- » Lime Salsa
Lime Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime salsa recipes.
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.1298
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.5991
Cherimoya Appetizer With Pepper Lime Salsa
In a bowl, combine lime juice, bell pepper, jalapeno chili, minced parsley, and ginger.
If made ahead, cover salsa and chill up to 2 days.
Place a cherimoya wedge on each of 4 salad plates.
Spoon salsa onto fruit.
Garnish with parsley sprigs. - 26.5908
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Mix onion, cilantro, parsley, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and chile in a nonmetallic bowl.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 21.1535
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Salsa With Lime
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the cranberries until coarsely and evenly ground.
Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients.
Stir well to combine. - 32.7072
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 110.151
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 39.3778
Llttleneck Clams With Tomato Salsa And Lime
To make the salsa: Combine all the ingredients and let sit at room temperature for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Pour 2 bottles of the beer into a large pot.
Bring to a boil, add the clams, cover, and steam until the clams open, about 5 to 7... - 35.8582
Prawn Quesadillas With Corn And Lime Salsa
Combine prawns in large bowl with cumin, coriander, chilli, garlic and half of the oil.
Heat remaining oil in large pan; cook prawn mixture, in batches, until prawns have changed colour.
Combine prawn mixture in large bowl with onion and... - 41.4109
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime is one of my favorite salsa recipes. These Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime received such rave reviews from all. Yummy! - 22.7571
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.9731
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 38.4691
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 34.8789
Lime And Cilantro Salsa
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3) Lime and cilantro salsa is ready and it can be kept in refrigerator until used.
4) The sauce can be made several days... - 36.9377
Lime Salsa Recipes By Category