- » Lime Peanut Dressing
Lime Peanut Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime peanut dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime peanut dressing recipes.
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Jicama And Orange Salad With Lime Dressing
1. For lime dressing, in a medium bowl combine sugar and dry mustard.
2. Stir oil, lime juice, honey, water and vinegar until well blended and then stir in cilantro.
3. Layer ingredients in order given.
4. Serve with lime dressing. - 42.3161
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 41.2705
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 43.9452
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Christmas Eve Salad With Dressing
Place lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
Arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over the salad. - 39.0342
Pork Brochettes With Peanut Sauce
1. Slice the pork fillet crosswise into ten pieces, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Thread the pork evenly onto four bamboo satay sticks or fine wooden skewers.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat in a shallow heatproof dish. Leave... - 36.0494
Papaya Orange Dressing
1. Place the diced papaya in a mixing bowl. Add the orange and lime juices, the red wine vinegar, water, shallot, grated orange rind and a few drops of red-pepper seasoning. Whisk vigorously until blended.
2. Add the peanut oil and mix vigorously until well... - 32.8577
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Dice the beets, oranges, bananas, and apples.
Combine them and sprinkle with the sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Slice the limes very thin and chop the peanuts coarsely.
Shred lettuce and line a bowl with it.
Put diced fruits on top, spread over... - 45.9891
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients together and process for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth, scraping down sides if required.
2) Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled. Shake or stir to mix when ready to serve.
SERVING... - 34.3577
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Fresh Crab Salad
1. Remove crab flesh from shells (reserve shells for garnish), and chop roughly. Mix crab flesh with chilies, parsley and combined pepper, lime juice and olive oil. Serve with crab shells or claws as garnish. Accompany with mayonnaise.
2. To make mayonnaise,... - 32.3334
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 43.1732
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
South Pacific Salad
Make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
In a large bowl, combine mangoes, pineapple, cucumber, beans, prawns and pear.
Pour half the dressing over salad and toss well.
Place in the refrigerator... - 34.8624
Christmas Eve Salad (ensalada De Noche Buena)
Drain beets well.
Combine beets, apple, oranges, bananas, and pineapple.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add lime juice to beet fruit mixture.
Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
To serve, make a bed of... - 37.5044
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.7477
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
East Indies Cabbage Salad
East Indies Cabbage Salad is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible East Indies Cabbage Salad; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.5675
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 39.4894
Christmas Eve Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) Discard the large outer leaves from Romaine,wash thoroughly and drain.
3) Take a large, shallow salad bowl,make a layer of these... - 50.4991
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 31.1038
Caribbean Bean Salad
1. Drain the garbanzos beans and mix well with onion and shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend together lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon lime peel, 1 teaspoon orange peel, vinaigrette, and capers.
3. Toss bean mixture with the dressing,... - 34.708
Mexican Christmas Salad
I wait for Christmas to make this Mexican Christmas Salad. And at times, when I loose control I do not think that it is not Christmas and prepare this Mexican Christmas Salad. Good one! - 32.2319
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Fresh Fruit Salad
Combine egg, honey and lime juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream; chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, blend fruits and peanuts.
Arrange on crisp... - 33.9573
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 38.1171
Indonesian Style Fruit Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the jalapeno with 3 tablespoons of the lime juice and the honey; set aside.
2. Core but do not peel the apples and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a small bowl and toss with the remaining lime juice.
3.... - 38.0894
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.7146
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 35.2557
Radish Orange Salad
1. Cut off the peel and white pith from each orange. Cut the oranges into 1-inch-thick slices, stack the slices, and cut them into quarters.
2. Combine the lime juice, oil, coriander, and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Combine the orange slices, the radishes, and... - 31.2922
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Muddle serrano, garlic, shallot, and sugar in a mortar and pestle until they begin to break down (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
Add tomatoes, fish sauce, and salt; squeeze lime wedges into mixture and add rinds to the bowl.
Muddle ingredients to... - 40.8699
Oysters Japanese Style
Whisk wasabi, ketjap manis, vinegar, juice, ginger and oils in small bowl for dressing.
Cut nori in half lengthways; shred finely.
Arrange oysters on serving plate; drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with nori and extra ginger. - 41.3841
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
1) Make a paste of peppers and peanuts in a blender or food processor.
2) Add sugar, salt, anchovy paste and lime juice in the pepper mixture, mix well.
3) In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, escarole, bamboo shoots and dressing, until mixed... - 38.7102
Mix the pak choi in a bowl with the carrots, shallots, ginger, basil, coriander, mint, garlic, chilli and orange zest.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, nam pla and sugar.
Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Add the dressing... - 39.4392
Thai Rice Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water until softened, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain.
2. For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the sliced chiles. (The dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated.)
3. Heat a... - 39.6568
Dan Dan Noodles
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the peanuts and fry over moderate heat until golden, 8 minutes; cool slightly. Transfer to a food processor. Add the jalapeno, garlic and ginger and process until minced. Add the soy sauce, water, rice vinegar,... - 26.7135
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Shrimp Pork And Watercress Salad
1) Use a medium saucepan to fill with 5 cups of water and bring this to a boil.
2) Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimps and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel... - 46.713
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.8229
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 46.4481
Southern Steamed Greens
Heat a large, heavy skillet.
Add 1 or 2 tablespoons water or unrefined oil.
Peanut or corn oil are best, the South being the homeland of peanuts and rich corn.
Drop in chilled, chopped greens.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Reduce the heat as... - 29.4787
French Amuse Bouché
Just when you need little tidbits to keep your mouth busy and amused and palate invigorated between meals or drinks, order a plateful of amuse bouche. In this video, Chef John teaches us to make small, intensely flavored, bite-sized treats like wings, spiced... - 111.969
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8276
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 36.6344
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 46.7599
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 43.8999
Yum Woon Sen Salad
Summer is cool salad time and there are so many good Thai food recipes for salads. This Thai salad recipe is called Yum Woon Sen and is made with Saifun or Cellophane noodles which are made from the mung bean. This Thai salad recipe uses dried shrimp and... - 136.625
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.394
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Kentucky Pork Salad
1) In a large baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the molasses, 2 tablespoons of the bourbon and 1/8 teaspoon of the hot sauce. Combine the items.
2) Place the pork chops and sliced yams into the mixture and turn to... - 47.7674
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 39.6532
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 45.1979
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 34.8711
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607