- » Lime Rub
Lime Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime rub recipes.
Caribbean Spice Rub
Combine all ingredients in food processor and mix well, to form a paste.
Use as a rub for roasted chicken pieces. - 28.6895
You May Also Like!
Coconut Chili Lime Rubbed Sword Fish, Shrimp And Rib Eyes
Just wonder what mixture of chili and coconut oil can do to your meat fillets. If you wish to see before trying this concoction, watch the video. The chef beautifully makes the rub and applies it on all the meat and then grills it. - 93.6741
Watermelon Lime Appetizers
Split watermelon in half crosswise, then cut half the melon into 1-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into wedges, with rind side about 2 inches wide.
Set unsliced half of watermelon on a platter; mound wedges alongside.
Rub rim of a shallow 1-cup glass or bowl... - 27.9556
Spicy Lime And Cilantro Turkey Fajitas
Slice tenderloins open lengthwise, cutting almost through, being careful to leave halves attached.
Open halves flat.
In shallow flat dish, combine paprika, onion salt, garlic powder, red pepper, fennel, thyme and white pepper.
Rub mixture over tenderloins;... - 38.113
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1 to know more in detials. - 106.896
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 1
I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2 to get a complete recipe. - 106.948
Sesame And Mustard Rub
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Mash till the mixture is fairly smooth.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 30.7328
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 35.0684
Nice 'n' Naughty Rub
1) Combine all the ingredients together. Mix well. The amount of cayenne to be used depends on how hot a rub is preferred. When adding cayenne, use teaspoon measurements.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Can be stored for up to 3 weeks in the... - 35.0666
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 127.362
Lime Rub Recipes By Category