- » Lime Jelly
Lime Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime jelly recipes.
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 104.801
Lemon Lime Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir in sweetener, salt, and boiling water until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
4) Mix in lemon and lime juice.
5) Spoon the mixture... - 39.3801
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.644
Lovers Of Lime Jelly
Wash and dry the fruits carefully.
Use a sharp knife to remove the thin yellow part of the lemon peel.
Leave as much of the white part as possible.
Put the limes, lemon and apple through a food chopper, then measure.
Add 3 cups cool water for each cup chopped... - 34.0959
You May Also Like!
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 45.0826
Jellied Grapefruit And Lime Salad
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in hot or boiling water, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the grapefruit syrup, drained from the canned grapefruit; then chill until it begins to thicken.
Add the drained grapefruit and sliced olives, turn into 8... - 30.4044
Jellied Lime Melon Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in hot water.
Stir in lime juice, sugar, and salt.
Chill until the consistency of raw egg whites.
Fold in the melon balls and chill until set.
Unmold on a chilled plate, garnish with salad greens, and serve... - 36.5957
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 41.2337
1. Wash and soak china grass in cold water, in which it is to be cooked, for at least 3 hours.
2. Dissolve on a slow fire. Add sugar.
3. Remove from fire, strain. Add lime juice and colouring. Leave to set.
4. When set, serve with custard sauce. - 29.5987
Celery And Fruit Jelly
Dissolve lemon and lime jellies in the hot water.
Add lemon juice, salt and cold water.
Chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened.
Fold in celery, diced bananas and diced un-peeled apple.
Pour into 1 large or 8 individual moulds and refrigerate... - 28.0424
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 44.1973
Pineapple Cottage Cheese Jelly
Dissolve the jelly in boiling water - add cold water and chill to partially set.
Add balance of ingredients and mix well.
Mold and chill until set - 27.518
Jellied Salad Serve With Meats
1 In a bowl, add 3 cups of water and dissolve jelly powder in it.
2 Allow to stand until syrupy.
3 Add in the other ingredients.
4 Chill until firm.
5 Serve along with your favorite meat dish. - 33.3188
Lime Jelly Recipes By Category