- » Lime Mint Tea
Lime Mint Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime mint tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime mint tea recipes.
Frosty Mint Tea
The frosty mint tea is a mint jelly tea recipe prepared with ginger ale. Chilled and sweetened, the frosty mint tea is great for the summers and is best served in frosted glass with mint sprigs as garnish. - 31.8255
Mint Lover's Tea
Bring water to a boil; pour over mint leaves, loose tea, and tea bags.
Cover and steep 10 minutes.
Strain mixture, discarding mint leaves, loose tea, and tea bags.
Add lime juice and honey to tea; stir mixture well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve tea over... - 33.5897
Fruity Lime Tea
In pitcher dissolve instant tea powder in 21/4 cups cold water.
Stir in limeade concentrate, pineapple juice, and green food coloring; chill.
Serve over ice-filled glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 27.4239
Lime Tea Punch
Pour boiling water over tea bags, stand for 5 minutes, discard tea bags, add strained lime juice; cool.
Combine sugar and extra water in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved, then boil without stirring for 3 minutes.
Cool, add to tea mixture,... - 26.3694
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.661
Frosted Mint Tea
Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar; freeze glasses.
To serve, combine tea and lemon-lime... - 23.3733
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 128.183
1.Take a large teapot or jug and put tea leaves, mint and lemon grass in it.
2.Add 6 cups boiling water and let the aroma infuse for 5 minutes.
3.Strain the mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of sugar and lime juice as per taste... - 34.662
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 26.299
Cold Water Iced Tea
Fill a one-quart jar with cold water.
Add tea bags and cover.
Chill in the refrigerator 12 to 18 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags and pour tea into tall glasses filled with ice cubes or crushed ice.
Offer juicy lemon or lime wedges and sugar to taste.
Trim... - 24.0643
Orange Tea Julep
The Orange Tea Julep is a simple and yet wonderfully refreshing drink. My husband is in love with this drink and it has become a necessity after a long days work! Try this wonderful Orange Tea Julep recipe! - 37.3833
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 0
Coriander And Mint Chutney
This coriander and mint chutney deserves to be called the Indian alternate to mayonnaise. As most people don't eat eggs in India, this chutney does the job for them. Watch this video and follow the simple steps to make a perfect coriander and mint chutney and... - 117.628
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 119.768
Pineapple Lemon Punch
Put tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice and syrup in a jug and chill well.
Serve in a punch bowl with plenty of ice, slices of lemon, pineapple pieces and sprigs of mint.
Leave covered for an hour or so to allow flavours to develop.
Add chilled ginger ale just... - 30.7977
Cranberry Poached Pears
1) Combine together the lime juice, water, cinnamon stick, star anise, cloves and tea bags in a 4-quart pot.
2) Add the pears and submerge them as much as possible.
3) Bring the mixture almost to a boil over high heat. Stop when the steam starts to... - 44.6356
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.624
1. Place tea in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices, lime juice cordial and mint leaves.
3. Place this in the freezer for 2 hours.
4. Shortly before serving, strain the punch. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add crushed ice and serve... - 30.3551
1. In 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, trim off and discard tough ends of lemon grass and pull off coarse outer leaves. Thinly slice stalks.
3. Add lemon grass, thyme, mint, ginger, lemon slices, and tea to boiling... - 23.1149
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl.
Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.
Pour over crushed ice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale and soda water. - 33.5633
Cranberry Poached Pears
In a 4-quart pot, combine the water, lime juice, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and tea bags.
Add the pears and submerge as much as possible.
Over high heat, bring almost to a boil. You'll see steam rising.
Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15... - 46.8246
Make tea with boiling water; infuse for 5 minutes then strain and cool.
Simmer grated orange and lemon rinds with sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Strain into tea.
Add cordial and passion fruit, then chill until needed.
Empty into punch bowl, add remaining... - 35.9293
Chicken Curry Jaipur
1. Place the chicken in a deep kettle or Dutch oven with the water, two tea spoons of the salt, the peppercorns, onion and carrot. Cover and simmer one hour.
2. Remove the chicken from the broth and cool. Reserve broth. Cut the chicken into small pieces,... - 40.111
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 37.3232
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 32.0813
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 37.5294
Kismis Khima Na Pattice
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in the pressure cooker till soft. When cooked, drain the water, peel and mash well till soft and fluffy. Mix in a little salt, black pepper and chopped coriander about 1/4 teaspoon or so. Roll into a ball and set aside.
2.... - 33.1455
The first time I made this choley I jumped with joy when I tasted it and couldn't believe how closely it measured up to the real deal! The uniqueness about this choley is the brilliant marriage of hotness and sourness, it is magnificent and melt in your mouth... - 46.9799