- » Lime Sangria
Lime Sangria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime sangria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime sangria recipes.
White Wine Lemonade Sangria Blanco
Cut a slice from the ends of the fruits to make them stand flat.
Reserve fruit and place the end slices in a small saucepan with the water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes to... - 44.3664
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 34.978
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 20.0718
You May Also Like!
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 23.0559
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
If desired, garnish sangria with orange, lime, and lemon slices.
Serve over ice. - 27.5768
White Sangria is a refreshing drink for scorching summers. White Sangria gets its taste from combination of wine with lemonade concentrate. Wine lovers just love this White Sangria recipe. - 18.0065
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 39.2911
1. Into a large punch bowl, combine wine and sugar.
2. Add pineapple juice and un-drained pineapple chunks; stir to mix.
3. In a tall glass, pour pineapple mixture and add ice, if desired.
4. To garnish, float slices of orange and lime on top. - 35.4868
1. Mix all ingredients together
3. Serve over ice and enjoy!
To see more recipes or find out where you can purchase your bottle of Vodgria, visit www.sinspirits.com! - 17.8992
Combine juice, wine, liqueur, sugar, orange, lime and strawberries in 2 large pitchers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. - 29.4185
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 28.9271
1) Combine together all the juices.
2) Add the club soda, stir well, garnish and serve the sangria in a cocktail glass. - 31.0716