on the stove... - 45.3395
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm, stir every 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. - 18.4401