- » Lime Juice Scallop
Lime Juice Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime juice scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime juice scallop recipes.
Scallops In Lime Juice
1. In a shallow glass dish, add the minced ginger, sugar and lime to the scallop and mix well.
2. Over a high flame, cook all the ingrediants for 2 minutes. Stirring constantly so that the scallops are cooked well and evenly.
3. Sprinkle salt as... - 36.0488
You May Also Like!
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 24.0528
Sea Scallops Grilled With Lime Butter
Combine butter, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Thread scallops and lime pieces onto 4 bamboo skewers, alternating 3 scallops with 2 lime pieces per skewer.
Place skewers on a grill about 4 to 6 inches from hot coals, brush with lime butter, and... - 20.8052
Scallops Continental With Wine Lime And Thyme
1) In butter, saute the scallops over medium flame along with the lime juice, garlic juice, salt and white pepper for about 3 minutes.
2) Take the scallops out and put them aside.
3) For about 2 minutes over the heat, whip sugar and Chablis to the... - 38.7344
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 38.5394
Chilli Lime Marinated Scallops
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops and prawns with the lemon juice, lime juice, chilli sauce, lime rind, dill and oil, mix well; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 26.6917
Lime Scallops Amandine
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, lime peel, lime juice, cornstarch, sugar, salt, chicken bouillon granules, and l/a teaspoon pepper.
Arrange cucumber slices on a serving... - 44.7474
1 In a large bowl place the scallops and add in lime juice, enough to cover the scallops .Refrigerate for 3 hours or more.
2 In a colander drain the scallops well.
3 Add the remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Toss well.
4 Add... - 41.2339
Sea Scallops Seviche
1) Quarter the raw scallops and marinate with the lime juice for minimum 1 hour in the refrigerator, then drain well.
2) Combine the scallops with the parsley, green pepper and onion.
3) Then stir in the olive oil, blend well and season with the salt... - 33.4526
Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, and scallops.
Drain the scallops.
Add the onion, parsley, catsup, 6 to 8 drops of Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with sprigs of parsley. - 35.7319
Lime Juice Scallop Recipes By Category