- » Lime Loaf
Lime Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime loaf recipes.
Almond Lime Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3
2 In a large bowl,sift flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and soda.
3 Stir in 3/4 cup of almonds and 1 tablespoon of lime peel.
4 In a small bowl,beat the egg well with milk.
5 Stir in 4 tablespoons of the... - 45.7077
Shrimpandcheese Macaroni Loaf
1) In top part of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Scald over boiling water. Stir constantly till gelatin dissolves.
3) Add cheese and onion. Cool the mixture.
4) Chill to set.
5) Halve shrimp lengthwise.
6) Mix... - 43.5207
Glazed Lime Loaf
In a small mixing bowl combine egg, milk, oil, lime peel, and 1/4 cup lime juice.
In large mixing bowl stir together flour, % cup of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in the center.
Add egg mixture all at once.
Stir... - 36.4723
You May Also Like!
1. Clean and boil salmon in court bouillon.
2. Drain but reserve liquor. Remove bones, skin and flake.
3. Melt fat and fry finely chopped onions and celery till tender but not brown.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
5. Pack into a well greased loaf... - 39.9682
Lemon Broiled Chicken
1. Wash chickens; pat dry. Place, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan.
2. Mix lime juice, vegetable oil, onion, tarragon, and seasoned salt and pepper in a small bowl. Brush generously over chickens.
3. Broil, turning every 10 minutes and brushing with... - 22.0643
Lemon Glazed Grilled Chicken
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salad dressing mix and lime juice. Brush part over both sides of chicken.
2. Place the chicken, skin side down, on grill about 10 inches above hot coals. Grill, turning and brushing pieces often with... - 17.9743
Shrimp Lime Double Decker
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Chill till partially set.
Beat till light.
Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into 1 1/2 quart mold or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Chill till set. - 30.1193
Frozen Lime Padding
Drain fruit, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 2 1/4 cups.
Combine pudding, sugar and 1/4 cup liquid in a saucepan.
Add egg and blend well.
Stir in remaining liquid.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a... - 34.9585
Frozen Lime Cream And Fresh Fruit Salad
Combine egg yolks, sugar, rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over simmering water until custard mixture is slightly thickened.
Pour into large basin, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add extra sugar, beat until... - 27.0629
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 42.3845
Pour milk into shallow container; freeze till icy cold.
In a mixing bowl combine egg yolks, sugar, lime peel, 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, and food coloring; set aside.
In another bowl beat the icy milk and egg whites with electric mixer till fluffy.
Add 2... - 41.0987
Pineapple Lime Layer
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple, add lemon juice and little water and level up to 1 cup liquid.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator until slightly firm.
4) Cut the sliced pineapples... - 33.5391
1. In a cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2. Stand the gelatin on hot water to dissolve it completely.
3. Allow to cool and chill till partially set
4. Beat the gelatin till its light and fluffy
5. Stir in the cottage cheese, chopped onion, the... - 38.1341