- » Lime Nut Salad
Lime Nut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime nut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime nut salad recipes.
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.6862
Lime Coke Salad
Dissolve Jello in hot water.
Add Coke, cherries and pecans. - 21.6646
Peach Olive Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine cottage cheese, olives, and salt; mound on salad greens with peach halves arranged on side.
Fill peach centers with additional cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika and nuts. - 29.0381
Lime Fluff Salad
Dissolve jello in 1/2 cup heated pineapple juice.
You may need to add water to make 1/2 cup of liquid.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Add cream, marshmallows, cottage cheese and nuts.
Pour into mold.
Serves 8. - 35.1209
Pear Lime Salad
1) Drain pears, reserve juice, and pour water in it to make it 2-1/2 cups liquid.
2) Bring the liquid to boil and dissolve in gelatin.
3) Cool the mixture.
4) Blend in carbonated beverage and limeade concentrate and allow it to chill until partially... - 40.879
Frosted Lime Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; cool unti partially set.
Add pineapple, pimento, nuts, celer and cottage cheese.
Pour into mold; chill until firm Unmold.
Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice together; spread over gelatin... - 37.0944
Place nuts, cherries, and pineapple in blender.
Cover and process at Chop.
Put gelatins and the boiling water into blender; cover and process at Stir until dissolved.
Add cottage cheese.
Cover and process at Mix until smooth and an even color.
Add... - 44.2747
Apple Lime Molded Salad
Apple lime molded salad is a chill and serve salad and you can confidently add this to your party menu - take my word! The flavors of fruits and whipped cream play a part in making this apple lime molded salad taste richer. Check out the recipe of this yummy... - 45.8122
Lime Cheese Salad
Blender chop nuts, cherries and pineapple.
Mix in large bowl.
Put gelatins and boiling water into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until dissolved.
Push BLEND button, remove cover and add cottage cheese.
Cover and process until smooth and an... - 39.4322
Cilantro, Lime And Tahini Salad Dressing
1. In a pan place the unpeeled garlic and toast it until the skins are blackened.
2. Once done peel the garlic.
3. In the blender combine lime juice, carrot baby food, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro and mix until the cilantro is finely blended.
4.... - 0
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 41.892
Nutted Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Will keep,... - 35.2009
Pineapple Nut Molded Salad
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in the pineapple with its juice, and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
To the chilled gelatin mixture add the sour cream, nuts, and cherries.
Stir well and... - 38.6732
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 43.8849
Nuts Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 For preparing the dressing:
Blend or whisk the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Will keep, refrigerated, for up to... - 30.7762
Rice And Pine Nut Salad
Thoroughly wash long grain rice. In a heavy saucepan combine water, salt and butter and bring to the boil, gradually stir in the rice. Simmer the rice, covered, about 20 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Fluff the rice up with a fork, transfer... - 30.8536
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Lime Wreath Mold
Lime Wreath Mold exploits the flavors of pineapple, American cheese, heavy cream and olives. This Lime Wreath Mold makes a best addition the party menu, no matter what the theme is. Check out the recipe of Lime Wreath Mold. - 43.6794
Avocados With Lime & Hazelnut Oil
Spread hazelnuts in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned beneath skins, about 15 minutes.
Let cool slightly; pour onto a clean towel, fold towel to enclose nuts, and rub briskly between your hands to remove as much of... - 34.2097
Cabbage Walnut Salad
This Cabbage Walnut Salad is a simple, easy and healthy treat to serve. A great combination of cabbage and nuts in cottage cheese base and flavored with line juice, this Cabbage Walnut Salad is simply the best salad you would want to try. - 31.7614
Cheese In Spiced Nut Oil
Stud top and bottom of cheeses evenly with cloves.
Place cheeses in a jar or crock, 3- to 4-cup size; add the cinnamon stick and drape the orange and lime peels around the cheese.
Pour oil into container to cover cheese; cover container.
Chill at least 5 days... - 23.1835
Fruit Nut Cheese Mold
Fruit and nut cheese mold is a salad mold made with pineapples and walnuts. Combined together with celery, the fruit and nut cheese mold is made with lime flavored gelatin and is tangy with the strong hint of pimientos. - 38.7188
Cheese Nut Ring
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Cool; gently stir in ginger ale.
Chill till partially set.
Combine remaining ingredients; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 3 1/2 cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 29.9341
Fruit Nut Cheese Mold
Heat pineapple to boiling point; add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Chill till partially set.
Soften cream cheese; stir in pimiento; add to gelatin mixture and blend.
Fold in whipped cream, celery, and nuts.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart mold.
Chill firm. - 30.812
Oyster & Nut Fritters
Mix all ingredients together, except oil, and blend well.
Heat oil in skillet for deep frying, about 370°F.
Drop oyster mixture in by tablespoonful, carefully so as not to splatter.
Fry until golden brown on all sides.
Drain on absorbent paper and serve... - 34.2085
Marshmallow Cheese Luncheon Salad
Pour gelatin into boiling water, add marshmallows and stir well.
Put into a 6-cup mold and refrigerate until almost firm.
Thoroughly cream the cheese with sugar and add to the gelatin.
Add lemon juice, salt, pineapple and nuts.
Fold in cream.
Chill until firm. - 34.1689
Grapefruit Walnut is one of my husbands favorite salads. If you are a fruit salad lover, try these excellent Grapefruit Walnut recipe. Trust me. It comes with a twist and you will love it! - 40.3659
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Frozen Fruit Salad
This Frozen Fruit Salad is what your stomach would ideally require after a hot summer lunch. Tangy frozen lemon juice interspersed with chopped nuts with a generous quota of whipped cream is a treat you can hardly afford to miss ! Don't you think about this... - 39.4091
Ginger Fruit Salad
Core apples and dice without peeling.
Sprinkle with lemon juice at once to prevent discoloration.
Add sliced bananas, orange sections, stemmed grapes, chopped nut meats and chopped ginger.
Serve on watercress with Lime French Dressing - 29.761
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 2- Seasoning Salad
This the moment you been waiting for , you're just click away now for the second part of video. Chef Laurent delicately makes this salad with very less ingredients. He uses some very unique seasonings that gives the salad a very spicy flavors. A must pack... - 112.868
Hoisin Roasted New Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a large roasting tin, drizzle over half the olive oil and half the sesame oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 35 mins.
2. Add the lime zest, hoisin sauce, cashew nuts and pak choi to the potatoes, then... - 35.423
Avocado Pineapple Salad
Prepare gelatin according to package directions, using juice drained from pineapple as part of the liquid.
Chill until mixture is texture of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in pineapple, mayonnaise, whipped cream, avocado, and nuts, if desired.
Put into a 1 quart... - 26.8795
Shrimp Salad Duo Elegante
Put shrimp into a large shallow dish and pour a mixture of the reserved syrup, lime juice, and French dressing mix over the shrimp; cover and marinate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade; set shrimp aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling... - 43.0992
Ring in the Yule fun with this juicy Yuletide Salad. This is a pretty easy salad and exploits the flavors of pineapple, nuts and cottage cheese. Give this Yuletide Salad a try. - 35.1002
Blanch peas or beans in boiling salted water over medium-high heat until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to medium bowl, cover and refrigerate.
To serve, combine watercress, peas and melon in large salad bowl and toss lightly.
Add dressing and... - 32.1199
Molded Ice Cream Pineapple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Add ice cream; stir until melted.
Add pineapple and nuts if desired.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into mold that has been greased with salad dressing.
Chill for 2 hours. - 27.7055
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Pineapple Cranberry Salad
Simmer cranberries in water for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar and gel atin.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Add re maining ingredients; blend well.
Refrigerate until firm. - 28.9184
Carrot Delight Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cream cheese; stir until well mixed.
Cool until partially congealed.
Fold in carrots and nuts.
Fold in whipped dessert topping mix.
Chill until firm.
Serve on lettuce. - 31.4218
Molded Avocado Salad
Molded Avocado Salad is a simply delicious side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting salad recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 43.8499
Apple Grape Salad
Dissolved gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Pour remaining 1 cup boiling water over cheese cut into chunks.
Combine and refrigerate until mixture is partially set.
Add apple, marshmallows, grapes, and nuts.
Chill until set. - 32.9877
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Beat cream cheese, salt, and mayon naise until light and fluffy.
Add gela tin, celery, nuts, whipped cream, marshmallows, cottage cheese, and pineapple.
Put in 9 x 13 inch pan with a cover, chill. - 38.1737
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
1. Put the fruits, vegetables and nuts in a bowl.
2. Make a dressing by mixing oil, lemon juice and sugar.
3. Pour the dressing in the same bowl and mix well.
4. Make a bed of endive and serve the salad on it garnished with watercress leaves. - 42.6535
Avocado Salad Mold With Shrimp Dressing
1. In a large bowl, pour in the gelatin and allow to melt, set aside to chill until partially set.
2. Gently mix in the avocados, nuts, celery and 2 tablespoons pimento and pour into large ring mold. Chill till it is firm.
3. Combine mayonnaise, lemon... - 45.4909
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 44.7897
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
St. Patrick's Day Salad
This St. Patrick's Day Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for St. Patrick's Day Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 45.3007
Pearadise Mint Salad
Drain pears and grapes; reserve syrups.
Reserve 6 pear halves; chop remaining pears.
Combine pear and grape syrups with lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Dis- solve gelatin in hot mixture; add 3/4 cup cold water and salt.
Chill until partially set.
Add sour cream... - 41.4956
Molded Cabbage Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2/3 cup juice.
Dis solve gelatin in water; add marshmallows.
Stir until melted.
Add remaining ingredients except whipped cream and nuts; let stand until it begins to set.
Fold in whipped cream and nuts; congeal. - 31.2186
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 31.5694
Jellied Salad Serve With Meats
1 In a bowl, add 3 cups of water and dissolve jelly powder in it.
2 Allow to stand until syrupy.
3 Add in the other ingredients.
4 Chill until firm.
5 Serve along with your favorite meat dish. - 34.0765
Pear Gelatin Salad
Drain pears, reserving liquid; add water to pear liquid to make 2 cups.
Heat and pour over gelatin.
Beat in cheese with egg beater.
Add mustard, salt, pears and nuts.
Pour into tray; freeze until firm.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use. - 30.0579
Reserve 5 watermelon slices and dice the rest.
Mix all the fruit except for the watermelon slices in a heat-resistant bowl with the lime juice.
Puree and strain 1 slice of watermelon.
Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat and bring to the boil.
Add... - 43.6759
Pineapple Cream Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
Stir in sour cream and salt.
Chill until syrupy.
Fold in pineapple and nuts.
Pour into 8 lightly oiled individual molds; chill until firm.
Unmold on crisp salad greens. - 35.9927
Herbed Pasta Salad
First, make the dressing.
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until combined.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or until it is tender, but still firm.
In a large bowl, gently toss together... - 38.9694
Lemony Moulded Salad
Dissolve lemon andlime gelatins in hot water; cool until thickened.
Add pineapple, evapo rated milk, lemon juice, cottage cheese and mayonnaise; mix with egg beater.
Add wal nuts.
Pour into 8 inch square pan; chill until firm.
Prepare cherry gelatin; pour... - 37.1881
Molded Relish Salad
Dissolve gelatins in boiling water.
Chill until partially set.
Combine remaining ingredients; fold into gelatin mixture.
Chill until firm. - 32.2704
Frozen Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 3/4 cups juice.
Heat pear juice.
Add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Add lemon juice and cream cheese; mix well.
Add pears, nuts and whipped cream.
Pour into 9 x 9 inch pan.
Freeze, stirring once or twice. - 31.2461
Shrimp And Carambola Salad In Avocado Boat
The shrimp and carambola salad is a refreshing main course salad that is juicy and filling. Prepared with vegetables, macaroni, shrimp, and fruits along with a dressing of mayonnaise and mustard, the shrimp and carambola salad is best served in avocado boats. - 34.6998
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 1- Roasting
Do you enjoy Hamachi Fish? Then follow along this super easy Hamachi recipe with a healthy grapefruit salad from chef Laurent. In this first part of this video he roast the seasoned fish for not more than a minute. This is absolutely and effortless recipe.... - 104.285
Duck Watermelon And Herb Salad With Roast Cashews
1) Score the duck breasts on a board, season the skin well with the salt and pepper.
2) In a solid heavy-based cold pan, lay the duck, with the skin-side down and place the pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the skin is brown and... - 44.9206
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Daiquiri Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup.
Bring to boil; add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add frozen limeade concentrate and salad dressing; stir until well blended.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold... - 36.0175
Creamy Melon Layered Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Measure 1 1/4 cups of the gelatin; fold in melon balls, celery and nuts.
Pour into 4-cup ring mold or individual molds.
Chill until set but not firm.
Blend... - 41.5093
Hawaiian Salad With Curry Dressing
Peel, pit, and cut avocados into chunks.
Cut bananas in 1-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Mix avocado and bananas with lemon juice.
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges; add sections with pineapple to avocado mixture.
Sprinkle with ginger and cover and... - 37.4599
Melt marshmallows in water over low heat.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Refrigerate to cool but do not let set.
Whip gelatin until all large bubbles disappear.
Add cheese, nuts, pineapple and cream.
Chill until firm. - 31.1313
Layer salad - no party is complete without this. The layer salad combines the flavors pf pineapple, cream cheese, whipping cream and green olives. Check out the recipe of the layer salad. - 36.8375
Add boiling water to Jello; stir in marsh mallows until melted.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9x9 pan and chill. - 28.0769
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add lemon juice and pineapple.
Blend in cottage cheese.Let mixture thicken; stir well.
Pour into 9 x 9 inch dish or individual molds.
Gar nish with cherries and nuts.
Chill. - 32.5899
Mix gelatin with water; chill.
Combine milk and mayonnaise, whipping slightly.
Add to gelatin mixture.
Add fruit cocktail and nuts; congeal. - 26.5159
Bring pineapple to a boil; add gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Chill until thickened; fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 25.855
Dissolve gelatin and marshmallows in 7-UP.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Add cabbage, carrots, pineapple, nuts, and mayonnaise.
Fold in whipped cream. - 34.2566
Emerald Salad Mould
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Add reserved juice to gelatin mixture; chill until partially set.
Beat until frothy; fold in remaining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 33.1217
Three Layer Salad
I tried this three layer salad last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit! This three layer salad combines the flavors of fruits and cream cheese in a yummy way. Check out the recipe of the three layer salad. - 38.7085
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.2226
â–¡ Mix the white sauce and 1 tblsp, mayonnaise.
â–¡ Add the grated nuts, prunes, cherries, celery, corriander leaves, chillies and mix well.
D Add the grated cheese, chopped fruit, sugar, pepper, chilli powder, tabasco and tomato sauce.
D To this... - 35.2952
Watermelon And Arugula Salad With Walnuts
1. In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the red onion. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
2. Add the arugula to the watermelon. In a small bowl, combine the orange and lime juices and vinegar. Pour the dressing over the salad and... - 32.3381
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 39.6532
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Lamb A Cashew Salad
Make the dressing by blending together the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
Roast the tomato in a pan with oil, salt and pepper.
Toss the remaining ingredient along with the lamb in the dressing.
Serve in a salad plate. - 32.2285
Reef Troppo Salad
1) Mix together the lime juice, honey in a bowl
2) Using a whisk, blend in oil and salt
3) Using a sharp knife, peel and dressed the papaya and mango
4) Slice the mango and papaya into small cubes
5) Onto a serving platter, arrange the alfalfa sprouts... - 49.3514
Pina Colada Salad Mold
1. Oil a three cup mould
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice; add water to it and make it up to one cup; microwave it in a one and a half quart bowl at HIGH for two and a half minutes till boiling
3. Add gelatin and stir till it... - 44.8814
1.In a bowl, mix cream cheese with chopped nuts, raisins and ginger and stuff pears.
2.Use as garnish around lime mold.
3.Top with pimiento cream cheese flower.
4.Place slices of pineapple topped with pimiento cream cheese between pears.
5.Garnish with... - 37.7114
How about a secret aphrodisiac salad for your girlfriend? If you don’t want to serve oyesters and still want to turn on your girlfriend's moods then this recipe is for you. Dietician Elizabeth Brown uses some lesser known Aphrodisiac ingredients and make a... - 101.25
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 0
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 35.1568
Thai Cucumber Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Combine the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and shrimp in a large bowl.
Both the salad and the dressing may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated, but do not combine until... - 38.4201
Fruited Ginger Ale Salad
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Add 1 cup reserved pineapple syrup, t pineapple, oranges, and nuts.
3) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
4) Mix ginger ale and mint extract to gelatin mixture.
5)... - 40.9723
Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine the two flavors of gelatin, then dissolve in the boiling water (this will be heavy syrup because there is less than the usual amount of water for dissolving the gelatin, so stir thoroughly). Add the evaporated milk to the salad dressing to make a... - 25.3305
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Merry Christmas Salad
Merry Christmas Salad - ring in the Christmas fun with this yummy salad. The Merry Christmas Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cranberry sauce and cherries. Check out the recipe of Merry Christmas Salad. - 39.228
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 43.1732
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711