- » Lime Jelly
Lime Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime jelly recipes.
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 115.088
Lemon Lime Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir in sweetener, salt, and boiling water until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
4) Mix in lemon and lime juice.
5) Spoon the mixture... - 39.1553
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.9756
Lovers Of Lime Jelly
Wash and dry the fruits carefully.
Use a sharp knife to remove the thin yellow part of the lemon peel.
Leave as much of the white part as possible.
Put the limes, lemon and apple through a food chopper, then measure.
Add 3 cups cool water for each cup chopped... - 35.8827
You May Also Like!
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Jellied Grapefruit And Lime Salad
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in hot or boiling water, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the grapefruit syrup, drained from the canned grapefruit; then chill until it begins to thicken.
Add the drained grapefruit and sliced olives, turn into 8... - 31.8813
Jellied Lime Melon Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in hot water.
Stir in lime juice, sugar, and salt.
Chill until the consistency of raw egg whites.
Fold in the melon balls and chill until set.
Unmold on a chilled plate, garnish with salad greens, and serve... - 37.4692
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 43.0018
1. Wash and soak china grass in cold water, in which it is to be cooked, for at least 3 hours.
2. Dissolve on a slow fire. Add sugar.
3. Remove from fire, strain. Add lime juice and colouring. Leave to set.
4. When set, serve with custard sauce. - 30.3558
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.6862
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 43.621
Celery And Fruit Jelly
Dissolve lemon and lime jellies in the hot water.
Add lemon juice, salt and cold water.
Chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened.
Fold in celery, diced bananas and diced un-peeled apple.
Pour into 1 large or 8 individual moulds and refrigerate... - 29.9979
Lime Jelly Recipes By Category