- » Lime Pickle
Lime Pickle Recipes
A pickle is something that is prepared by marinating either vegetables or fruits in lemon juice or oil along with salt and spices. This aids in prolonging their life and they can be used all the year round. The most ... More »
Seasoned Lime Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the limes into eight pieces each. Put the pieces in a jar, add salt and turmeric powder, and set aside for two to three days.
2. Wash the green chillies, scrape the ginger and peel the garlic. Dab with a piece of clean cloth to... - 42.8749
Indian Lime Pickle
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Lime Pickle goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Lime Pickle to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 42.5797
1. Steam lime for 5 minutes. Spread on a tray to cool and wipe dry.
2. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and add fenugreek seeds. Lower the flame and add turmeric powder.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute till the colour changes.
4. Remove... - 42.1837
Green Chile And Lime Pickle
1) Rinse thoroughly the chiles, snapping off any stalks, and dry them well.
2) Cut the limes in half, extract the juice, and remove the flesh.
3) Now mix the lime juice with the mustard and salt.
4) Heat the oil until nearly boiling or... - 40.1658
Lime And Mustard Pickle
Wash and dry the limes (if unavailable, lemons may be used).
In a wide-mouthed 2-quart jar, sprinkle some salt to a depth of 1/2-inch.
Arrange alternate layers of limes and salt.
Close jar and keep in a cool place for 1 month.
Remove limes and wash jar.
Cut... - 39.834
1) Rinse the limes or lemons and dry them thoroughly.
2) In a 2-quart wide-neck jar, spread 1/2-inch salt at the bottom and place alternate layers of the limes and salt.
3) Close the jar and keep aside in a cool dry place for 1 month.
4) Remove the... - 39.5462
Slaked Lime Cucumber Pickle
Cover the cucumbers with the lime and 2 gallons water.
Let soak for 24 hours, then drain.
Cover with fresh water and soak for 4 hours and drain.
Repeat freshwater soaking 4 times.
Combine all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the hot vinegar... - 37.5697
Lime Sweet Pickles
1. In a 10-quart stainless steel or enameled stock-pot, combine the cucumber slices, water, and lime juice. Cover loosely and let stand overnight; drain and rinse several times. Cover with fresh water, let soak 3 hours more, and rinse twice.
2. Drain the... - 36.745
Whole Lime Pickle
Soak the limes for 24 hours in water.
Drain and cut each into four without breaking them at the bottom.
Stuff salt and garam masala into the limes, pour juice on top and sun for 15 days. - 21.2352
1 Rub the limes with the salt and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
2 Put into the pan, add the sugar and pepper and stir to dissolve the sugar completely. The whole mixture will be quite watery. Boil rapidly till setting point is reached. On a sugar thermometer... - 19.7469
Lime Pickle Recipes By Category