- » Lime Sangria
Lime Sangria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime sangria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime sangria recipes.
White Wine Lemonade Sangria Blanco
Cut a slice from the ends of the fruits to make them stand flat.
Reserve fruit and place the end slices in a small saucepan with the water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes to... - 44.5479
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 36.0001
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 21.4601
You May Also Like!
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 21.4106
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 29.9308
White Sangria is a refreshing drink for scorching summers. White Sangria gets its taste from combination of wine with lemonade concentrate. Wine lovers just love this White Sangria recipe. - 20.1288
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
1. Into a large punch bowl, combine wine and sugar.
2. Add pineapple juice and un-drained pineapple chunks; stir to mix.
3. In a tall glass, pour pineapple mixture and add ice, if desired.
4. To garnish, float slices of orange and lime on top. - 37.5112
Combine juice, wine, liqueur, sugar, orange, lime and strawberries in 2 large pitchers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. - 31.3197
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 33.3025
White Sangria Splash
This White Sangria Splash tastes incredible ! I love this strawberry and grape mold for my dessert ! Try this White Sangria Splash and let me know if you like it ! - 41.3486
1) Use 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl, to combine club soda, wine, orange juice, liqueur, vodka, lime juice, and sugar.
2) Stir the ingredients to dissolve the sugar.
3) Stir in fruits and combine thoroughly.
4) Use eight 12-ounce glasses to fill with... - 44.2263
Lime Sangria Recipes By Category