- » Lime Salmon
Lime Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime salmon recipes.
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 95.9629
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 45.5396
Baked Salmon With Almonds And Lime Parsley Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine garlic, egg yolk, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
With machine running, slowly pour in vegetable oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. (To prepare by hand, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon... - 44.928
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 43.9991
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place the fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine salad oil, lime juice, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey; pour over the fish.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours,... - 42.8027
Grilled Salmon With Chilli And Lime Butter
1. In a large large skillet, heat the oil
2. Arrange the salmon steaks, skin-side down and sear about 5 minutes until the skin is turns golden and crispy.
3. Flip over the salmon fillets carefully, and cook for a 2 minutes.
4. Remove onto a plate and... - 40.5781
Salmon Slices With Lime Juice And Basil
On a cutting board place fillets skin side down.
With a very sharp knife slice salmon thinly; discard skin.
In a shallow dish arrange salmon slices.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, chopped basil, sugar and salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.4362
Grilled Salmon With Lime Butter
1. In glass or stainless-steel shallow bowl combine lime juice and gingerroot; add salmon fillets and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning fillets over every 5 minutes.
2. In small bowl combine butter and lime peel; cover and refrigerate... - 30.7711
Blackened Cajun Salmon With Lime Aioli
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the Cajun seasoning on a plate and use to dust the salmon fillets, shaking off any excess. Heat an ovenproof frying pan. Add half the oil and sear the salmon, skin-side down, for 30 sees, then turn over and cook for... - 26.9233
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 24.3192
Lime Salmon Recipes By Category