- » Lime Jello Cottage Cheese
Lime Jello Cottage Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime jello cottage cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime jello cottage cheese recipes.
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 41.892
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.6862
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 43.621
Pacific Lime Mold
1. Dissolve je!!o in boiling water. .
2. Drain pineapple well, and add juice to jello.
3. Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until frothy.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into a large crystal bowl, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Chill at... - 33.4853
Green Jello Salad
1. In a saucepan of boiling water dissolve jello, add pineapple juice and let it cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve cold or if desired with ice-creams and other desserts. - 38.3737
Pacific Lime Mold
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Drain pineapple and add juice to Jello.
Chill until consistency of egg white, then beat until frothy.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into a large crystal bowl and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Chill at least 12 hours.
Can be made... - 36.9737
Frosted Lime Salad
In 1 cup glass measure microwave (high) water 2 1/2-3 minutes to boil.
In medium mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
Chill untilthick but not set, about 20 minutes.
Fold in pineapple, cottage cheese, celery and walnuts.
Pour into mold and chill until... - 33.8161
Frosted Lime Salad
1. In a microwave bowl, take water. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until water boils.
2. In a mixing bowl, take lime jello. Add water and mix it well to soften it.
3. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until it turns thick but not set.
4. Add... - 39.4423
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Add enough water to juice to make 1 cup.
Heat juice and water to boiling; pour over lime gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Add ice cream, pineapple, cottage cheese and Maraschino cherries.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 28.6568
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
Lime Fluff Salad
Dissolve jello in 1/2 cup heated pineapple juice.
You may need to add water to make 1/2 cup of liquid.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Add cream, marshmallows, cottage cheese and nuts.
Pour into mold.
Serves 8. - 35.1209
Drain pineapple very well and mix with Cool Whip and cottage cheese.
Use Jello as it comes from the package.
Sprinkle a little at a time over mixture and carefully fold in until all is well blended.
Let it set up in refrigerator for at least an... - 28.7535
Ken Curtis’ Cucumber Salad
1. Dissolve 1 package of lime Jell-O into 1 cup boiling water.
2. Add remaining ingredients in order.
3. Mix well and pour into Jell-O mold and refrigerate to chill.
This recipe is compliments of Gunsmoke: An American Institution. To learn more about this... - 28.836
Molded Spinach Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Mix with remaining ingredients and pour into glass rectangular pan (8x8).
Serve on lettuce, topped with Shrimp Louie dressing. - 30.9573
Moulded Salad Supreme
Dissolve Jello in boiling water and cool to room temperature.
Add pineapple and fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into mold and chill in refrigerator. - 26.9097
Congealed Cucumber Salad
Combine ingredients in listed order.
Pour into large pyrex dish and place in refrigerator until congealed.
Serves 12 to 16. - 35.4783
Pour boiling water over marshmallows and jello and stir until dissolved - add pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Let set until partly congealed - then add other ingredients and pour into buttered mold.
Serves 10 to 12. - 29.1477
Luscious Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, place gelatin and pour boiling water over it; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir in hot gelatin; mix well.
3. Into a 1 1/2-quart mold, pour the mixture and... - 46.9224