- » Lime Peanut Dressing
Lime Peanut Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime peanut dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime peanut dressing recipes.
Jicama And Orange Salad With Lime Dressing
1. For lime dressing, in a medium bowl combine sugar and dry mustard.
2. Stir oil, lime juice, honey, water and vinegar until well blended and then stir in cilantro.
3. Layer ingredients in order given.
4. Serve with lime dressing. - 41.5162
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 34.8633
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 38.8962
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 44.271
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 144.047
Christmas Eve Salad With Dressing
Place lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
Arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over the salad. - 37.9514
Pork Brochettes With Peanut Sauce
1. Slice the pork fillet crosswise into ten pieces, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Thread the pork evenly onto four bamboo satay sticks or fine wooden skewers.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat in a shallow heatproof dish. Leave... - 36.0469
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Dice the beets, oranges, bananas, and apples.
Combine them and sprinkle with the sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Slice the limes very thin and chop the peanuts coarsely.
Shred lettuce and line a bowl with it.
Put diced fruits on top, spread over... - 45.6915
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 47.9871
Papaya Orange Dressing
1. Place the diced papaya in a mixing bowl. Add the orange and lime juices, the red wine vinegar, water, shallot, grated orange rind and a few drops of red-pepper seasoning. Whisk vigorously until blended.
2. Add the peanut oil and mix vigorously until well... - 33.4018
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients together and process for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth, scraping down sides if required.
2) Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled. Shake or stir to mix when ready to serve.
SERVING... - 33.2921
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Fresh Crab Salad
1. Remove crab flesh from shells (reserve shells for garnish), and chop roughly. Mix crab flesh with chilies, parsley and combined pepper, lime juice and olive oil. Serve with crab shells or claws as garnish. Accompany with mayonnaise.
2. To make mayonnaise,... - 32.5361
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 45.2643
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 31.4308
South Pacific Salad
Make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
In a large bowl, combine mangoes, pineapple, cucumber, beans, prawns and pear.
Pour half the dressing over salad and toss well.
Place in the refrigerator... - 33.7616
Christmas Eve Salad (ensalada De Noche Buena)
Drain beets well.
Combine beets, apple, oranges, bananas, and pineapple.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add lime juice to beet fruit mixture.
Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
To serve, make a bed of... - 36.128
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.4237
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 36.2045
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.7691
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 28.7835
East Indies Cabbage Salad
East Indies Cabbage Salad is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible East Indies Cabbage Salad; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.6447
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 41.6463
Christmas Eve Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) Discard the large outer leaves from Romaine,wash thoroughly and drain.
3) Take a large, shallow salad bowl,make a layer of these... - 48.1479
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 40.2605
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 29.6692
Mexican Christmas Salad
I wait for Christmas to make this Mexican Christmas Salad. And at times, when I loose control I do not think that it is not Christmas and prepare this Mexican Christmas Salad. Good one! - 29.803
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 47.2816
Fresh Fruit Salad
Combine egg, honey and lime juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream; chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, blend fruits and peanuts.
Arrange on crisp... - 32.2474
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 36.8594
Indonesian Style Fruit Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the jalapeno with 3 tablespoons of the lime juice and the honey; set aside.
2. Core but do not peel the apples and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a small bowl and toss with the remaining lime juice.
3.... - 36.1491
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 46.486
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.9044
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 34.334
Radish Orange Salad
1. Cut off the peel and white pith from each orange. Cut the oranges into 1-inch-thick slices, stack the slices, and cut them into quarters.
2. Combine the lime juice, oil, coriander, and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Combine the orange slices, the radishes, and... - 30.3232
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Muddle serrano, garlic, shallot, and sugar in a mortar and pestle until they begin to break down (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
Add tomatoes, fish sauce, and salt; squeeze lime wedges into mixture and add rinds to the bowl.
Muddle ingredients to... - 41.13
Caribbean Bean Salad
1. Drain the garbanzos beans and mix well with onion and shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend together lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon lime peel, 1 teaspoon orange peel, vinaigrette, and capers.
3. Toss bean mixture with the dressing,... - 36.911